over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What age did you start at?

What age did you guys start and what age would you recommend someone to start using steroids?(considering he already has it set in his mindset that he will use steroids.)
P.S: tried looking for threads like this but couldn't find one, sorry if there's already one like that.
I started lifting at 13y old, was basically just going through the movements, no diet no periodization, i was just someone going to the gym (literally), until the age of 33y old where i started taking everything more serious, using peds, mainly because my T was near 0, then i started learning more about dieting peds and training. This forum and all the posts from vets helped me to join the points and figure out better what i am supposed to do to pack on muscle. I live in a a 150k people city where none even knows what bb is.

At which age you should start peds? depends from your goals, if you want to compete at O maybe 16-18y old, but you really have to be mature enough, which at that age mmmmmhhh hard to say.

I think that if you start lifting at 14 and learn all the basics as natty, at 20-24 can be the right age to jump on gear.

But still you need to be conscious of your choice because will change your life forever.

Started at age 12 and a half, in 1978. Fell in love w/ it immediately. Never took time away from it or and layoffs. (Except normal stuff, vacations, etc).
Stayed natural (38 yrs) until age 50 when I jumped on TRT.

No real reason why, I was never against steroids like many "proud natties" running around today.
Never had access to them, never thought about ordering online. (Didn't trust it). Now that Im older (56) Im sort of glad the way it went.
For health reasons mainly...

Try to make your work outs a little shorter it seem your eating good. maybe its time for TRT
My doctor told me the hormones "vary" and i didn't get TRT prescribed. Might have to obtain it other way then

My doctor told me the hormones "vary" and i didn't get TRT prescribed. Might have to obtain it other way then
Not sure where youre located but don’t go to gp they’re generally morons when it comes to hormones. Go to an hrt or wellness clinic. They do vary but no they should not vary that much.
People will tell you that exercise or whatever raises it but that’s an acute hormone response and is meaningless. Your diet or anything else won’t have that drastic of an effect on testosterone unless you’re doing an extremely hard diet and malnourished.

I started around 26, 12 years ago. I spent a good 6 months to a year just reading and asking questions. 90% of my online time was spent educating myself. I guess I wouldn’t recommend anyone start? Idk, That’s kind of a tricky question. It seems 25 was a typical age I had seen over the years on diff boards.
It’s really just a personal decision. Decide if this is something you want then take to time figuring things out and preparing yourself. Training, food, sleep, etc. when you feel like you’re ready and have everything on hand prior to starting, go for it.
Making sure you’re prepared for possible sides was a big one for me. I felt sketchy not knowing how my body would respond. With all the stereotypes surrounding the subject, I think everyone goes thru that. Just make sure you’re ready.
I was very eager to get started but luckily, I had a lot of ppl on my old board telling me to relax and don’t rush.
I feel like test only the first time is important as well. See how you respond to each individual compound before adding others. I’ve run a lot of others but have been test only for several years now. That’s just mean.
Like I said, patience & preparation too me is the most important thing.
What age did you guys start and what age would you recommend someone to start using steroids?(considering he already has it set in his mindset that he will use steroids.)
P.S: tried looking for threads like this but couldn't find one, sorry if there's already one like that.

Started at 27. Started working out at 13. Set a goal as far as base strength as I got older when I'd consider taking anything. So when I was benching 405, squatting 600 plus and deadlifting the same amount. And then that is when I started, even then only started with dbol, 6 week cycle, pyramid up from 5mg and worked up to 15mg a day and back down.

Started lifting at 12 just bicep concentration curls 😄
At 19 there was a supplement called underground labs m1t it was 9.99 for 90 10mg tablets. Didn't know much but knew it made u gain muscle more then any other supplements on bulk nutrition. First real cycle w injectable was prob 24, stealth oil sachets.

Normally I would advise no one to use AAS or maybe after male "manopause". It turns into a drug addiction. No one does one cycle. Most cycle for years and years. Your case is different. You appear to be hypogonadal. I would say exhaust avenues to diagnose what is causing the problem. If it can be remedied do that. If not then seek TRT. Walking around with 149 ng/dL is definitely not the best state to be in. Your current doc is full of hubris and ignorant. I would shop around for a new one. Once your levels are in the mid normal range or higher you will feel super compared to where you are now.

Right around '94 or 22yrs old. Gotten to a point where natty stuff/training wasn't getting me past sticking points. Remember going to a "steroid" party lol at this guy's house...like 7 of us there getting stuff, remember getting Hemogenin's (real) and never looked back after.

started working out at 14 and first cycle at 25

Got on at 26, been training since I was 21. At like 22 I got tested and was at like 200 ng/dL and being in the military with a stressful job didn't help me at all.

Started lifting 13. Had a bench before but didn't really use it. Never stopped training.

Gear at 19. Little/intermittent use by late 20s then stopped. HRT around 36 and later blast cruise. Late 40s now.

Always tried to take only what I needed and err on conservative side. Today body remains fairly resilient. I can tolerate tren and orals well though and don't move blood markers too much. I try to limit use and keep dosages reasonable.

I started very recently actually (1 month). I’m 32. I had zero intentions of starting actually as I have pretty much made great progress in size, strength, and physique as a natural. I’ve been training hard for 15 years 100% natural. But…I started feeling awful about 3 months ago and finally got in to get blood work done and I was LOOOOWWWW. So. Time to hop on. Just starting with trt. Once I’m familiar with it I will blast / cruise(trt). I’m glad I waited actually. I took my natural body places many ppl do not. I’ve kept pace with guys who are blasting just fine. Now that I’m getting old and exhausted my natty self, I’m ready for round two and see what I can do enhanced. It’s like getting a second chance kinda.

The guy that started this thread stayed for a week. Have to wonder what was up.

Starting lifting when I was 15 ran my first cycle when i was 26. Wish i would of waited a bit longer but i did get in great shape and had the time of my life!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131