over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TrinityD Banned??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy offered to advise/train me for $30 a month
You and half the board. Meanwhile, in private sowing the discontent.

"He seemed like a good guy that offered up a lot of valuable information." LOL

Yeah, he sure as hell did. Now all you guys that bought it, learn from it. If someone is asking you to train you, better ask for references.

I was just about to reply saying the same thing.. He must know that FHA will go 97% on a purchase but he evidently didnt know about FHA loan limits... They are a little higher in Cali but no where near 1.2 mil

**edit - didnt realize this had been said so much - lol. The loan on this property would have most definitely been a "Jumbo loan" and the note would have exceeded his after tax income.. Not to mention - you cannot legally get paid as both a loan officer and an agent on the same sale and neither alone would equate to $18,000 on a $420,000 sale...

lol!!!!

we are no longer in that Alt-A market of 10 years ago! lol

100% on super jumbo no doc!

:p

Hes around, haha....actually growing up too....I'm so proud of him:p

.......had some health scares that woke him up, but he's doing very well....................still hard to believe he is the same guy who told Miss Q to blow him.

Glad he's doing well.

You and half the board. Meanwhile, in private sowing the discontent.

"He seemed like a good guy that offered up a lot of valuable information." LOL

Yeah, he sure as hell did. Now all you guys that bought it, learn from it. If someone is asking you to train you, better ask for references.

please see my pm about that post.

thank you

I'm baffled why guys here would be interested in being trained unless it's for a show. And show guys if your serious u have all the legit trainers here....for the regular guys that don't do shows all the information is here read and read it again..this board has brought my physique to a whole different level...I'm not a show guy by any means but I get a lot of looks come july... I truly appreciate what the mods do and appreciate this board

He approached me...not sure why...maybe knew I was hurt and didn't have much money?

I don't personally think having a 1.2 million dollar home is that special. Mine is 150k home but I watch those TV shows that have 800 square foot apartments in manhatten going for 1.5 milliojn.......

lol!!!!

we are no longer in that Alt-A market of 10 years ago! lol

100% on super jumbo no doc!

:p

No kidding!! Back then if they had a pulse they got a mortgage... Then the same politicians that forced the guidelines on the industry came back and said that it was predatory??? Lol. What an industry

I don't personally think having a 1.2 million dollar home is that special. Mine is 150k home but I watch those TV shows that have 800 square foot apartments in manhatten going for 1.5 milliojn.......

Location is everything!!

Location is everything!!

Very true. Nice/Avg family homes in the DC area that were 40-50 yrs old are 350-500k.

Down in North Florida, really nice houses that are less than 10 yrs old in nice neighborhoods are 200-300k.

Comparing anything to prices in NYC/Manhattan is crazy.

Last edited:
Want to make a note. LK3 has informed me on a previous post in this thread that I said resvertrol and Coumadin were contraindicated. He believes that unlikely it would be but rather the curcumin that was to be COMBINED with resvertrol would more likely possibly be a problem.

LK3 knows that stuff very well so I apologize for my mistake and he and I both would like all members to use caution and be safe.

Thanks,

OTH

Want to make a note. LK3 has informed me on a previous post in this thread that I said resvertrol and Coumadin were contraindicated. He believes that unlikely it would be but rather the curcumin that was to be COMBINED with resvertrol would more likely possibly be a problem.

LK3 knows that stuff very well so I apologize for my mistake and he and I both would like all members to use caution and be safe.

Thanks,

OTH

So, he thinks it was the combination of resveratrol, curcumin and coumadin?

No, more likely just the curcumin and the Coumadin which both have blood-thinning properties I'm told. Coumadin I'm sure of.

However that combination was recommended to a member by the banned guy and that should not be done. A proper trainer might have said, "Are you taking any prescription blood-thinners?"

Thanks,

OTH

thank you!

but!

the problem would theoretically come form curcumin and coumidan.

curccumin can potentially thin out the blood.

if one where on a blood thinner to treat a medical condition they should first consult with the doctor that is in charge of there blood medication prior to starting any curcumin, or any other supplement that could interfere with prescription medication.

if you are on medications you should always check for potential interactions prior to starting any new supplement or drug!

thank you!!!

end of public service announcement!

back to the bitch fest! lol

;)

the only thing I wanted this to show was that it was not me recommending anything.

as pesty can confirm in this matter in particular I have been very clear about how to handle adding these things when using other medications.

I cannot say for sure what will happen. there is no guarantee that using curcumin will interfere with any medication or cause a dangerous condition.

if you know you are using something you should always take the proper steps to ensure your safety.

that is the only point here.

be safe!

thank you!

Ok so 1 question:

There was a thread where a fellow guy on pm stated he had worked out with trinityd, he said they lifted at the same gym, is there any validity to that? If so u could talk to that member and see what he knows if anything? Just a suggestion....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so 1 question:

There was a thread where a fellow guy on pm stated he had worked out with trinityd, he said they lifted at the same gym, is there any validity to that? If so u could talk to that member and see what he knows if anything? Just a suggestion....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really...who the hell cares to go to any trouble? The information will be volunteered or he will be forgotten about. I don't have anything against the guy personally but not one of us are going to go on a wild goose chase to find info on who he is.

Guys it's all good, check Trinity's new thread! He was just super secretive about his real job because he is a member of President Obama's advisory team! :D

[ame="http://youtu.be/FsqJFIJ5lLs"]http://youtu.be/FsqJFIJ5lLs[/ame]

:D made my monday and tuesday a lil more interesting lol....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
billions.must.lift
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws