over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else a Dixxon flannel fan?

Josefein421

Registered
Newbies
I'm addicted to them. Super high quality. They break in and are very comfy. I wear them out for dinner or in place of a hoodie in the gym. New releases a couple times a month. Reasonably priced $50-$60 and they go up to 4XL Tall I think? XXL fits me very well.

Great clothing option and never saw them mentioned here.

Attachments

• IMG_0395.jpeg
    IMG_0395.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0394.jpeg
    IMG_0394.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0393.jpeg
    IMG_0393.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 106
I was when they first started. The whole concept of making one of a kind runs was unique and cool until they started just reproducing so called one of a kind runs one after another.

Why wear flannel to the gym? My gym has pretty good temperature control.

Love me a good flannel shirt. However it only gets cold enough down here 4-5 days out the year to even wear one.

@Josefein421, how is the stretch in the armpit area? Does it pull when you lift your arms? Like the sleeves want to pull up your arm on ya. Or do they use some sort of stretching gusset to make working in them functional and comfortable? That’s what makes or breaks a good flannel for me!

Btw, you bringing back the Barbarian Brothers from the 80’s? Loved them dudes!

Cage

Love me a good flannel shirt. However it only gets cold enough down here 4-5 days out the year to even wear one.

@Josefein421, how is the stretch in the armpit area? Does it pull when you lift your arms? Like the sleeves want to pull up your arm on ya. Or do they use some sort of stretching gusset to make working in them functional and comfortable? That’s what makes or breaks a good flannel for me!

Btw, you bringing back the Barbarian Brothers from the 80’s? Loved them dudes!

Cage
I have zero issues with fit. Roomy but not baggy. I they have sizes from small to 4x I believe with tall sizes also. They even have model photos of body types wearing each size. 3x starts to get wide body but I like the fit a lot. I wear xxl shirts and hoodies if that helps too. No stretch fabric that I notice. Just quality flannel fitted well.

Flannel in the gym, alright I won’t judge. But jeans bro?!

Unless that picture has a different context, cause if so then excuse my comment.

50-60 is reasonable? I buy good quality for less, but then i am cheap i guess. Have them from thinner to thicker depending on the temp and how much heat i plan to produce. In the winter flannel shirts are my winter coat when i am out walking the dog for a hour or 2 a day. But the temps usually don't get down into the 20's much. That is when i might get a coat out.

Flannel in the gym, alright I won’t judge. But jeans bro?!

Unless that picture has a different context, cause if so then excuse my comment.
I’m pretty sure he was working out in sweats. The other picture is before or after.

I have a lot of Dixxon flannels, love them and I’m a big Hardcore music fan so I enjoy their drops related to good classic bands

I’d never wear them in the gym though.
Too constricting. I blew out an armpit on one reaching to put my seatbelt on. No way these are surviving a lift, and 60 bucks down the drain

50-60 is reasonable? I buy good quality for less, but then i am cheap i guess. Have them from thinner to thicker depending on the temp and how much heat i plan to produce. In the winter flannel shirts are my winter coat when i am out walking the dog for a hour or 2 a day. But the temps usually don't get down into the 20's much. That is when i might get a coat out.

Im wondering the same thing... is $60-80 really necessary for a flannel when you can find good ones for $30?

Why do these ones cost more?

Im wondering the same thing... is $60-80 really necessary for a flannel when you can find good ones for $30?

Why do these ones cost more?
I think they are better quality. And better style/pattern. To me, yes $50-$60 is reasonable. To each their own.

I think they are better quality. And better style/pattern. To me, yes $50-$60 is reasonable. To each their own.
Iv got several 5 brothers flannels I wore cutting timber and setting chokers in that are over 20 years old and still in great shape. Excellent quality. Thick and still no holes. Of course the sleeves are cut off below the elbow. I primarily wore them in the snow but could never wear them indoors way too hot.

I have a lot of Dixxon flannels, love them and I’m a big Hardcore music fan so I enjoy their drops related to good classic bands

I’d never wear them in the gym though.
Too constricting. I blew out an armpit on one reaching to put my seatbelt on. No way these are surviving a lift, and 60 bucks down the drain
Well that answers my question. If I’m working in it will the sleeves restrict me and pull in the armpit. Obviously it does restrict in that area for working. I know Deluth Trading Company offers a stretchy gusset in the armpit to prevent this from happening. You can chop wood, work overhead without issue. Good to know.

To those who are questioning the cost, you’re paying extra for the name. That’s basically what it amounts to. Gotta pay to wear the stylish drip! I’ve dished out stupid money for the stylish jeans, shirts, etc. Is it practical, NO! Then again my whole wardrobe isn’t high end, just a small tiny lil bit for going out.

Cage

I'm not saying I wouldn't, i just need to be sold on why lol. I recently got into flannels a couple years ago.
All good man! I feel like they look more stylish than say an L.L. Bean or Patagonia. Which are probably more for function. And I just found the sizing and fit much more friendly to bigger guys be at bodybuilders or other athletes than most other clothing brands of any kind.

Comfy, stylish whether I'm bumming in it like a hoodie around the house or gym or with jeans or chinos out at a steakhouse.

Figured out just mention it in case others weren't aware and might like it

All good man! I feel like they look more stylish than say an L.L. Bean or Patagonia. Which are probably more for function. And I just found the sizing and fit much more friendly to bigger guys be at bodybuilders or other athletes than most other clothing brands of any kind.

Comfy, stylish whether I'm bumming in it like a hoodie around the house or gym or with jeans or chinos out at a steakhouse.

Figured out just mention it in case others weren't aware and might like it

The sizing/fit would be a huge sell for me! I am relatively short (5'10) and stocky, so shirts that fit my neck/chest are usually way too loose and wide around the middle and look like shit if i dont get them tailored

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws