over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

so gf says "no" to competitive bodybuilding

if a girl is telling you what to do, you need to get rid of the girl.

my gf hates bodybuilding, she'd have to be crazy not to. it makes living with me much more difficult, but she'd never tell me i shouldn't do it. it's what I love!

It's not as cut and dry as these other members make it sound. Just step up your training anyway. I've been training for a powerlifting competition for years but never been and I still keep my intensity up. You do it for you, everyone else is just a witness

I did my first contest this past April, I was
Very surprised at how supportive my girlfriend
Was during that time.. She even dieted with me
throughout my prep! Well long story short, I proposed
to her and.. She said "yes"!!! Just be yourself and
everything else will fall into place

I remember the 1st time I met my wife, she asked me if I took steroids. I said YES, and I am not going to stop taking them for anyone, I compete in bodybuilding too and if you dont like that "sayonara". Well 11 years later she's still with me, lol.

Your girl is very immature. You both sound young. Id compete anyways whether she likes it or not because I doubt you guys are going to workout in the long run. Sounds like your together for all the wrong reasons.

DC posted this somewhere else and I want to give him credit cause he NAILED it.

the behaviors you see now and have seen are only gonna get worse.

so literally this is a simple decision, stay and get used to your life under her rule or leave and look for someone that will support you. Cause it ain't gonna change only get worse.

That's it and when you choose to stay you will be laying in bed remembering this post.

good luck bro.

Man, let me just say this. You are going to have problems in life and in your relationship. Alcohol never helps. Furthermore, don't argue when you have been drinking. Being mad can already make you say something that you will regret and alcohol can magnify anger and make for loose lips.

Secondly, and the big one, it is hard enough to apologize for saying something stupid, out of line or just plain hurtful. You said it and it is out there. Cheating is a whole different level. You showed that person that you can and will do it and that is something that they won't ever forget and you CAN'T take back.

If you love her, you won't cheat. If you will cheat, then she just is not the one.

after yo-yoing w my physique over the last few years i decided the only thing that would 100% motivate me(mainnly w diet w i struggle to be consistent on) would be to step on stage, i thought id pick a show about a year out and plan accordingly. so i mention this to my gf and she basically says no and if you do it we'll have "problems". she says no because she is extremely controlling and insecure and doesnt like me bodybuilding cuz of the attention from women and supplement use. what do you guys think? im sure this has happened to other people out there...

Listen just do what she says. Sounds like ur a bitch anyway for starting a thread and whining about this shit. You wear the pants, man the fuck up .

Listen just do what she says. Sounds like ur a bitch anyway for starting a thread and whining about this shit. You wear the pants, man the fuck up .

Whining then randomly doing a fucking 180 and now saying he's a piece of shit and she's the angel.

I guess I struck gold with my girl. She lives to train and has a similar diet as me and I explained to her what competing takes and said, "Well are you going to be supportive or is this going to come between us?"

She was on board and just wants me to take all precautions I can with my health. She knows this makes me happy and doesn't want to take that from me. I though that was pretty mature and made me think that much more of her.

Don't take this the wrong way but the problem is deeper than this and is likely the reason you are taking shit from females.

First you asked your girlfriend for permission then you came here and asked other people what to do.

Can you say beta male?

No reason to even tell her and no one else knows what you should be doing in life but you.

Her: Why are you doing x?
You: It's complicated
or
You: Don't worry about it, get me a beer

Never explain yourself to a bitch and not telling her anything makes you more attractive in the short term (nothing works long term).

And when (yes, when) she leaves don't bother noticing because you can get another one.

Just solved your female problems for all time.

And for pete's sake don't marry one, get a dog.

I don't even have a dog and it hasn't killed me yet.

after yo-yoing w my physique over the last few years i decided the only thing that would 100% motivate me(mainnly w diet w i struggle to be consistent on) would be to step on stage, i thought id pick a show about a year out and plan accordingly. so i mention this to my gf and she basically says no and if you do it we'll have "problems". she says no because she is extremely controlling and insecure and doesnt like me bodybuilding cuz of the attention from women and supplement use. what do you guys think? im sure this has happened to other people out there...

So one would have to ask, why are u with her? Not saying just because of this issue but you said yourself she is very controlling and insecure. Who in their right mind would want to be in a serious relationship with a partner having these personal issues with themself and who they're attached with? Those 2 things alone and especially together are just a recipe for disaster imo. I'm no Dr. Phil here but generally speaking. Haven't read this thread but only your first post for my response but just had to point this out as at the end of the day regardless what your "goals" are in life, this is the unfortunate fact you pointed out.

I say go for it, if she doesnt support you, shes not the one.

People tend to turn this the other way around thou, "if your girls doesnt want it, you shouldnt do it". Which I think is utter bullshit. Ofc you should respect your partner in a relationship, but if you cant be yourself then its not a healthy one.

BigTiny...its fourth and long and youre deep in your own territory...its time to punt...

Ive been in too many relationships where the woman was controlling or would threaten me with similar things (like the stripping comment) and all I can say is that this issue of you doing a show is going to be one in a loooong line of things she doesn't want you to do...ultimately its your choice but after reading this entire thread I'd be punting right about now.

ya it doesnt faze her

actually i havent decided to stay, im seriously considering leaving, and not just cuz this, cuz her attitude toward everything. she says "ive given up so much for you you cant just keep taking and taking" like me competing is negative to her or something. we're just on two completely different pages.

Sounds like she needs to find a guy that is into that whole pussy submissive thing and thrives on being dominated by a woman 24/7. That way she can control him and won't have to give up anything on her selfish life and she can have the best of both her selfish worlds. My gf's younger sister is exactly who ur describing bro, I know. Her bf is a submissive loser but she thrives on it being able to dominate him and he seems to take it all. Some people are into that shit, you don't come across as one of them.

I'm really pissed off that I'm reading this shit on a bodybuilding board. Grow a pair bro, set your boundaries, and then ask her if she's with you or she's not. She should be your biggest fan and the strongest part of your supporting cast.

Promising no tren? How does she even know what that is?

This just sounds like a completely immature and controlling relationship. I'm guessing you are still within a couple years of the drinking age..

Lol, exactly!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 4

well i had kind of an accidental breakthrough just now

she said "why dont i just put on a bikini in front of a bunch of people"

so i said cool we can do a show together and train w each other(which we already used to do before she broke her foot) and ill be her coach etc and she is down, so now i guess thats the plan. she already has a good body and can do a bikini or figure comp for sure a yr from now. see guys talking things out isnt so bad, and my balls are here they came back after being on hibernation mode for a year. maybe competing together will get her off my back about bbing

Ok thread wasted, shut it down. Can't wait to see how the next year goes for u two, please report back and let us know. Can't wait to see her on a low carb comp diet and the flurry of "I gave up so much for you" and "I let you" to fly out her mouth to you. Amazing breakthrough, lol!

All of you are telling him to dump her I think are wrong. I think they are ment for each other. He want's somebody to tell him what to do and likes the drama. She wants to control somebody and likes the drama. They are perfect together.

All of you are telling him to dump her I think are wrong. I think they are ment for each other. He want's somebody to tell him what to do and likes the drama. She wants to control somebody and likes the drama. They are perfect together.

I think you could have done without telling everyone they are wrong for having an opinion about something the OP was asking about.

No one answer here is right or wrong...the OP is just trying to get a sense if this has happened to anyone else.

this girl might not be the one for you, but if she were, will there ever be a point at which a woman, love, connection, relationship, family means more to you than doing a show? After all what is doing a show? Competing, testing yourself, for your OWN selfish needs of significance and accomplishment. Which hey nothing wrong with that, if that`s what you wanna do, BUT could you ever see getting that same significance/reward from being with somebody else or any other way?

ok whoever said i asked permission? if thats how i made it seem then i worded it wrong, i said "what do you think of me doing a bb comp?" i wanted her opinion on it. not sure how thats being a bitch and not being a good partner asking her OPINION. she didnt like it, and i said tough im doing it anyway. and now she may be training for a show w me as well, not sure why you guys keep throwing it in my face to dump her, this is the only disagreement weve had in a while.

there are somet hings i gave up like cigarettes because well i shouldnt smoke anyway. there are some things like steroids she doesnt want me doing and i said tough im doing them. i pick and choose my battles. but pretty sure many many woman oout there would have this reaction to things that would be detrimental to health and are illegal

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainman5
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws