over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Greatest sports movie of all time

American Underdog was good. I love Dick Vermeil and the story.

The Last Boyscout

Circumvent it!!

As a sixth generation Texan whose father, grandfather, and great grandfather all went to the Sportatorium and watched the Von Erichs, I thought The Iron Claw was an awesome movie. You really need a miniseries to tell that whole story but for the format and time allotted it was great. My dad and I saw it together and both had tears in our eyes during one particular scene.

I agree with a lot of the movies mentioned. No one has mentioned A League of Their Own. That movie is hilarious with good dramatic elements and still my favourite Tom Hanks performance.

The Way Back. Basketball

Basketball Diaries.

And a big thumbs up to whoever mentioned Unbroken.

The Longest Yard

As a sixth generation Texan whose father, grandfather, and great grandfather all went to the Sportatorium and watched the Von Erichs, I thought The Iron Claw was an awesome movie. You really need a miniseries to tell that whole story but for the format and time allotted it was great. My dad and I saw it together and both had tears in our eyes during one particular scene.
Before I even read your post I KNEW you were going to going to mention the von erichs.
I just have an inner sense of sorts.

42 if it hasn't been mentioned.

For the love of the game, Vision Quest, The Wrestler, The Program, Bleed for this, Raging Bull, Major League, The Natural, can’t forget Hoosiers

Love the first Rocky
Great list. Love seeing Vision Quest in there.

Great movie!!!!

My older brother is on the autism spectrum. He loved wrestling and the Kevin Von Erich growing up. He got his fan club address from wrestling magazine back in the day and sent a clipping from a magazine and asked him to sign it. He sent him back the magazine clipping and two 8x10's, all signed. Mad respect for a guy who truly appreciated his fans

true story= miracle on ice. entertainment = slapshot

Foxcatcher was a great movie as was as Blue Chips and I was also going to post Balls of Fury but couldn't remember the name.

Seabiscuit
The Worlds Fastest Indian
The Color of Money
Summer Rental
The Legend of Bagger Vance

I try and pick movies that I could watch over and over again. Feild of Dreams was a good movie but not one id ever watch again.

I forgot
Cool Runnings
Better off Dead, while not a sports movie per se, it does have a skiing subplot and is funny as shit

Foxcatcher was a great movie as was as Blue Chips and I was also going to post Balls of Fury but couldn't remember the name.

Seabiscuit
The Color of Money
Summer Rental

I try and pick movies that I could watch over and over again. Feild of Dreams was a good movie but not one id ever watch again.
Color of money, great movie. “On the snap Vincent”

Seabiscuit
The Color of Money
Summer Rental

What?!?! Lol I NEED to watch at least once a year.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws