over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pining tris and pecs

besoge

Registered
Want to try pining my tris and pecs for the first time. I have no idea how to do it or what kind of pin to use. Does it matter where on the tri or pec you pin and would like a 29guage .5 inch be to big or should I use something else. Would a 30 or 31 guge 8mm pin be too small?

I use a 29g .5 inch slin with no problem. Works great....you may feel some PIP in those areas initially but eventually no problem and just another place to pin so sounds good.

Just put 3cc in my lateral head.

23g, 1".

Easy as pie.

My girl hits the long head for me. Same size pin.

If you're hiring muscle why does it matter where?

Some spots will hurt more post injection then others. Pin your anterior delts or calves and you'll see what I mean. As for tric or pecs, just pin the meatiest portion of the muscle and your g2g.

I use a 29g .5 inch slin with no problem. Works great....you may feel some PIP in those areas initially but eventually no problem and just another place to pin so sounds good.

yes it matters where lol.

i use a 27g .5" /5ml slin pin

I don't know how you guys can use a slin pin. Not only do I not have the patience for that but it doesn't hold enough oil. I would take me hours to pin my currecnt cycle with slin pins.

I use 1/2" pin for my Tris and I do inject 3ml of oil in each week. I don't have the balls yet to pin my pecs.

I don't know how you guys can use a slin pin. Not only do I not have the patience for that but it doesn't hold enough oil. I would take me hours to pin my currecnt cycle with slin pins.

I use 1/2" pin for my Tris and I do inject 3ml of oil in each week. I don't have the balls yet to pin my pecs.

there are numerous advantages to slin pins IMO, even though it takes longer... it's well worth it

Slin pins work best in most cases. but yu need to use 1/2". no way should most bodyparts take more than 2-3 cc per shot period ...that's how you come out with goofy looking lumps.

chest is my fav to slin pin. I like to go to the center chest right in the middle. So not actually in the center of the pec, but inside center, right where it peaks. I pinned mast ed where my tren e and test e was 2x week. So getting my mast in at 700 a week was easy.

it just felt like a good check out out, pain was all most nothing. I think quads hurt more then chest. pip maybe last an hour and when i say pip i mean just noticing you pinned there.

chest is my fav to slin pin. I like to go to the center chest right in the middle. So not actually in the center of the pec, but inside center, right where it peaks. I pinned mast ed where my tren e and test e was 2x week. So getting my mast in at 700 a week was easy.

it just felt like a good check out out, pain was all most nothing. I think quads hurt more then chest. pip maybe last an hour and when i say pip i mean just noticing you pinned there.

funny you mention quads hurting more than chest. I have the same issue, I don't know if it's from scar tissue or what, but I have had to stop pinning quads all together, been about 2 1/2-3 months I would guess. maybe I'll go back, but arms, chest, shoulders work for my pins now, so no real "hurry" to go back to quads.

never did tri's yet.... pecs i use 22g 1" and i inject at an angle into the meat... i mean if you are pinning your left pec bend your left arm 90deg and reach it across your stomach to your right side this will puff up your left pec very nice then i usually inject almost completely sideways about 1" out or "up" on the pec from the center of my chest.... works like a charm one of my faves for sure now been pinning prop and trenA ed

never did tri's yet.... pecs i use 22g 1" and i inject at an angle into the meat... i mean if you are pinning your left pec bend your left arm 90deg and reach it across your stomach to your right side this will puff up your left pec very nice then i usually inject almost completely sideways about 1" out or "up" on the pec from the center of my chest.... works like a charm one of my faves for sure now been pinning prop and trenA ed

Ive never pinned pecs myself other than with some insulin pins.

Never pinned pecs, pin triceps every week 23g 1.5, I find it to be one of the least painful areas to shoot. Hit the upper front horseshoe section

Have not done pecs.

Tri's are great. 25g 1". I have to have someone hit them for me though. Same deal with lats.

Love doing tri's but every now and then I'll hit a nerve and get a little bump and tightness, which sucks. My tri's are super veiny, and I know this only when I'm lean, but when I'm fatter and I pin my tri's 1 out of 4 pins I'll hit a nerve or a vein or whatever. lol

The solvents and anti-bacs cause the most pain when shooting in smaller bodyparts so I mix say 1/4 ml fav juice with 2 3/4 ml MCT oil and shakeup and put in 3 different insulin pins that way you get site enhancement benfit plus your required hormones.

i use a 25g 1 incher for both but split pecs and tris up to about 1cc or under for least amount of pip. some days at 1.5cc my pecs hurt a lot but splittin them helps.

i have enough spots between tris, pecs, lats, quads, glutes, delts that splitting still works.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws