over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What age did you start at?

Newbies
What age did you guys start and what age would you recommend someone to start using steroids?(considering he already has it set in his mindset that he will use steroids.)
P.S: tried looking for threads like this but couldn't find one, sorry if there's already one like that.

I started at 42. After putting on over 40 pounds of muscle naturally. I think it is best to pretty much peak naturally first. As that way you know what really works with training and diet. as AS can cover up mistakes made in those areas.

I started at 42. After putting on over 40 pounds of muscle naturally. I think it is best to pretty much peak naturally first. As that way you know what really works with training and diet. as AS can cover up mistakes made in those areas.
How many years would u say it would take me to achieve my natural peak?

at 30 years old.

certainly not before 25-27 years and not before 5 years of training and above all of studying substances, cycles, effects, and everything you need to know

I started at 17. 37 now. Had a random time in their where I was off and stopped training and everything because life and shit happens.

My only regrets are the times I stopped

I never asked permission. I did it because I wanted to ever since I was a kid and saw the Ben Affleck scared straight video in school.

Get your training and diet down first. I don’t believe in some arbitrary natural peak. You’ll just end up wasting time.

At 18 you’re old enough to go fight for the government in a war and die. At 21 you’re old enough to drink. Those are okay and even celebrated. I’m not gonna tell someone it’s not okay to take some gear.

How many years would u say it would take me to achieve my natural peak?
Depends on how much time dedication consistency you put into it. Along with how big you are to start and what genetics you have. My first 4 years i put on about 40 pounds of muscle. After that it slowed down a lot.

At 25; started lifting at17, I would suggest start at a minimum of 400mgs since some studies show that is the optimum dosage for muscle growth

Sadly at 21 for me. I thought it would me push through a back injury and allow me to continue playing football.
I never did play again but I got hooked on cycles.
I suggest for newbies to remain off as long as possible until their natural test levels are below say 600. Then consider it.
If I had it to do over again, I would not have considered until I hit 40.

I started at 17. 37 now. Had a random time in their where I was off and stopped training and everything because life and shit happens.

My only regrets are the times I stopped

I never asked permission. I did it because I wanted to ever since I was a kid and saw the Ben Affleck scared straight video in school.

Get your training and diet down first. I don’t believe in some arbitrary natural peak. You’ll just end up wasting time.

At 18 you’re old enough to go fight for the government in a war and die. At 21 you’re old enough to drink. Those are okay and even celebrated. I’m not gonna tell someone it’s not okay to take some gear.
LOL @ the Ben Affleck after school special plug.

Sadly at 21 for me. I thought it would me push through a back injury and allow me to continue playing football.
I never did play again but I got hooked on cycles.
I suggest for newbies to remain off as long as possible until their natural test levels are below say 600. Then consider it.
If I had it to do over again, I would not have considered until I hit 40.
Too bad my natural test is already at 146 ng/dL 😅

Are you going to get on trt
I don't know yet man. I have been trying to get it up naturally using stuff like tribulus and d-aspartic acid but that doesn't seem to work. What would u advice me?

I don't know yet man. I have been trying to get it up naturally using stuff like tribulus and d-aspartic acid but that doesn't seem to work. What would u advice me?
Tribulus is trash as well as most otc supplements. There’s no natural test boosters that actually work beyond maybe an acute boost but acute hormonal responses are pretty meaningless.
I’d suggest you go to a good clinic.

Eat healthy, get plenty of rest, lift weights at a reasonable level don't do to much aerobics as they can kill T.

Eat healthy, get plenty of rest, lift weights at a reasonable level don't do to much aerobics as they can kill T.
Been trying my best, didn't really help, maybe i am doing something wrong

Been trying my best, didn't really help, maybe i am doing something wrong
You are eating good amount of protein, plenty of fats in including healthy fats, plenty of vegetables. 8 hours+ sleep. Keeping workouts to 45 minutes. Keep stress low.

You are eating good amount of protein, plenty of fats in including healthy fats, plenty of vegetables. 8 hours+ sleep. Keeping workouts to 45 minutes. Keep stress low.
I eat a very good amount of protein(coming from yoghurt, chicken, beef, horse,turkey etc) and get at least 0.4 x lbs BW fat per day(a minimum). My workouts are kind of longer tho.

I eat a very good amount of protein(coming from yoghurt, chicken, beef, horse,turkey etc) and get at least 0.4 x lbs BW fat per day(a minimum). My workouts are kind of longer tho.
Long workouts can kill T. And recovery then growing from that deeper hole you have dug can take longer.

Long workouts can kill T. And recovery then growing from that deeper hole you have dug can take longer.
Try to make your work outs a little shorter it seem your eating good. maybe its time for TRT

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear