over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Raw fertile eggs reduce myostatin...

hey we raise chickens and a few roos , they are free range and eat better then most people (rice,veggies,chicken,corn plus there normal layer feed) there is a cleaner taste to our eggs then store bought, I sell them at work to a few people for $2 a dozen. My boss buys 2-3 dozen a week and she can't get enough of them I wonder how much it might cost to ship the eggs to people since they are fertilized and fresh not being in a fridge they will keep for a few days till you get them in a fridge..:lightbulb:

The only reason I am interested in this product is for the follistatin benefits. It seems that by cooking, shaking, or blending the egg will destroy the follistatin. You said your product was heated at 200 degrees Celsius; wouldn't that kill the follistatin?

Follistatin was proven to be in fertilized egg yolk, so would more or less be in a developed embryo?

If this did contain follistatin how many mg would I need to duplicate eating 24 fertilized eggs?

I eat 6-8 raw fertile egg yolks per day. I separate the yolk from the white and eat it right out of the shell. Then I cook the whites for the rest of the meal. I also take Humanofort 2 x day for good messure :)

Last edited:
hey we raise chickens and a few roos , they are free range and eat better then most people (rice,veggies,chicken,corn plus there normal layer feed) there is a cleaner taste to our eggs then store bought, I sell them at work to a few people for $2 a dozen. My boss buys 2-3 dozen a week and she can't get enough of them I wonder how much it might cost to ship the eggs to people since they are fertilized and fresh not being in a fridge they will keep for a few days till you get them in a fridge..:lightbulb:

Take out the corn from your chicken diet. The worst grain is corn! and, corn is the most abundant grain produced in America! Not only does it have the worst fatty acid profile (Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio) of nearly all grains (which skews the fat balance in the membranes of all animal body cells negatively impacting cell function), but it is also a fungal host to 22 different fungi including Aspergillus.

I eat 6-8 raw fertile egg yolks per day. I separate the yolk from the white and eat it right out of the shell. Then I cook the whites for the rest of the meal. I also take Humanofort 2 x day for good messure :)

How is this working for you? Are you seeing the gains that follistatin would produce?

Feedback suggests this is a good product but follistatin is supposed to unlock your genetics for new steady gains which I don't get from reading the testomonials. I am not looking for roid gains, I am looking for slow solid maintainable gains to start to like lifting again.

The only reason I doubt humanorfort is that heat degrades follistatin and I know humanofort is heated to 200 degrees C.

And why is humanotropin in such limited websites? It seems like this market is tight. I still can't figure out why all the young tissue extract formulas were discontinued. I only see lamamine which is a MLM scam.

I guess I have to try and find out.

i cant find a place in colorado that sells fertilized eggs. anyone know where, maybe somewhere preferably cheaper. how does one do a search for these?

Take out the corn from your chicken diet. The worst grain is corn! and, corn is the most abundant grain produced in America! Not only does it have the worst fatty acid profile (Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio) of nearly all grains (which skews the fat balance in the membranes of all animal body cells negatively impacting cell function), but it is also a fungal host to 22 different fungi including Aspergillus.

Thanks Emeric I'll pass it on to the wife!!!!!

picked up a few dozen fertile eggs from trader joes today, gonna start eating 6 twice per day. just swallowing them raw slightly whipped to break up the yolk a little so its easier to swallow. i will post if i notice anything

Still interested in whether the heat would destroy the folli in Humanofort and why do they have such a POS website in this day and age? and is lamamine effective even if it is overpriced due to being MLM? Also, havent heard what the equivalent amount raw fertilized eggs of humanofort or lamanine or anything else. Anyone have any idea?

Still interested in whether the heat would destroy the folli in Humanofort and why do they have such a POS website in this day and age? and is lamamine effective even if it is overpriced due to being MLM? Also, havent heard what the equivalent amount raw fertilized eggs of humanofort or lamanine or anything else. Anyone have any idea?

First Humanofort is extracted from the embryo and the Lamanine is from the egg white surrounding the embryo, so Lamanine and the Humanofort is 2 different product. Lamanine has just a few growth factors , Humanofort has over 20 different growth factors and peptides including folli.

Regarding on how many raw fertilized egg equivalent with 100mg Humanofort is very hard to say, it takes over 5000 embryonic eggs to make 1kg Humanofort.

If you interested only in folli than you need to purchase synthetic folli peptide. Regarding the heat the petides are not destroyed, if they would be destroyed than all the peptides would be destroyed not just the folli.

First Humanofort is extracted from the embryo and the Lamanine is from the egg white surrounding the embryo, so Lamanine and the Humanofort is 2 different product. Lamanine has just a few growth factors , Humanofort has over 20 different growth factors and peptides including folli.

Regarding on how many raw fertilized egg equivalent with 100mg Humanofort is very hard to say, it takes over 5000 embryonic eggs to make 1kg Humanofort.

If you interested only in folli than you need to purchase synthetic folli peptide. Regarding the heat the petides are not destroyed, if they would be destroyed than all the peptides would be destroyed not just the folli.

Ah, thanks for the response on that. Its been awhile since I was actively on the biochem side of things and some peptides are more sensitive to heat than others.

So one embryonic egg makes about 200mg of Humanofort or an equivalent of 30 eggs per 60 100mg caps? And sure one could buy folli only but I am quite interested in getting things from "whole foods" where I can - most especially if I can do so in a way that I can "eat fertilized raw eggs" on the go, in my office, etc.

Ah, thanks for the response on that. Its been awhile since I was actively on the biochem side of things and some peptides are more sensitive to heat than others.

So one embryonic egg makes about 200mg of Humanofort or an equivalent of 30 eggs per 60 100mg caps? And sure one could buy folli only but I am quite interested in getting things from "whole foods" where I can - most especially if I can do so in a way that I can "eat fertilized raw eggs" on the go, in my office, etc.

You can eat fertilized eggs if you interested only in folli, the Humanofort contains not just folli but many other growth factor. And remember that the peptides from the Humanofort pass intact through the gut into the blood stream, mainly by pinocytosis. When you eat the eggs the folls will be brake down by the pepsin so you will have just a very small % absorbed, so you will have eat probable 100 eggs per day.

I'll try it

I will be heading to Trader Joe's for some eggs. It certainly can't hurt to give it a try.

In another attempt to try and lower myostatin, I tried humanofort at about 1.2 grams each day for about 4.5 months. Although I got positive benefits from this product, I do not think it lowered myostatin to any degree worth noting. No huge gains.

I had the same effect with this product as I did with follistatin 344 . The first month I made noticeable gains. My strength went up, muscles were fuller and recovery was increased. After about a month I crashed and felt overtrained. Placebo effect? Maybe. If only placebo effect can be permanent!

Just wanted to bump this thread and see if anyone has tried this recently

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4

Just wanted to bump this thread and see if anyone has tried this recently

i wanted to, but can't find them in colorado.

whole foods here doesn't have them. Trader joes is coming soon but i dont think ill be finding them in colorado

Jj1 have you had any more experience with this?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity