over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For Those Who Love or Hate NPP

Do you bloat on NPP?

• Yes

Votes: 36 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 144 80.0%

• Total voters
I should have clarified my comments a bit more. I agree that volume-wise NPP needs to be run at about 2x the dose of tren for me for what I"m considering somewhat comparable results. It's the strength that's most comparable to tren, less so the conditioning. Also, unlike tren, NPP has really helped my joints more than any other AAS I've used.

I've always been of the opinion that on a mg per mg basis, tren is in its own league..then there are steroids.

Agreed....the strength increase is definitely comparable...I'd even say I was a bit stronger on NPP... but again, diets were way different..... At first I was iffy on the joint relief factor as (thankfully) I haven't had any injuries but as the NPP has left my system i'm starting to feel more "dings"..... Cruising on just 140mg Test now for 8 weeks before blasting Ace......excited!

Agreed....the strength increase is definitely comparable...I'd even say I was a bit stronger on NPP... but again, diets were way different..... At first I was iffy on the joint relief factor as (thankfully) I haven't had any injuries but as the NPP has left my system i'm starting to feel more "dings"..... Cruising on just 140mg Test now for 8 weeks before blasting Ace......excited!

After finishing up an NPP blast, I can say that it definitely volumizes the muscles and increases strength quite a bit. I'd imagine the volumized look is intramuscular fluid retention. I didn't bloat on NPP at all to any noticeable degree. The effect on my joints was great. My usual misc joint nuisances were tamed a lot, and after being off for two weeks, they're acting up again a little bit, so the effect was very noticeable. I did have prolactin sides (a little ED), but caber fixes that up no issue.

I would use it again, but I still like my Tren best. 1-Test is actually comparable to NPP now that I've spent more time on both. The advantage to 1-T is it makes me look harder and drier because it's fairly androgenic and no progestin/estrogen issues. The downside is it's not short acting, and can only be concentrated at about 100mg/ml without pain. So NPP has two advantages - short acting and joint benefit.

Probably a toss up between the two as far as my preferences go.

Even when running proper caber dose and ai dose I got significant bloat to the point my socks cut into my legs a half inch from water retention lol.... and as for my penis I can honestly say that its never been quite the same as before the npp .... :( which btw was miserable when I was on cycle

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Waiting on NPP/Test bend to show up. I'm gonna run 200 mg EOD

What would be the best pct to use for NPP to stop any rebounds etc?

I've used NPP once with pretty decent results. I don't recall much bloat, and It was a better anabolic than EQ in my experience. I've noticed that this compound is gaining or maybe regaining popularity and I'm curious to hear from those who love or hate it.

I've even seen many guys say that they put on more LBM with NPP than with Tren - which for them has been better for shifting body composition and adding strength/hardness. Does anyone here have this same view?

Let us know

Did tren kill your appetite? If so perhaps the extrea food you'd put down on npp

Hiya fellas. I ran HG Npp (from Spain) along with low dose Eq and only 250 Testoviron Depot. I have elbow/shoulder pain and I'll tell ya, I not only got very good LBM gains, but my pain was relieved within a few weeks. Lateral raises, bench presses etc were all a pleasure. I can tell you that I have also ran human grade Primobolan@ 800mgs/wk and you'll probably think I'm crazy but I prefer Npp still. The Primo was hg (Schering Madrid) and still think Npp is better bang for your buck. Jmho.

Hiya fellas. I ran HG Npp (from Spain) along with low dose Eq and only 250 Testoviron Depot. I have elbow/shoulder pain and I'll tell ya, I not only got very good LBM gains, but my pain was relieved within a few weeks. Lateral raises, bench presses etc were all a pleasure. I can tell you that I have also ran human grade Primobolan@ 800mgs/wk and you'll probably think I'm crazy but I prefer Npp still. The Primo was hg (Schering Madrid) and still think Npp is better bang for your buck. Jmho.

I'm hoping for some joint releif myself. My elbows are screaming right now.

Did tren kill your appetite? If so perhaps the extrea food you'd put down on npp

Tren seems to mess up my gut which then messes up my appetite. I've found it to slow gastric motility and promote flora changes that aren't good. I think there has been research linking trenbolone to candida overgrowth. Many hormones can influence gut flora and motility though...

Granted I've had GI issues but every time I'm on tren it acts up a lot. I'm not very regular and being backed up gives me acid reflux. The slower GI motility with tren definitely kills my appetite. I just stayed on it too long. I'm going to use it in bursts (4-6 weeks) from now on.

Hi hyper, I'm thinking of running the same combo in my next cycle. Can I know how much eq and Npp u use per week? Tks

Joint relief is amazing but when added to tren progesterone skyrockets for me. MUST have antis on hand when experimenting. Thats just my experience

I get why folks feel that way, but given the way a Chemist thinks, there is more Nandrolone in NPP than Deca, at least given the numbers and links that I posted.

I dont know that anyone makes the same claim with Test esters....meaning that you need a higher load of a shorter ester(like Prop) to give the same effect as a lower load of a longer ester(Like Cyp).

I think that the reasoning behind that thinking is that DECA builds heavily in the system, the longer the cycle goes, so you get a progressively higher serum build, and hence "more/better" results at the end.

I will say that even if you factor the difference in actual compound weight, DECA in week 14 will have a larger impact on the system than NPP will in the same week.

Like Torque(getting a car off the line) and horsepower(push at the end)

Just read this ,
Good wording

To make a long story short :
Nandrolone is one of the top 3 mass building Anabolic hormones.

Test/nandrolone is the staple of serious bodybuilders IMO.
Idk how people are even TRYING to compare Primo or eq to Npp.

Npp is King

It's going to be 2 weeks on Sunday and im loving NPP. I never thought I'd like something as much as tren but I think I found it. Only thing is I think I'm holding water in my gut because my diet has been decent but losing some abs so I'm guessing it's the NPP?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

It's going to be 2 weeks on Sunday and im loving NPP. I never thought I'd like something as much as tren but I think I found it. Only thing is I think I'm holding water in my gut because my diet has been decent but losing some abs so I'm guessing it's the NPP?

Your diet has been decent or good? I don't gain much bloat at all on npp if my diet is strict. If I eat bad then yeah I bloat but would boat anyway from the poor eating. Npp is my favorite compound to stack alongside test

Your diet has been decent or good? I don't gain much bloat at all on npp if my diet is strict. If I eat bad then yeah I bloat but would boat anyway from the poor eating. Npp is my favorite compound to stack alongside test

Diet has been good. Just increased carbs a little.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity