over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For Those Who Love or Hate NPP

Do you bloat on NPP?

• Yes

Votes: 36 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 144 80.0%

• Total voters
Wonder if running a blend of 100mg/ml NPP and 100mg/ml TestProp, at 1/2 ml every other day, would be enough NPP to help joint issues?

Wonder if running a blend of 100mg/ml NPP and 100mg/ml TestProp, at 1/2 ml every other day, would be enough NPP to help joint issues?

I'd presume in most cases you will need more than 175mg per week. If you are going to run that little...just use one ml of Deca once a week.
Id suggest 300 NPP minimum.

Anyone have any recommendations for some sponsor research caber or prami they like?

Not sure mine is doing the trick... Thanks

just depends on your overall goals.
all oils are great.
find what works for you.
save money and run slin. only if you like playing with fire... take a ride

Thinking of trying NPP but not too convinced.. Think I'm just going to go with traditional Deca and call it a day.

Finally gave NPP a fair run. ~800mgs with 150mgs prop weekly.

Strength and joint strength is through the roof. I'm 3 weeks in and I put on noticeable size and fullness with minimal if any bloat.

I do feel like it may be responsible for slightly high systolic BP that I'm experiencing. Usually my BP is low-normal (i.e. athlete BP) but it's about 125/75 on the NPP.

I'm sensitive to 19nors so caber is a must on tren. I find that I also need it on NPP...

NPP feels somewhat like tren without the short temper and as much hardness. It does cause some issues falling asleep for me, but NOTHING like tren in that regard.

Finally gave NPP a fair run. ~800mgs with 150mgs prop weekly.

Strength and joint strength is through the roof. I'm 3 weeks in and I put on noticeable size and fullness with minimal if any bloat.

I do feel like it may be responsible for slightly high systolic BP that I'm experiencing. Usually my BP is low-normal (i.e. athlete BP) but it's about 125/75 on the NPP.

I'm sensitive to 19nors so caber is a must on tren. I find that I also need it on NPP...

NPP feels somewhat like tren without the short temper and as much hardness. It does cause some issues falling asleep for me, but NOTHING like tren in that regard.

Nice!!!...I just finished up 15 weeks of 630mg NPP alongside some Test.... loved it.... my only knock is you really gotta do some volume of it which im not crazy about. I had some breathing issues...seemed like i was more congested than usual...strange..... but IMO its nowhere near Tren..... then again, my diets on both were much different. Next i'll run NPP and Tren Ace together.... seems to be the rave.

That's the one thing that has kept me away from NPP, the shear volume needed. I can use 300mg of tren a a weekand half that of test. NPP seems like I need almost double that amount and that doesn't include a test base.

Unsure if I want to run npp or tren next time. Decisions....

Been a Test Tren guy but on the fence right now because I am very interested to see what the NPP would do for me so I could give my body a break away from the Tren.

That's the one thing that has kept me away from NPP, the shear volume needed. I can use 300mg of tren a a weekand half that of test. NPP seems like I need almost double that amount and that doesn't include a test base.

Unsure if I want to run npp or tren next time. Decisions....

Agreed.....IMO 600mg-800mg is THEE sweet spot for NPP..... thats a fair amount of volume.

Starting to think now that I will just use the NPP for a deca kick start then switch to regular Deca then tapper off with the NPP. See how that works out just because I do not feel like doing that much volume to get the the 600-800 mark for too long.

Starting to think now that I will just use the NPP for a deca kick start then switch to regular Deca then tapper off with the NPP. See how that works out just because I do not feel like doing that much volume to get the the 600-800 mark for too long.

I can't attest to this because I've yet to run npp (in a week or two). But this quoted from Dr G thread.

But during my research with Schering, there was no question that nandrolone as a whole even though not being "short" acting by any means had significant site enhancing properties. I do have to say that we never researched for this purpose in any human subjects. However, in many animal studies injecting nandrolone compounds particularly NPP, there was definite site growth and it was not inflammation but actually hypertrophy of the muscle fibers that was very significant.

Nice!!!...I just finished up 15 weeks of 630mg NPP alongside some Test.... loved it.... my only knock is you really gotta do some volume of it which im not crazy about. I had some breathing issues...seemed like i was more congested than usual...strange..... but IMO its nowhere near Tren..... then again, my diets on both were much different. Next i'll run NPP and Tren Ace together.... seems to be the rave.

I should have clarified my comments a bit more. I agree that volume-wise NPP needs to be run at about 2x the dose of tren for me for what I"m considering somewhat comparable results. It's the strength that's most comparable to tren, less so the conditioning. Also, unlike tren, NPP has really helped my joints more than any other AAS I've used.

I've always been of the opinion that on a mg per mg basis, tren is in its own league..then there are steroids.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
IronMaxx
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws