over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair Transplant

gains4000

Registered
Newbies
Hello friends, I got my hair transplant surgery done. I had 2,200 grafts implanted into my receded hairline.

The surgeons take hair from the back of your head that is resistant to DHT , this hair is known as “donor hair”. You only have a limited amount of donor hair and once the donor hair is extracted from the back of your head it will NEVER grow back.

I had 4,000 donor hairs and now have only 1800 left. The doctor told me I have to stop taking highly androgenic steroids (anadrol, proviron, high test dosages) and advised me to use DHT blockers like finasteride to regrow my thinning crown area.

I’m personally not willing to take finasteride , this is fine because I simply wanted my hairstyle to be a buzz cut. Most guys want hair they can style and grow out but I hated how I couldn’t even have a buzz cut due to how bad my hairline receded.

I will stop abusing strong androgens and go down to 200mg test cyp TRT. The only steroids I can use now are nandrolone and anavar.

The process is quite painful but you are heavily sedated on benzodiazepines. The surgery took 8 hours.

If anyone has any questions i am happy to answer them.

Why are you not willing to take fina? Even a low dose seems to work.

Btw, hair transplants look like shit. Just shave your shit.

Hello friends, I got my hair transplant surgery done. I had 2,200 grafts implanted into my receded hairline.

The surgeons take hair from the back of your head that is resistant to DHT , this hair is known as “donor hair”. You only have a limited amount of donor hair and once the donor hair is extracted from the back of your head it will NEVER grow back.

I had 4,000 donor hairs and now have only 1800 left. The doctor told me I have to stop taking highly androgenic steroids (anadrol, proviron, high test dosages) and advised me to use DHT blockers like finasteride to regrow my thinning crown area.

I’m personally not willing to take finasteride , this is fine because I simply wanted my hairstyle to be a buzz cut. Most guys want hair they can style and grow out but I hated how I couldn’t even have a buzz cut due to how bad my hairline receded.

I will stop abusing strong androgens and go down to 200mg test cyp TRT. The only steroids I can use now are nandrolone and anavar.

The process is quite painful but you are heavily sedated on benzodiazepines. The surgery took 8 hours.

If anyone has any questions i am happy to answer them.
How much?

Did they knock u out for 8 hours?

Where did u have it done?

I shave my head, got tired of paying a barber for a crewcut and as the saying goes " God only made a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair " :LOL:

How much?

Did they knock u out for 8 hours?

Where did u have it done?

I was not knocked out like you would be from anesthesia, rather I was heavily sedated. So even if you feel the pain you can’t really move because you’re so drugged up.

I went to Seoul Korea at motion clinic. It was $5,000.

I shave my head, got tired of paying a barber for a crewcut and as the saying goes " God only made a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair " :LOL:

lol, I am also done going to the barber. I’m going to buzz my hair myself every week with a short guard. I just didn’t want to shave my head anymore with a razor. Being bald is a lot to maintain, people with hair don’t realize we have to shave everyday basically when they can just get haircuts every few weeks.

@gains4000 ...good for you on the hair transplants.
You able to post up before and after pics?
Will the surgery area look better? What or how long is the healing process in that your new transplanted hair takes in it's new location?

MS

I can’t believe we can send a man to the moon and they have advanced cancer treatments significantly ….

Yet they can’t figure out how to grow hair. Nuts.

The OP’s procedure (hair multiplication often misnamed as cloning) has been around for 25 years now.

Crazy.

@gains4000 ...good for you on the hair transplants.
You able to post up before and after pics?
Will the surgery area look better? What or how long is the healing process in that your new transplanted hair takes in it's new location?

MS

I wanted to post the professional photos taken by the clinic but I will post mine anyway.

The process takes about a year to see the full results so it takes a lot of patience.

Attachments

• IMG_0074.jpeg
    IMG_0074.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0066.jpeg
    IMG_0066.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 77
Why are you not willing to take fina? Even a low dose seems to work.

Btw, hair transplants look like shit. Just shave your shit.

