over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Banned From Donating Blood

cuz

Registered
1. Has anyone been banned from donating blood because they ae on trt?
2. If you have been banned, were you ever able to start donating again without a script?
3. If you were able to start donating again without a script, how did you do it?

1. Has anyone been banned from donating blood because they ae on trt?
2. If you have been banned, were you ever able to start donating again without a script?
3. If you were able to start donating again without a script, how did you do it?
That sucks man, I'd never heard of this happening before. I don't see how taking testosterone would make it useless to somebody in dire need of additional blood.

I hope that you soon receive some good advice.

That sucks man, I'd never heard of this happening before. I don't see how taking testosterone would make it useless to somebody in dire need of additional blood.

Accepting blood from people who use needles sets a bad precedent... no matter what is in the needles

according to government websites, AIDS is a side effect of steroid usage. Government bodies literally think we share needles to get high off of testosterone

I donate regularly in the US. These are private blood banks and not the Red Cross. There's a box for if a doctor has recommended phlebotomy due to TRT.

One of the nurses said that they like our blood for the high iron count.

Getting banned from donating blood would be a blessing in disguise. It would prevent you from doing something stupid like donate blood more than a couple times a year.

Anytime you do a therapuedic donation for trt under a script it's disposed of. They never give your blood to anyone due to needle use.

Anytime you do a therapuedic donation for trt under a script it's disposed of. They never give your blood to anyone due to needle use.
This is not true everywhere. I specifically asked at the facility I use.

All blood is tested before being used.

Neither does my family doc or my urologist.

Accepting blood from people who use needles sets a bad precedent... no matter what is in the needles

according to government websites, AIDS is a side effect of steroid usage. Government bodies literally think we share needles to get high off of testosterone

Even if its a Dr. prescribed med? All donated blood is tested for diseases.

Simple, don't tell them. They will check your hemoglobin, if that is too high, then they won't accept it. Trust me, they check your blood for abnormalities.

The real question is, what did you tell them?
They cant ban you because you LOOK like you're using steroids, so you obviously accidentally let something slip.

When asked if I have ever used needles, I told her yes, I'm on dr. prescribed trt. Her eyes lit up and said I cuoldn't donate because I'm on trt, not because I used a needle.

Simple, don't tell them. They will check your hemoglobin, if that is too high, then they won't accept it. Trust me, they check your blood for abnormalities.

Too late, I already told them. Didn't donate for a couple years, went back and when she pulled my name up, she said I was ineligible. I played stupid and asked why. She said she didn't know.

When asked if I have ever used needles, I told her yes, I'm on dr. prescribed trt. Her eyes lit up and said I cuoldn't donate because I'm on trt, not because I used a needle.

totally different from the place i go giveblood.org, i have a doc order too, i even signed paper work that stated that they will not charge me because they WILL use the blood.

So when this originally happened, the phlebotomist said because I was on trt, my hematocrit could be high. I told her to check it (they check everyone anyway) and if its high, then don't let me donate. If its normal, then let me donate. Obviously I was turned away.

Never been an issue have been donating 20 years. And TRT 20 years. Test is not on their banned drug list. And they ask if you are using needles that are not Dr prescribed. I donate a 2 different places. And their questions are pretty similar but some are only asked at the one and not the other.

One Blood here will not let you donate even if you are on prescribed TRT. They require you to get a script for blood letting but they won't use it.

There are studies and reasons why I just don't remember.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131