advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did Think BIG Bodybuilding Media get Canceled by YouTube???

I have had a paid subscription to YT, FUCKING HATE THE ADS, as I was watching multiple channels on there with bodybuilding only being a 25% share at best.
Those ridiculous unskippable V-Shred Ads are what finally pushed me into getting premium.
I recently started a paid subscription to YouTube for the same reasons. I drive a commercial truck all day, so I'll listen to BB podcasts through the day, and I hated dealing with the damn ADs. Ever watch Mike Israetel, he loves to slam that V-Shred dude and technically rip him apart, funny as hell. I enjoy when Israetel targets these charlatans making money off of people with their garbage claims and he just rips them apart with scientifically sound knowledge of exercise science, diet and nutrition, smart man.

Those ridiculous unskippable V-Shred Ads are what finally pushed me into getting premium.
If you use the duckduckgo BROWSER not just the search engine it blocks all the ads. If watching on your phone of PC this solves the problem with ZERO cost to you and less money going in their pockets. Fuckem.

I put up a youtube video this week on post show rebounds, didnt discuss gear, and they already sensored me. I didnt speak about gear, or anything that would warant such.....Just my face, talking in front of a camera lol... disabled comments and now hiding my youtube. Torn here because I wanted to be more active on youtube.

I put up a youtube video this week on post show rebounds, didnt discuss gear, and they already sensored me. I didnt speak about gear, or anything that would warant such.....Just my face, talking in front of a camera lol... disabled comments and now hiding my youtube. Torn here because I wanted to be more active on youtube.
Sorry to hear that. They delete all my anti SeeSeePee comments as well. They are bought and paid for soulless cunts over there.

Not sure what the fuck you expected from a Greg Doucette video dude
Gym was blasting loud music, no headphones treadmill time. I picked him because I figured with his loud high pitched voice I'd be able to hear the video. I was right but unfortunately he just kept talking about himself... literally zero content. Israetel and Layne Norton also insist on their stupid little comedy skits but at least they imbed some training or diet talk too lol

Gym was blasting loud music, no headphones treadmill time. I picked him because I figured with his loud high pitched voice I'd be able to hear the video. I was right but unfortunately he just kept talking about himself... literally zero content. Israetel and Layne Norton also insist on their stupid little comedy skits but at least they imbed some training or diet talk too lol
I’m not one to typically care what other people think of me, but I think you’d have to pay me some serious money to play Greg Doucette through the speaker of my phone in the gym 😂

All ThinkBig content back on YT again, phew! Fucking communist youtube
They make money, definitely not communist. Damn that pesky learning stuff.

I thought maybe they annoyed me because I'm old an grouchy. Thanks!

I haven't watched Douchette in a couple years. Did he dump the Blond? I liked her more than him. I think she wa an NCAA athlete at some point in her younger years.

I’m not one to typically care what other people think of me, but I think you’d have to pay me some serious money to play Greg Doucette through the speaker of my phone in the gym 😂
I haven't watched Douchette in a couple years. Did he dump the Blond? I liked her more than him. I think she wa an NCAA athlete at some point in her younger years.
I can't handle Doucette's loud squeaky voice; I haven't listened to any of his content in years now. I would put money on it that the Blonde dumped him, especially after it seems that his podcast has gone south.

Israetel and Layne Norton also insist on their stupid little comedy skits but at least they imbed some training or diet talk too lol
I do really like Israetel's content, but at times he almost drives me away with his way over the top sarcastic gay talk. Ok, so you're trying to be funny in your own little closet way, but then he continues on and on which takes the focus off the valuable content his trying to provide at hand and puts it on his annoying over the top guy talk. Then he will declare his happily married as a submissive man, and then he'll go right back to sarcastically talking about how he's attracted to very masculine men. Bro, that's cool, whatever works for you and your wife, but don't make your private life 50% of the content in your episode.

I have no idea about his personal life or past...I honestly skip his videos when they are on my feed it seems like he has knowledge but the voice and overall annoyance...it's not worth listening to him for any content. Israetel does the middle school class clown act but sprinkles it in less....I wish everyone was like John.

I do really like Israetel's content, but at times he almost drives me away with his way over the top sarcastic gay talk. Ok, so you're trying to be funny in your own little closet way, but then he continues on and on which takes the focus off the valuable content his trying to provide at hand and puts it on his annoying over the top guy talk. Then he will declare his happily married as a submissive man, and then he'll go right back to sarcastically talking about how he's attracted to very masculine men. Bro, that's cool, whatever works for you and your wife, but don't make your private life 50% of the content in your episode.
Exactly. I live a good gay joke but hes over the top it takes away from the content. I think he has a sarcastic personality and he assumes that makes him funny too...but sarcasm doesn't mean you can make people laugh. Maybe some people find him funny I dunno

Exactly. I live a good gay joke but hes over the top it takes away from the content. I think he has a sarcastic personality and he assumes that makes him funny too...but sarcasm doesn't mean you can make people laugh. Maybe some people find him funny I dunno
Yeah, it seems like nobody wants to let him know that his sarcastic skits littered through any one of his posted episodes isn't really working for him.

I don't know what could be worse than listening to Doucette, his voice is unbearable, and from what little I know, the kind of content he creates is rubbish and drama.

It almost feels like he is in the closet with all that absurd gay jokes he makes. Humor is subjective, but I find it a bit too much lately, it takes away from his otherwise good content imho. But who knows, maybe that's what gives him the views and makes more money on youtube.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear