over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone and point of diminishing returns

At what dose of test did you quit seeing further gains?

• Total voters

syntherolman

Registered
At what dosages do you feel using more testosterone in a cycle all by itself stops working for you due to reaching a point of diminishing returns/androgen receptor saturation? And please don't say 500 mgs weekly because everyone knows such is not true because it's a beginners cycle. ;)

I have found 3 grams of test cypionate or enanthate per week to be that point for my body chemistry. I never tried anything higher such as 5 grams of test alone like some have out of fear or my heart health. Only ran 3 grams for 8 weeks.

I tend to feel my best at only 1-1.5 grams of test weekly!!!

Thanks in advance for taking this poll and being honest. We have some stand up guys on this board.

Last edited:
At what dosages do you feel using more testosterone in a cycle all by itself stops working for you due to reaching a point of diminishing returns/androgen receptor saturation? And please don't say 500 mgs weekly because everyone knows such is not true because it's a beginners cycle. ;)

I have found 3 grams of test cypionate or enanthate per week to be that point for my body chemistry. I never tried anything higher such as 5 grams of test alone like some have out of fear or my heart health. Only ran 3 grams for 8 weeks.

I tend to feel my best at only 1-1.5 grams of test weekly!!!

Thanks in advance for taking this poll and being honest. We have some stand up guys on this board.

So how do you look after using 3 grams per week?

One of the absolute best physiques here at pro m was made on 3 grams of Test per week. Won't say who but I'm talking top 3. Mass monster with perfect proportions. So clearly for some it makes them look absolutely amazing. Takes average and turned them into freak status.

Of course that's on top of 7k cals per day, hard lifting and a little extra tren to top it off. Nonetheless it was 3+ grams of Test fueling the beast.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

One of the absolute best physiques here at pro m was made on 3 grams of Test per week. Won't say who but I'm talking top 3. Mass monster with perfect proportions. So clearly for some it makes them look absolutely amazing. Takes average and turned them into freak status.

Of course that's on top of 7k cals per day, hard lifting and a little extra tren to top it off. Nonetheless it was 3+ grams of Test fueling the beast.

Who could that be?:p

Das alotta food

7k and 3g...... holy holy holy!

I didn't see much difference after 500mg, but I wasn't eating much. Never went past 1g, so I can't really tell what would happen at a higher dose.

I only did it for 8 weeks. Arms swelled up to 21 inches but I felt very lethargic at times.

What's the most test you ever took during your reckless days as a competitor? I've seen your size in the past and know it took a modest amount to get that kind of size even though the Genetics were there.

Last edited:

Gotta luv guys like jay who speak the truth!;)

I only did it for 8 weeks. Arms swelled up to 21 inches but I felt very lethargic at times.

What's the most test you ever took during your reckless days as a competitor? I've seen your size in the past and know it took a modest amount to get that kind of size even though the Genetics were there.

300mg test. Just to lat you know that I started in my early 40s, by that time I had over 20 years training under my belt.

300mg test. Just to lat you know that I started in my early 40s, by that time I had over 20 years training under my belt.

if I may ask (since you Mr. touched the subject), what about the other anabolics compounds? ty

Ive gone as high as 3 gramsof sustanon a week , was pretty stong but blood pressure was up and I dident feel to good .

I was far stronger , leaner and felt better taking 700mg of test , tren and mast a week.

If I were going to run test alone I think 1g is as high as id go. I'm only on 300 test and 300EQ a week right now with 2iu HGH and i've never been this lean at this weight

Most test I ever took was 1200mg a week but I never took that much alone. About 12-13 years ago it was around 2200-2500mg of total anabolics with test, deca, and various orals.

Looking back it was stupid for me to be a big fish in a little pond so to speak. Having access to the forums now it seems that a lot of people that were rec users were taking just as much if not more.

I guess I lied to my dad when I told him if all my friends were jumping off a cliff that I wouldn't.

So you say you have average genetics all the time. Yet you have guys like Q, who like you, lifted 20ish years before hitting the sauce, and he self admittedly takes 10x the amount you claim to have taken, and is still probably not up to your level of development at your best.

Yet you're average? So what exactly does that make guys like Q and everyone else running 2+ grams of gear??

500-800mg year round. Look the best and feel the best at 1.5 grams!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

500-800mg year round. Look the best and feel the best at 1.5 grams!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

What's your protocol for managing sides and bloodwork indicators at this dose, year round. As far as Hematocrit, E2 and liver. My BP and E2 would rocket up at this dose after a while...

Since when is 500mg of test a beginner's cycle?

My first cycle was 1 sustanon Redijects a week with 30mg of pink Thai for 8 weeks. I gained like 25 lbs mostly water but your right there is no rule on the 500

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131