advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did Think BIG Bodybuilding Media get Canceled by YouTube???

My favorite show for sure. Worked with Skip off and on for years so always like listening to him. And Andrew berry has quickly become one of my favorite guys to listen to.
Berry coached me for about 6 months. He says it like it is. What he talks about on there is đź’Ż what he does with his athletes. Gotta respect that.

I hate that man. There channel got me through many a day of cardio and was of great interest to me. I'll have to download the rumble app on Apple TV to keep up with the guys and probably subscribe to their patreon

YT has been catching heat and lawsuits for years for all kinds of content. It’s just economics and liability/legality.

Grey market stuff, assisted suicide , recruitment for xyz organizations…. they have to avoid all that stuff.

Not sure if Think Big Bodybuilding Media has been fully reinstated yet, but YouTube at least let McNally post up an "It's Just Bodybuilding" clip with Dusty and Big Ron:

Can't have androgen laden men slogging around all agro telling stories on the interwebs... Green haired fat abortion rights activist virgin 4th generation feminists get nervous diarrhea.

Oh but "it's all accepted now," and "no one is gonna ever get arrested again." Some of you are so clueless. Just waiting for the roll-up. *grabs popcorn*

Oh but "it's all accepted now," and "no one is gonna ever get arrested again." Some of you are so clueless. Just waiting for the roll-up. *grabs popcorn*
Sure, It's all fun and games until your neighbors pretty daughter turns trans and pees standing up in your front yard while her woke ??boyfriend?? cups Zer/Zimz ass..

I have had a paid subscription to YT, FUCKING HATE THE ADS, as I was watching multiple channels on there with bodybuilding only being a 25% share at best. Anyways I am done after this. I still watch but now use the duckduckgo BROWSER, not the search engine but the actual browser. It opens its own viewer and it BLOCKS THE ADS in the YT videos. It also blocks YT's algo from tracking your viewing. Just a fyi.

I have had a paid subscription to YT, FUCKING HATE THE ADS, as I was watching multiple channels on there with bodybuilding only being a 25% share at best. Anyways I am done after this. I still watch but now use the duckduckgo BROWSER, not the search engine but the actual browser. It opens its own viewer and it BLOCKS THE ADS in the YT videos. It also blocks YT's algo from tracking your viewing. Just a fyi.
Those ridiculous unskippable V-Shred Ads are what finally pushed me into getting premium.

This thread got weird.
It’s totally normal for 67 year old dudes to obsess over his neighbors kids genitals. Totally normal behavior. 🤣

Agree on the ads seems like every video now has 2 to start then ones embedded also. I tried to watch a Greg doucette video because I was searching for one on fiber to listen to on treadmill...it was 2 minutes of ads, 10 minutes of him rambling about himself in third person, another add, then about 30 seconds of bodybuilding/diet content

I tried to watch a Greg doucette video because I was searching for one on fiber to listen to on treadmill...it was 2 minutes of ads, 10 minutes of him rambling about himself in third person, another add, then about 30 seconds of bodybuilding/diet content
Not sure what the fuck you expected from a Greg Doucette video dude

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity