over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Raw fertile eggs reduce myostatin...

so, should I stop cooking my eggs and just down them raw, instead? I wonder if they sell fertalized eggs in Australia. unrelated, what is that Humanofort?
Fertilized eggs are natural. All you have to do is keep some chickens under the back porch and throw in a rooster to patrol the yard. And voila!! You have instant cage free fertilized eggs. Just like magic!! :D

Factory eggs are big business. They'll be at every large chain grocery and discount store. Head out to a rural area and find yourself someone with loose hens. That's where you want to get yourself fresh eggs. You won't even need to refrigerate them for weeks. When I was a kid back in the 50's nobody refrigerated eggs. You only bought them fresh. And you just threw them away if they more than a couple of weeks without eating.

Last edited:
What about the dioxin in the eggs? Here in Germany we had a big scandal of chicken getting fed with dioxin craned food, so all the eggs where contaminated. Some eggs won´t hurt you, but I guess 20eggs a day would probably kill you.

Curently eating 24 whites a day, huge improvement, look and feel better, might drop some chicken and up the eggs

What about the dioxin in the eggs? Here in Germany we had a big scandal of chicken getting fed with dioxin craned food, so all the eggs where contaminated. Some eggs won´t hurt you, but I guess 20eggs a day would probably kill you.
If I were in Europe I'd be concerned too!

Contamination of free-range chicken eggs with dioxins and dioxin-like polychlorinated biphenyls.
Schoeters G, Hoogenboom R.
Source

University of Antwerp and VITO, Environmenntal Toxicology, Mol, Belgium. [email protected]
Abstract

Dioxins and dioxin-like (DL) polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) are persistent organic pollutants that enter the body mainly by food intake. A small margin exists between current exposure levels in the human population and the levels causing biological effects. Therefore, stringent control of concentrations of these contaminants in food and feed is needed. Eggs from free-range chicken are increasingly becoming an important part of the diet. These eggs have a higher risk of being contaminated with increased levels of dioxins and DL-PCB than barn or cage eggs. Ingestion of soil particles from environmentally contaminated areas may contribute to elevated dioxin levels in free-range chicken eggs. Available data show that current soil levels of dioxins and DL-PCB in residential and agricultural areas in Europe often appear to be too high to produce free-range eggs with dioxin levels below the current limit values in the EU. On the other hand, polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins/polychlorinated dibenzofurans concentrations in eggs from free-range chicken are not necessarily above the limit values. Contamination levels in soil should be kept low and should be controlled in areas with free foraging chicken although all modifying factors that influence uptake of dioxins and PCB from the environment and transfer into eggs are yet not well understood.

Been following this thread - I buy my eggs from a local ranch here in california

Asked myself the question are my eggs fertile ? Did some googling and found this
How to Tell if Your Chicken Eggs are Fertile

Allegedly it shows you how to tell if your eggs are fertile...regardless if you buying labeled fertile eggs or not...its a good educational article.

How do you crack your eggs? I know that salmonella can sometimes be on the shell. When I crack them, they always shatter and little bits of the shell end up in the egg. I scoop them out, but I'm not sure if that's good enough.

Eating the 21 raw fertile egg yolks per day is improving the quality of my skin. I use SNAP-8 peptide to remove the wrinkles on my forehead, but since starting the raw fertile egg diet, my wrinkles on my cheeks are smoothing out, and my forehead is looking better all the time.

One of the first things follistatin does is improve the skin. It softens it and makes it look young. This diet is really amazing!

You can thank the fat and Vitamin A for that!!! My skin is great (never was bad) since incorporating more foods rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin D, and fat.. Softer skin, fair wrinkle lines disappearing, I hold color alot longer, and less breakouts..

So I guess scrambling eggs is not good? :confused::confused:

If you cant drink the yolk would sunny side up work?

Disappointed w/ Trader Joe's Fertile Eggs

After viewing the post, "how to tell if your eggs are fertilized" I checked my eggs from TJ's. Not one out of 12 in 2 seperate cartons had the tell tail markings :mad: of being fertile. I'm going to check out Whole Foods this weekend and see what their's look like.

Quick question

Whats the Minimum amount of fertilize eggs would one have to eat "Daily" to gain a reasonable benefits?

I do a dozen jumbo eggs a day and dunno still if they're fertilized but that's a good number for me.

After reading about reduced wrinkling I just inspected myself and seem to have less crow feet action going on so that is BA as long as it ain't all in my head! !

I do a dozen jumbo eggs a day and dunno still if they're fertilized but that's a good number for me.

After reading about reduced wrinkling I just inspected myself and seem to have less crow feet action going on so that is BA as long as it ain't all in my head! !

That's actually been the benefit I notice the most...my facial lines and wrinkles are smoothing out and fading away. Very cool!

so, should I stop cooking my eggs and just down them raw, instead? I wonder if they sell fertalized eggs in Australia. unrelated, what is that Humanofort?

Well, if you taking the Humanofort than you don`t have to eat row eggs. Humanofort contains various natural growth factors, peptides and amino acids in a endogenous form. These growth factors are made of clusters of low-molecular weight oligopeptides, (an oligopeptide consists of between 2 and 20 amino acids and includes dipeptides, tripeptides, tetrapeptides, pentapeptides), some of this peptides and growth factors are not avaiable in the row fertilized egg, those peptide and growth factors are avaiable only in the early stage of the embryio devolapment, however fertilized eggs are better than non fertilized eggs.

If I were in Europe I'd be concerned too!

Contamination of free-range chicken eggs with dioxins and dioxin-like polychlorinated biphenyls.
Schoeters G, Hoogenboom R.
Source

University of Antwerp and VITO, Environmenntal Toxicology, Mol, Belgium. [email protected]
Abstract

Dioxins and dioxin-like (DL) polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) are persistent organic pollutants that enter the body mainly by food intake. A small margin exists between current exposure levels in the human population and the levels causing biological effects. Therefore, stringent control of concentrations of these contaminants in food and feed is needed. Eggs from free-range chicken are increasingly becoming an important part of the diet. These eggs have a higher risk of being contaminated with increased levels of dioxins and DL-PCB than barn or cage eggs. Ingestion of soil particles from environmentally contaminated areas may contribute to elevated dioxin levels in free-range chicken eggs. Available data show that current soil levels of dioxins and DL-PCB in residential and agricultural areas in Europe often appear to be too high to produce free-range eggs with dioxin levels below the current limit values in the EU. On the other hand, polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins/polychlorinated dibenzofurans concentrations in eggs from free-range chicken are not necessarily above the limit values. Contamination levels in soil should be kept low and should be controlled in areas with free foraging chicken although all modifying factors that influence uptake of dioxins and PCB from the environment and transfer into eggs are yet not well understood.

Muthafucker! Lol. Just got stationed over here in Germany. Was actually going to go get some local eggs at the farmers market tomorrow. Gonna have to do some more research then.

Definitely looking forward to switching up my diet however. BTW was there a final verdict on blending the egg---->destroys myostatin inhibition capabilities. Raw eggs are great in shakes.....

Just don´t get the bio eggs, the normal Freilandhaltung eggs were not contaminated

Seems like a high quality fertile egg yolk powder will also do the trick..

"The results indicate that a highigrade handled fertile egg yolk powder, when orally ingested at only a single 10 gram serving size, produces a staggering 46% reduction in serum myostatin in only 12-18 hours, with complete normalization after 24-30 hours."

I always wanted to try fertilized egg yolk but never knew how much to take or where to get it. I can't see myself popping raw eggs in my mouth so what about YTE Young Tissue Extract (protein peptide from egg albumin) in a pill?

I found something like this (Swanson Ultra Youth Tissue Extract Advanced Vitality Formula 400 mg 90 Caps - Swanson Health Products). From reading studies YTE is beneficial for stress and overall well being but would this give the same follistatin like benefits of eating raw fertilized egg yolk? If so how many eggs would one pill equate too?

Last edited:
I always wanted to try fertilized egg yolk but never knew how much to take or where to get it. I can't see myself popping raw eggs in my mouth so what about YTE Young Tissue Extract (protein peptide from egg albumin) in a pill?

I found something like this (Swanson Ultra Youth Tissue Extract Advanced Vitality Formula 400 mg 90 Caps - Swanson Health Products). From reading studies YTE is beneficial for stress and overall well being but would this give the same follistatin like benefits of eating raw fertilized egg yolk? If so how many eggs would one pill equate too?

Bump this again. Regarding previous post. Humanofort by reviews seems to be just a supplement nothing remarkable that follistatin should do. Humanofort has Proteic Embryo Extract - 100mg while Swansons pills have 400 YTE and it says with this potent mixture of amino acids and glycopeptides extracted from fertilized, preembryonic chicken eggs. Developed as YTE by Dr. Bjodne Eskeland from Norway, this unique extract provides the substances responsible for a chick's cellular growth and development.

But more often then not a pill is never as good as the real thing. Would anything done while making this in pill form remove its follistatin increasing effects? Also how much would one pill equal in actual eggs.

Last edited:
Bump this again. Regarding previous post. Humanofort by reviews seems to be just a supplement nothing remarkable that follistatin should do. Humanofort has Proteic Embryo Extract - 100mg while Swansons pills have 400 YTE and it says with this potent mixture of amino acids and glycopeptides extracted from fertilized, preembryonic chicken eggs. Developed as YTE by Dr. Bjodne Eskeland from Norway, this unique extract provides the substances responsible for a chick's cellular growth and development.

But more often then not a pill is never as good as the real thing. Would anything done while making this in pill form remove its follistatin increasing effects? Also how much would one pill equal in actual eggs.

Hmmm well this odd. It seems like all of these products were discontinued.

Norwaygien extract vs Humanofort

The composition is different- because first of all the raw material is different.
Humanofort do not use the whole eggs, but chicken embryo separated from the yolk.
We identified and we purified the active ingredients from the chicken embryo (the embryo peptide with growth factors activity, and consequently the quantity that we recommend from our product is much smaller that in US Patent 5,641,517 1g to 50g like in the claim 9 of the US Patent 5,641,517. ) Further, in order to assure the biological activity of the product each batch is tested for the growth stimulating activity in a human fibroblast culture.
We standardized the chicken embryo extract by tow methods. Our composition include embryo peptides,chemical assayed, and the Norwegian composition include 70 to 80% dried eggs. The Humanofor is termicaly treated with 200 Cº, and has no % of eggs, the Norwegian is freeze-dried product.

Fertil egg dozn`t contains all the growth factors and peptides, those growth factors and peptides are avaiable only during the embryo development.

Go to Humanofort Official Website Humanofort Leading Adult Natural Health Supplement Bio Stimulating Growth Factor Supplement Humanofort for more information

Norwaygien extract vs Humanofort

The composition is different- because first of all the raw material is different.
Humanofort do not use the whole eggs, but chicken embryo separated from the yolk.
We identified and we purified the active ingredients from the chicken embryo (the embryo peptide with growth factors activity, and consequently the quantity that we recommend from our product is much smaller that in US Patent 5,641,517 1g to 50g like in the claim 9 of the US Patent 5,641,517. ) Further, in order to assure the biological activity of the product each batch is tested for the growth stimulating activity in a human fibroblast culture.
We standardized the chicken embryo extract by tow methods. Our composition include embryo peptides,chemical assayed, and the Norwegian composition include 70 to 80% dried eggs. The Humanofor is termicaly treated with 200 Cº, and has no % of eggs, the Norwegian is freeze-dried product.

Fertil egg dozn`t contains all the growth factors and peptides, those growth factors and peptides are avaiable only during the embryo development.

Go to Humanofort Official Website Humanofort Leading Adult Natural Health Supplement Bio Stimulating Growth Factor Supplement Humanofort for more information

The only reason I am interested in this product is for the follistatin benefits. It seems that by cooking, shaking, or blending the egg will destroy the follistatin. You said your product was heated at 200 degrees Celsius; wouldn't that kill the follistatin?

Follistatin was proven to be in fertilized egg yolk, so would more or less be in a developed embryo?

If this did contain follistatin how many mg would I need to duplicate eating 24 fertilized eggs?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws