over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else a Dixxon flannel fan?

The sizing/fit would be a huge sell for me! I am relatively short (5'10) and stocky, so shirts that fit my neck/chest are usually way too loose and wide around the middle and look like shit if i dont get them tailored
Short? the average man is about 5'9". And that is for a young guy in their 20-30 range. Shrinkage happens with age but you'll find out. And try being a guy that is 5"6 with the shoulder span that is normal for a guy about 6'3"-6"4" and find clothes that fit. It is a great frame for bodybuilding but really sucks trying to find clothes.

Short? the average man is about 5'9". And that is for a young guy in their 20-30 range. Shrinkage happens with age but you'll find out. And try being a guy that is 5"6 with the shoulder span that is normal for a guy about 6'3"-6"4" and find clothes that fit. It is a great frame for bodybuilding but really sucks trying to find clothes.

Ya, i grew up playing football/basketball, so i am short by athlete standards lol. Very broad shoulders, short, stout legs, v taper and tiny waist when im not fat/outta shape.

Its all about the pendleton brand these are OG! this is SD/LA style right here . I have this one and a few, 150$ minimum - 200$+ EA

1702425770690.png

Its all about the pendleton brand these are OG! this is SD/LA style right here . I have this one and a few, 150$ minimum - 200$+ EA

View attachment 187692
Dammit, now that’s an expensive flannel! Think the most I spent was $80 on a few Flag nor Fail flannels. They’re thick, soft, comfy, and have nice accents. Definitely not athletic cut or anything. Think I got the 2XL size. They are a go to for me when we get those rare 40° days here from a strong cold front.

Cage

View attachment 187692
The Pendleton’s are wool though.the only gym you’d be wearing that to is somewheee in Siberia lol But super thin wool and not very durable Iv shredded a few of them in the woods they are Way overpriced.there are a few canadien companies that make similar shirts but built tougher for half the price. I’m a mountain man Iv gold tested this stuff and put it to the test. If I’m paying big money for it it’s got to be tough. I have a Filson wool timber cruiser jacket I got in 1996 and I still wear it and get compliments on it all the time. Toughest piece of clothing Iv ever owned. It’s been filed tested hard logging in 5 states. I paid almost 500 dollars for it. I’m here to tell you they don’t make stuff that quality anymore. If it held up in the woods that long it’s fucking bonafide near indestructible.

I just looked online and Filson still makes my jacket. 695$ still handmade in Seattle too. Filson is the toughest outdoor wear you can buy. Products haven’t changed in over 100 years. Check them out. Mackinaw double wool. You wanna look like sharp try one on.

The Pendleton’s are wool though.the only gym you’d be wearing that to is somewheee in Siberia lol But super thin wool and not very durable Iv shredded a few of them in the woods they are Way overpriced.there are a few canadien companies that make similar shirts but built tougher for half the price. I’m a mountain man Iv gold tested this stuff and put it to the test. If I’m paying big money for it it’s got to be tough. I have a Filson wool timber cruiser jacket I got in 1996 and I still wear it and get compliments on it all the time. Toughest piece of clothing Iv ever owned. It’s been filed tested hard logging in 5 states. I paid almost 500 dollars for it. I’m here to tell you they don’t make stuff that quality anymore. If it held up in the woods that long it’s fucking bonafide near indestructible.
oh to the gym, how did i miss that, lol @ siberia yup. 500$ holy smokes

You used to get what you paid for though. Hard to say that anymore.
Being in the Deep South I’m curious what kind of temperature would one of those 100% heavy wool coats keep you comfortable in? I have some super thin underlayer merino wool shirts and tights (from Mountain Ops) and I’m peeling them off cause I’m sweating my ass off! Course it was 45°, which is cold down here. Obviously that’s a spring/summer morning up north.

Cage

Being in the Deep South I’m curious what kind of temperature would one of those 100% heavy wool coats keep you comfortable in? I have some super thin underlayer merino wool shirts and tights (from Mountain Ops) and I’m peeling them off cause I’m sweating my ass off! Course it was 45°, which is cold down here. Obviously that’s a spring/summer morning up north.

Cage
Well when I was cutting timber I worked with no shirt until it was around 20 degrees then I’d put on my coat. You’d never be able to wear a double wool jacket down there bro. Although I used to see black ladies wearing down ski jackets in Phoenix when it was 110 degrees. So who knows lol

Well when I was cutting timber I worked with no shirt until it was around 20 degrees then I’d put on my coat. You’d never be able to wear a double wool jacket down there bro. Although I used to see black ladies wearing down ski jackets in Phoenix when it was 110 degrees. So who knows lol
20° and no shirt! Hell nah, no way, not me! In 20° I’ll have a base layer on and a thick flannel. Then have a heavy coat!!!!!

I see kids down here with hoodies on in the summertime. I have no f’n clue how they do that. I’m literally soaked through my clothes and soaking wet all damn day till I get home with a tshirt and jeans.

Cage

20 degree when working hard isn't to bad. I used to climb the mountains with no shirt when i was back country skiing for years. But the shirt and coat went on for the trip down the hill as frostbitten nipples were not my thing.

20 degree when working hard isn't to bad. I used to climb the mountains with no shirt when i was back country skiing for years. But the shirt and coat went on for the trip down the hill as frostbitten nipples were not my thing.
Ya all the years I snowboarded I mostly went shirtless and it was often colder than 20. Then. Agzin I never wore goggles either because they always fogged up and I couldn’t see out of them. Lol

If you want a new idea, read an old book. BARBARIAN BROTHERS, Gold Gym Venice Beach circa 1984. Honestly, there is nothing functional about them. It is simply cool to look like a lumberjack when lifting. The reality is, those fu-fu Lulu Lemon stretchy pants or tees are much more conducive to a great workout. I feel you have to turn in your man card to wear them. But, the fact is, the flannel is nothing more than bro-fashion. That said, it is kinda cool if you go full Barbarian and include construction boots.

Attachments

• barbarian brothers.jpg
    barbarian brothers.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 7
Pladra flannels are top quality. Check them out.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131