over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NAC is banned?

I have been getting one bottle a month of NAC on auto ship right when the virus kicked off. I've yet to have an order delayed or missed since April 2020 through Life Extension.
My wife gets hers from life extension

Ebay sellers have been killing it today with NAC sales, better hope they aren't actually Amazon dropshippers!

Ebay sellers have been killing it today with NAC sales, better hope they aren't actually Amazon dropshippers!
Ya just saw one for 8.99 for 120 capsules

Has the ban been 100 gone through and once suppliers run out we won’t ever have access t it again?

The government sure likes to be able to tell us what we can or can not have. They do is waste our taxes. It’s all about control.

Apparently, it only takes two citizen petitions to request...err...actually get the FDA to reconsider their position on any frivolous subject matter under the agency's jurisdiction.

Since NAC is included on the "World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines," I do see a potential motive for this asinine request.

Disclaimer: AAAS and EurekAlert! are not responsible for the accuracy of news releases posted to EurekAlert! by contributing institutions or for the use of any information through the EurekAlert system.

That's as far as I got.

Don't get me wrong. I'm glad this showed some positive results (particularly because I take some of these). But these CoVid19 positive patients were given a cocktail consisting of L-serine, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, nicotinamide riboside, and L-carnitine tartrate. The FDA was already putting the brakes on NAC in the beginning of 2020 before CoVid19 became a national disgrace and there has been no action on the others.

If anything, it's a testament to the effectiveness of these CMAs in helping prevent or lessen the symptoms of disease. Particularly viruses which are not living organisms and are immune to antibiotics and macrophage therapies.

Is it a conspiracy? No.

But it is further proof that government, particularly over the last 20 years, is slowly taking control over more and more of our lives. It's infuriating. Especially in regards to the pharmaceutical industry which while regulated, is still a private enterprise.

Based on my medical background, they are using a loophole. Anything that has an NDC or is classified as a drug then it can't also be sold as a supplement. However, if they truly intend to use this loophole all the time, they need to pull many OTC drugs off the market. Benadryl for one is a very potent strong "drug" that can be dangerous and yet they allow it to be sold as an OTC. Oddly enough, this antihistamine is so much stronger than Zyrtec and alike yet they required a prescription for years. The gov't only acts when someone starts a fire,,,,ie,,, the squeaky wheel gets the oil. I think you'll see more and more supplement's banned which will fuel the black market. You'll never stop supply/demand,,, it's impossible

It's a complete unjustified travesty, total bullshit, that NAC is being taken off. I have like 5-7 packets of powder leftover from TN still.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131