I was against them as well but I went for it anyway.

I’m a worried about the side effects from Fin like many people are. Fin blocks many neurosteroids in the brain and can cause impotence.

I was against them as well but I went for it anyway.

I’m a worried about the side effects from Fin like many people are. Fin blocks many neurosteroids in the brain and can cause impotence.

Most people use too much finasteride. You don't need 1 mg daily. 0.25-0.5 MWF or daily is enough with substantially reduced risk of side effects.

1699226776605.png

I just stopped cutting my hair..probably about once every four months my wife will give me a legit trim for split ends..but it still goes past my collar..probably about once every month I’ll let her edge up around my ears and beard

I can’t believe we can send a man to the moon and they have advanced cancer treatments significantly ….

Yet they can’t figure out how to grow hair. Nuts.

The OP’s procedure (hair multiplication often misnamed as cloning) has been around for 25 years now.

Crazy.

In the grand scheme of things it is of little importance.

I know it is personal, but science has better things to do even if there is mucho money to be had.

But rest assured, it will all be sorted out . . . eventually. But some of us might not live that long or care that much (me).

Just my opinion. No harm, no fowl.

Is there much difference in hair growth from 0.5mg MWF to 0.5mg every day?
The top dashed red line is actual hair count / hair growth results from different doses.

0.5 mg MWF is about equal to 0.2 mg daily. So you can compare the red dashed line at the top at 0.2 mg daily and 0.5 mg daily, as you can see, it's maybe a 10% increase in hair count.

1699305448427.png

You spent all that money....so you could just buzz your head kinda short.
Im sorry, but that sounds insane to me. If you had some long locks you wanted to keep...but to drop $$$ so you could do the next version of a shaved head AND your dr says not to use basic gear? My man, you just got duped.

You spent all that money....so you could just buzz your head kinda short.
Im sorry, but that sounds insane to me. If you had some long locks you wanted to keep...but to drop $$$ so you could do the next version of a shaved head AND your dr says not to use basic gear? My man, you just got duped.

I see your point bro, but time will tell if it was worth it or not.

With regard to gear I can do whatever I want but all the hair behind the transplant can still get torched, really the crown is most susceptible to all falling out.
I’d be able to grow out my hair if I stopped using steroids and used DHT blockers but that sounds awful.

I’ll probably have to get another one in 5 years.

I’ve spend 5k on dumber things though so fuck it lol.

I see your point bro, but time will tell if it was worth it or not.

With regard to gear I can do whatever I want but all the hair behind the transplant can still get torched, really the crown is most susceptible to all falling out.
I’d be able to grow out my hair if I stopped using steroids and used DHT blockers but that sounds awful.

I’ll probably have to get another one in 5 years.

I’ve spend 5k on dumber things though so fuck it lol.
I feel you, not trying to hate on it at all.
I myself went the bald shaved head huge guy route so I get it lol.

I also couldnt justify getting it done, knowing that hair loss wasnt fully done, only to have to do it AGAIN years later. Knowing my gear use aint gonna slow down. But i do know several guys who got it. If you havent checked him out, Joe Ballinger, who used to be a TrainedbyJP guy got it done last year, documented the whole experience. But then he recently had to get that tattoo shit done because he was loosing the transplant hair.

I feel you, not trying to hate on it at all.
I myself went the bald shaved head huge guy route so I get it lol.

I also couldnt justify getting it done, knowing that hair loss wasnt fully done, only to have to do it AGAIN years later. Knowing my gear use aint gonna slow down. But i do know several guys who got it. If you havent checked him out, Joe Ballinger, who used to be a TrainedbyJP guy got it done last year, documented the whole experience. But then he recently had to get that tattoo shit done because he was loosing the transplant hair.

Ok I see what you mean. He lost the rest of his non transplanted hair because it’s not DHT resistant. So he got SMP which are small black dot tattoos that make it appear like you have hair follicles.

I will most likely have to get that also since I don’t want to stop using gear. Fuck there’s really no cure to balding 🤦‍♂️

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131