over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is anyone else addicted to milk?

Ahhh fuck. I used to like milk before I just read it has blood and pus in it. Damn. Might change to almond now. That's some nasty sounding shit.
I am thinking this is not good, cause whey would have it in there, cheese...

I know the food industry (a large part not all) is fucked up and geared to maximize profits at the cost of animal rights and human fitness.

I'm a Recovering Skim Milk Addict. I've been sober for over 3 months now!! Damn I love a cold glass of milk with my hot pockets :headbang:

Well I eat a ton of ice cream offseason, does that count?! lol

Milk on it's own does nothing for me...love it in sugary kids cereal tho!

I love milk but it don't love me. Once I turned 25 I became lactose intolerant. Really sucks cause I loved a big glass of milk with ice.

I love milk but that shit bloats my face up like deca lol

After reading about commercial milk being filtered to remove pus and bleached to remove the color blood puts into it, I have given up milk from the store.

WTF?!

You've got to be kidding me

Somebody put a bullet in Big Dairy's head

the FDA and USDA have no scruples and don't deserve to live

Last edited:
Normally 1/2 gallon to a gallon a day, cant sleep without a full belly.

I love milk but it don't love me. Once I turned 25 I became lactose intolerant. Really sucks cause I loved a big glass of milk with ice.

nattydread...if you can get your hands on some raw milk,your lactose intolerance wont happen.
the first time you drink it tho you might have some stomach issues.so only have a small glass.

WTF?!

You've got to be kidding me

Somebody put a bullet in Big Dairy's head

the FDA and USDA have no scruples and don't deserve to live

king...if your in cali,you can have it delivered right to your door,just bing raw milk...cant remember the name of the dairy.

I love milk. Haven't had raw milk since I was a kid though. I'd love to get my ands on some these days

Wow I thought I was the only one. I'm drinking milk as we speak. I go through 4-5 gallons a week and I live alone. 1% for me. No raw or almond milk shit either straight milk, son. Does a body good.
Same here 4-5 gals a week love the stuff.

"Straight milk son" in my opinion would be raw milk. Calling raw milk "shit" is ignorant. Educate yourself and you may be pleasantly surprised.

Sorry I insulted you and your raw milk. I've never had it so I can't say it's shit. It's a figure of speech. Comprende guy?

the pus is still in there...its just pasturized pus.supermarket milk isnt milk.i heard someone on thisboard describe it best as "milk flavored beverage".

Seems like you cant get anything now a days thats not processed like this. I dont have a whole foods store around or really the funds to get 100% of my groceries from there so I just try to ignore all the messed up things they do to food. It makes me feel a little better haha

king...if your in cali,you can have it delivered right to your door,just bing raw milk...cant remember the name of the dairy.

Oh yeah, we've got Organic Pastures here locally. Only downside is the cost. Price went from $14 a gallon up to $18 a gallon in 5 years.

Could it have something to do with all the grief they get from the dairy industry? I'd bet on it.

Oh yeah, we've got Organic Pastures here locally. Only downside is the cost. Price went from $14 a gallon up to $18 a gallon in 5 years.

Could it have something to do with all the grief they get from the dairy industry? I'd bet on it.

organic pastures...thats it.shit man thats pretty outrageous,i was payin ten out here in new mexico.id probly pay $18.i really miss it.

milk

i dont care how much fat or sugar its got in it, i love it and drink 3 gallons a week and i intend on drinking at least that much for the rest of my life. milk rocks:headbang:

I love granola cereals but I recently found vanilla protein with water does me good no milk for this big baby anymore

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear