advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I get tired of all these jacked YouTube “influencers” lying about taking only TRT dosages of testosterone! 🤦‍♂️

Contrary to what you’ll hear on YouTube from many bodybuilders, you won’t maintain all your muscle size by reducing testosterone to only 100-150 mgs per week—a normal TRT dose. Let’s be honest. They’ve changed the definition of TRT to a steroid cycle that they consider TRT ( e.g., 500-750 mgs of test per week).
I understand why “influencers” say their only on a TRT does. But it’s still a lie when they don’t tell the whole truth. We are confronted with many liars in our every day life. It’s often a way to manipulate and get money from you. When you feel that you have been lied to many times, you lose trust in that individual and rightly so. Spotting lies is a critical skill in the bodybuilding community. Over the years, I’ve found that as long as organizations in the bodybuilding industry present their commitment to honesty, it helps cohesion grow—and businesses in the industry thrive.
You can maintain a lot on 150mg test though. Unless they’re claiming they got to their size on that dose, I won’t just assume that specifically is a lie.

You can maintain a lot on 150mg test though. Unless they’re claiming they got to their size on that dose, I won’t just assume that specifically is a lie.
You can’t blame YouTube influencers for saying they are only on TRT. They have to lie about being on a cycle for their safety. A lot of guys at my gym who are on a cycle tell others they are just on TRT so they won’t be judged, get in trouble legally or risk losing their jobs. TRT is the new scapegoat.

People pad their resumes. Nothing new there. Maintaining size in the short term on real TRT can be done to a degree. But 1 or 2 years later see how much is has left the house.

You can’t blame YouTube influencers for saying they are only on TRT. They have to lie about being on a cycle for their safety. A lot of guys at my gym who are on a cycle tell others they are just on TRT so they won’t be judged, get in trouble legally or risk losing their jobs. TRT is the new scapegoat.
For their safety?

Contrary to what you’ll hear on YouTube from many bodybuilders, you won’t maintain all your muscle size by reducing testosterone to only 100-150 mgs per week—a normal TRT dose. Let’s be honest. They’ve changed the definition of TRT to a steroid cycle that they consider TRT ( e.g., 500-750 mgs of test per week).
I understand why “influencers” say their only on a TRT does. But it’s still a lie when they don’t tell the whole truth. We are confronted with many liars in our every day life. It’s often a way to manipulate and get money from you. When you feel that you have been lied to many times, you lose trust in that individual and rightly so. Spotting lies is a critical skill in the bodybuilding community. Over the years, I’ve found that as long as organizations in the bodybuilding industry present their commitment to honesty, it helps cohesion grow—and businesses in the industry thrive.
Great info

Maintaining size in the short term on real TRT can be done to a degree. But 1 or 2 years later see how much is has left the house.

Totally agree. Show me 20+ weeks off and let's see, not 8 weeks. A year or so.. Lol. Granted there are tons of guys who have either great genetics (and carried a lot of muscle for many years) and far more often not much muscle on their frame anyway who claim otherwise.

Totally agree. Show me 20+ weeks off and let's see, not 8 weeks. A year or so.. Lol. Granted there are tons of guys who have either great genetics (and carried a lot of muscle for many years) and far more often not much muscle on their frame anyway who claim otherwise.
I used to come off 20 week cycles and use 8 weeks of just 100mg/week. And not notice any real loss in size or strength. The last 12 years of 100-280mg has definitely seen more shrinkage than i like. But time will do that.

Yea I posted in a thread last week about this exact thing. The average non steroid user now thinks TRT will produce steroid-like gains. A glance at every comment section on instagram seeing the words "TRT" when someone in good shape is posted is a clear indication of this. There is complete ignorance by the average person to the fact that they are actually on steroids and not TRT.

Exactly! 🎯

Yea I posted in a thread last week about this exact thing. The average non steroid user now thinks TRT will produce steroid-like gains. A glance at every comment section on instagram seeing the words "TRT" when someone in good shape is posted is a clear indication of this. There is complete ignorance by the average person to the fact that they are actually on steroids and not TRT.
You’re right and that’s why I hate influencers changing the definition of TRT. On the other hand, I think we all know the reasons they do it. In no way am I condoning their lies. I’m just saying it can put them in the spotlight if they admit to being on an illegal cycle of steroids instead of a legal TRT dosage.

Honestly I have done much more than 20 weeks on just 150mg and I didn't melt away by any stretch. There was some minor loss but it wasn't anything crazy. Probably was more volume/fullness based than anything.

Just my anecdotal experience though. There are a few other factors that come into play like how large the person is, among other things.

Honestly I have done much more than 20 weeks on just 150mg and I didn't melt away by any stretch. There was some minor loss but it wasn't anything crazy. Probably was more volume/fullness based than anything.

Just my anecdotal experience though. There are a few other factors that come into play like how large the person is, among other things.

20 weeks isn't a radical change but you definitely see it there. For many that's a longer cruise than they normally do. Conditioning goes early so we are talking gradual muscle loss which is slow. It's imperceptible at first but a year or so is a substantial impact.

I used to come off 20 week cycles and use 8 weeks of just 100mg/week. And not notice any real loss in size or strength. The last 12 years of 100-280mg has definitely seen more shrinkage than i like. But time will do that.
it depends on what your cycles look like, because if they are below 1g and you go down to 100-200mg, you won't see a big loss, but if you do cycles of 3-4+ grams, when you go down to 200mg, after just a few weeks you will start losing size and quality like crazy for this " crusie" of super heavy bodybuilders 1-2g is nothing extraordinary

B-boy did.

Don't care what other people do or say.
I will say however that I am really surprised what I've managed to carry around taking only 10-20mg per day. I'm only going into month 6 on this but my composition and size is still pretty damn good if I must say so myself, but like @luki7788 said maybe it's because I was never at super high dosages before???

Don't care what other people do or say.
I will say however that I am really surprised what I've managed to carry around taking only 10-20mg per day. I'm only going into month 6 on this but my composition and size is still pretty damn good if I must say so myself, but like @luki7788 said maybe it's because I was never at super high dosages before???

I was thinking about your case specifically earlier. I think there may be a few things at work but who knows, all that matters is that it works for you.

My guesses in no particular order:
1) didn't need really high doses to get to where you got (Luki said as you mentioned)
2) ED dosing of even longer esters seems to work better holding mg constant (shouldn't but does for many and backed by bloods)
3) You've held a lot of that muscle for a long time (not calling you old!!). I think the body creates a set point that's hard to breach over time especially if food and lifting are still in place. (just my Bro Science but matches what we've all seen I think - caveat is no one's set point is 270lbs @ 6%)
4) Genetics, maybe in muscle, holding muscle, and/or response to lower doses.

Could be all, some, one, none but it works so ultimately doesn't matter.

I was thinking about your case specifically earlier. I think there may be a few things at work but who knows, all that matters is that it works for you.

My guesses in no particular order:
1) didn't need really high doses to get to where you got (Luki said as you mentioned)
2) ED dosing of even longer esters seems to work better holding mg constant (shouldn't but does for many and backed by bloods)
3) You've held a lot of that muscle for a long time (not calling you old!!). I think the body creates a set point that's hard to breach over time especially if food and lifting are still in place. (just my Bro Science but matches what we've all seen I think - caveat is no one's set point is 270lbs @ 6%)
4) Genetics, maybe in muscle, holding muscle, and/or response to lower doses.

Could be all, some, one, none but it works so ultimately doesn't matter.
Yea all of these factors come into play, so t’s definitely not a foregone conclusion that someone is lying when they say they’re maintaining most of their size on TRT.

I can’t speak too much to the gear side of this subject specifically,,,but in general life I’ve found people are inherently full of shit. And influencers aren't real people. Thats why we come to places like this board in an attempt to farm truth.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear