over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What has proviron done for you?

Boosted sex drive, given a more dry/hard look to my physique... undoubtedly made my test a bit more potent/efficient.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Only used it once for pre-contest in 2012, really gave my physique an edge, harder appearance for sure

Proviron is said to increase free test levels, is this correct??? If so does anyone have lab work to verify this mechanism of action?? Lets say a lab result after being on same dose for an extended period of time and then another after taking proviron while on the same dose.

Or is proviron already been established to do this based on a scientific study? If so can someone post a link or give reference to it. Thanks.

I just got some proviron. Does anyone take proviron and masteron together? I doubt there would be benefits to this but I don't know

Proviron is said to increase free test levels, is this correct??? If so does anyone have lab work to verify this mechanism of action?? Lets say a lab result after being on same dose for an extended period of time and then another after taking proviron while on the same dose.

Or is proviron already been established to do this based on a scientific study? If so can someone post a link or give reference to it. Thanks.

I have blood work that shows my first free test number at 159.68 and then at 269.63 tested when on 50 mg per day of provision. both tests were tested at pg/ml.

I can post up the lab report later...i have an appt to go to.

Last edited:

Proviron binds to SHBGs, which are serum proteins that bind test, therefore aunhooking test --> more free test

I like it, but it makes my hair thin

like to use it 25 to 50mg a day last few weeks of my bulks, adds some density. makes my weiner work 2x . thats it.

No need to take both...

The only situation where I have known people to do that is in the final weeks before a contest. I don't think it's necessary but it's not a horrible idea that will hurt you either.

like to use it 25 to 50mg a day last few weeks of my bulks, adds some density. makes my weiner work 2x . thats it.

I used 25-50mg a day forEVER. I only went down to 25mg when I was getting close to running out and needed to re-up. I'd say that there was a 2-3 yr period where I was on it 90% of the time. From 2005-2010 I was on it more than I was off it. I love 50mg a day through bulks, pcts, diets, etc. It is a bit costly though.

Knight how was it on liver enzymes etc? Thinking of throwing in 25mg a day while on cruise. After this blast gonna cruise for 6 months and try to get the GF pregnant. Seen few people report it boosts sperm count too

Knight how was it on liver enzymes etc? Thinking of throwing in 25mg a day while on cruise. After this blast gonna cruise for 6 months and try to get the GF pregnant. Seen few people report it boosts sperm count too

Do you have the litature for this that you can share?

Curious if true.

Can anyone else confirm or deny this?

Cheers
Chip

sex drive skyrocketed

It's not liver toxic....I didn't even think if was supressive considering I recovered just fine and actually quicker than without.

Do you have the litature for this that you can share?

Curious if true.

Can anyone else confirm or deny this?

Cheers
Chip

I've heard the same...I believe it may be used in the USA or Europe for therapy. Of course, clomid, hcg, and hmg is also in that discussion.

Boost in mood, libido. Boost in acne.

I hear Proviron works well in Woman.

Does anyone have a wife of GF that has used Proviron? or perhaps any one of the ladies on the forum could chime in.

It's not liver toxic....I didn't even think if was supressive considering I recovered just fine and actually quicker than without.

Its not liver toxic at all as its methylated...Yeah Ive seen several guys use it in their pct protocol.

proviron is used off label in several counties as HRT in men, so i believe it would help on your cruise.

Knight, i agree bro if i could afford to stay on it i would, i saw no negatives whatsoever and my liver did not budge

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear