over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TrinityD Banned??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so 1 question:

There was a thread where a fellow guy on pm stated he had worked out with trinityd, he said they lifted at the same gym, is there any validity to that? If so u could talk to that member and see what he knows if anything? Just a suggestion....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...rum/122053-question-top-competitors-pm-7.html
Wow Vanilla, I felt the need to chime in to stick up for my homeboy. I know Trinity in person and he has spent countless hours helping me with my own list of problems when nobody else would care to continue helping. This includes coaches that I was paying money to. One of the most genuine guys that I have ever met . I don't know if I have ever come across anybody else like him.

And in this thread.
I didn't bother reading the whole thread. I know Trinity in real life and I've seen him lift some huge lifts in the gym and trains harder than anyone I've ever seen despite all the crap he's gone through. It's pathetic that his autistic brother needs to be brought into this.

Really...who the hell cares to go to any trouble? The information will be volunteered or he will be forgotten about. I don't have anything against the guy personally but not one of us are going to go on a wild goose chase to find info on who he is.

I'm somewhat bored in between classes reading this thread. :D

On a footnote. I didn't particularly care for TrinityD.

Last edited:
this thread is almost TMZ
I might have missed it but did OTH ever call TD???
Yes and then OTH took him to a candle lit dinner.

Yes and then OTH took him to a candle lit dinner.
It was at that dinner that I learned the truth about my true feelings for him:

"I thought he was a really great member with valuable information and a great contributor."

Originally Posted by vcjha View Post
"Wow Vanilla, I felt the need to chime in to stick up for my homeboy. I know Trinity in person and he has spent countless hours helping me with my own list of problems when nobody else would care to continue helping. This includes coaches that I was paying money to. One of the most genuine guys that I have ever met . I don't know if I have ever come across anybody else like him."

Hey, Stewie, he was talking about me with this. I questioned Trin on page five of "Question to the top competitors on PM" and his groupies came out of the wood work. Crod2666 wante to get into it also, and then "like" every post that Trin was putting out in opposition of me.

I asked a simple question and Trin got mad and wanted to get childish. This exchange ran from pages five to seven, I believe on that thread. Either his "boys" felt the need to gang up on me or maybe they were his accounts also.

I thought I might get something out of reading this. Nope but closer to going home.

I thought I might get something out of reading this. Nope but closer to going home.

IF you were not entertained by this thread, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a good laugh ain't one

For the last fucking time, I did it as a hobby you moron. This was something I enjoyed doing. Maybe if 10,000 of your members didn't CONSTANTLY bombard me on every chat program imaginable about FREE Help, I wouldn't have finally decided to start asking for some measly monthly payments. At least it weeded out 1,000 people to only 30. When I started really enjoying doing it ,then it became a hobby and it's something I love to do.

Maybe you should ask some of these guys some of the incredible things I helped them achieve.

Hey Cardealer, sir, why don't you come in and tell these guys ?

150/90 with bloodpressure meds from his cardiologist and a heart rate so fast he couldn't donate blood.

One month of working with me:

120 blood pressure WITHOUT blood pressure meds and his HR was finally low enough to donate blood.

You can't make up or bullshit stories like that.
You can't make up or bullshit or google or copy/paste a 1.2million dollar house or autistic brother or nursing degree evaluation from a university you fucking blind fool.

Stop sitting there and babbering with no words to say.

Queefer,
You're just angry that your wife wants to Fuck Ajdos.

Yeah ProMuscle. News Flash. Have fun Q!

I'd love to see Queefer and Trinity D in a room together...Q would crush him so bad he'd be flatter than a John Meadows pre or post workout pancake!! :D:D:D

the only thing I wanted this to show was that it was not me recommending anything.

as pesty can confirm in this matter in particular I have been very clear about how to handle adding these things when using other medications.

I cannot say for sure what will happen. there is no guarantee that using curcumin will interfere with any medication or cause a dangerous condition.

if you know you are using something you should always take the proper steps to ensure your safety.

that is the only point here.

be safe!

thank you!

I can vouch for you LK3, you did say I think anyone taking any blood thinners should have proper blood work and get the Doctor's advice when asked. Your advice was solid.

I was just surprised a registered nurse didn't know these things.

Would this be considered a MEGA Meltdown? :)

Attention professional muscle members:

You can guess who this is and I am shocked at the amount of complete and utter bullshit being written in this thread.

Let me go ahead and tell you the REAL story that the moderators(let’s narrow that down to OuchThatHurts – the guy that 90% of you despise and refuse to say it in the open because you’re afraid of getting banned yourself. don’t deny it either because I can literally pull up private messages, text messages, and emails from you guys including veterans and people with names in purple proving it) don’t want to tell you.

First of all, after I was banned, I went into the banned forum and asked REPEATEDLY for the reason behind my ban. Ouchthathurts was incoherently typing up a bunch of stuff in response, half of which I didn’t understand ( I am under the impression he is bipolar with a case of multiple personality disorder most likely related to his genetics as well as repeated trauma he has incurred from his 30-50 accidents that he has apparently been in. I’m not exaggerating either, search this forum and you will see in the Counseling section I believe where he states he has been in somewhere around 30-50 accidents…many of which were severe in their consequences. I’ve never heard of ANYBODY get into so many different kinds of physical accidents).

To make a long story short. He kept entering the thread, viewing my banned thread, and typing responses, but REFUSED to give *ONE SINGLE ANSWER* about the ban. He did the exact same thing to SEVERAL other people on this website. Literally verbatim. He is NOTORIOUS for this kind of behavior. There are people ON THIS WEBSITE as we speak with 2,000+ posts that created new accounts in order to evade this guy who is clearly struck with a severe case of psychological illnesses. Finally, after pulling teeth, he said “Look at the reason for your ban, it should be there”. It is clear he wanted to avoid writing it publicly, especially in front of other mods because he knew he was full of shit and didn’t have a real reason that he would be able to fully back up until the end.

Finally, I found out the reason was for “coaching” on the website. Let me start out by saying when I came to this website, I had zero intentions of coaching anybody. I was already coaching maybe 4 people for fun on the side. Over 20-30 people on this website, and I mean LITERALLY 20-30 people *CAME TO ME* asking for coaching. It’s funny how they are backing in the shadows and not admitting this to the open public because now they’re probably afraid of being banned themselves. For example, “Warlock” – Kilo club member came to me and asked if he could PAY ME to write a cycle for him. I agreed to do it since it would take me about 3 minutes.

Since I was *NEW* to this website, I had zero clue that you could not do coaching. Keep in mind, it was PROMUSCLE members that first approached me about coaching; how on earth was I supposed to know that it’s not an allowed practice to coach people unless you’re a sponsor? Am I supposed to be a genie and guess out of my ass that it’s not allowed? Why are YOUR members(PM members) messaging ME about coaching if it’s not allowed? Why aren’t those 30+ people being banned? Why aren’t the total of 50 people that accepted my coaching being banned?

Here, let me answer this loud and clear: Because that’s not the true reason I was banned.

A while ago, RAJJIN messaged me saying “I saw you’re coaching people, if you do this in the future, you’re going to be banned”. As soon as he said that – I 100% completely STOPPED telling ANYBODY about coaching. 100% stopped. I dare any mod or any individual to post one single damn screenshot of me taking coaching business after the date that Rajjin messaged me. Guess what : none of you can. No mods can. Nobody. End of story, period.

FURTHERMORE: it costs $500 a month to be a “sponsor” on this website in which I could then be a coach with no problems.

I told them I literally don’t care if I pay $500/month and I am ready to send the damn 500 dollars if they want to make me some kind of sponsor called “Trinity Productions” or whatever the heck they want. It’s clear they just wanted to make some profit off me since I was pooling in so many clients from the website. I 100% did not give a crap and I was open to even paying $1,000 a month. I’m not trying to be an egostical person here, but the lord has blessed me with good finances, and 500-1000/month is crap to me. I would have NO problem paying that.

GUESS WHAT: No response about me paying the money and being a sponsor because that WASN’T THE REASON (stay with me here….it gets REALLY good).
---

So now that you guys read through all of this, you’re probably wondering:
Ok so why the hell was Trinity banned? I’m getting there. Unless the mods delete this post because they don’t want to prove what a scumbag OuchThatHurts truly is.

So let’s Recap: OuchThatHurts gets told that I didn’t message accept a single coaching request after being messaged by Rajjin . OuchThatHurts is told by me that I don’t care about paying a sponsor fee and being an official sponsor here. My paypal is ready and the money can be sent RIGHT Now.

-----

NOW, the STORY CHANGES!!!!! NOW, IT”S NO LONGER ABOUT MY “Ban reason” that OuchThatHurts claimed regarding coaching without paying sponsorship fees.
NOW , it changes to ‘well, I just don’t believe you are who you are’.

Ok, so guess what I offered to do? You ready promuscle? Yeah, let’s see OuchThatHurts respond to this unless the son of a gun deletes it before you see it.

A) Posting my degree evaluation from my university showing a Bachelors in Nursing
B) Possibly holding my video camera and walking into my hospital, swiping my keycard to gain entrance, entering the employees lounge with the secret code, and even logging onto my computer login for the MAR and then after the login immediately ending the recording so no patient’s records are shown
C) Recording a video of my poor severely autistic brother being on camera and showing one of the main reasons I can’t risk to put out my identity: I need my job to be able to pay $80,000/annually for him to be taken care of in a private institution. Can any of you guys talking crap on this forum do that? No? Yeah then stop talking
D) Showing a full-fledged video tour of the 1.2 million dollar house and Mercedes I have at stake if I lose my current and future job opportunities due to people seeing I am an active member of a sport laced with illegal drug use, or participating in an online forum that actively speaks about illegal activity
E) Showing mountains of nursing supplies I have at my home that you can NOT get anywhere unless you are an RN(as if I even have to add this in after the degree evaluation from my university and showing that I clearly didn’t “copy/paste” or “google” my fucking 1.2 million home or Mercedes) . Maybe you could get it, but it would be extremely hard
F) As if all of this WAS NOT enough to prove I’m clearly very well off and don’t need some ridiculous chump change and clearly have a job that is able to support all of this…. I offered to sit down FACE-TIME or VOICE TALK on the phone,skype,or whatsapp and have a 1 on 1 conversation where they can literally sit there and INTERVIEW ME.
NOBODY can get asked RN questions ON THE SPOT and answer them in depth unless they were trained through the entire BSN program and knew their stuff. I don’t think some of you realize it literally takes up to 20-25 steps just to do *ONE SIMPLE PROCEDURE* such as putting in a catheter from beginning to end. NOBODY, and I repeat NOBODY can sit there and upon seconds of you asking be able to without hesitation answer the entire 20-25 steps in great detail beginning to end unless it was their damn job. I literally even gave him the luxury of calling me and doing this.
No response…as usual
G) You guys think that wasn’t enough? Yeah, try this: I have already posted several pictures. See the featured member picture at the top? Yeah let’s see anybody try and bullshit being 220 at 9-10% . I sent pictures to RAJJIN of me holding a sign saying “Trinity” and it was 100% obvious it is ME.
The same guy you guys saw in my AVI that had 58 inch deltoids and near 19 inch arms(you ALL saw how they looked) and the back picture at the top with a lat spread that no offense…dwarfs 95% of this website despite me only being a physique guy and not a bodybuilder…….yeah that was ME.

If any of you can do 1+1 , you would realize: why the hell would a guy that holds a sign that says “Trinity” in the same bathroom as the picture posted in his AVI who is clearly holding near 19 inch arms lie that he is an IFBB Physique pro. Do you guys understand that you can win a physique pro card nowadays at 170 pounds? Do you guys really think a physique pro card means anything?

Phil hernon said it himself: BODYBUILDING pro cards don’t mean crap nowadays. Much less to say a physique card where you can come in at 170 pounds at win. Tell me one reason a guy who is CLEARLY an RN, CLEARLY has a SET LIFESTYLE, CLEARLY was given the unfortunate odds of taking care of a kid that’s going to be costing $80,000/year and can’t risk losing it all, and CLEARLY is showing pictures of himself being 220 pounds at low bodyfat …..would lie about a worthless piece of paper with their name on it. How delusional can you be? Honestly? Like I can’t even comprehend the degree of stupidity some people are showing right now. No offense to you guys, but you really need to get your head out of the clouds

Re-read letters A-G with my reasonings. If you still don’t get it, re-read it ONE more time. Ask yourself: ok, shit, yeah this guy literally was willing to put out tons of proof showing that he really does have the life he says he does.

In fact, I wasn’t only willing. I *BEGGED*. I repeat: I *BEGGED* Ouchthathurts to give me ONE SIMPLE E-MAIL address to send the videos and whatnot. I asked him OVER and OVER and OVER again in the banned forums. He blatantly would join the banned forum thread , view the thread, and then leave.

Do you guys know why? Because he got stuck in a hole that he dug himself too deep. He realized: Oh crap, Trinity isn’t lying. Oh crap, I don’t have anymore excuses as to why I want to ban him. Oh crap, even though I was posting back and forth with him and now suddenly am disappearing after he offers to do all of this, I don’t have anything else to say and I’m cornered.

Yeah, I can already feel it. OTH is going to delete this because of how ashamed he is for being such a pathological liar.

This brings me to my FINAL point:
So, why were you banned Trinity?

Because if OTH doesn’t like you and he’s jealous of you(in this case, he’s probably jealous of me), he will ban you. He doesn’t need to say why. He can’t say why. He will log on the forums and brainwash the minds of the public to try and make himself look like a good guy when he’s actually scum.

I don’t NEED to tell 90% of you this. You *ALREADY* know this. There are DOZENS of featured members, kilo club members, veterans, and normal people that have been banned for the EXACT same kind of reasons. OTH sees you, doesn’t like you, makes a bullshit non-existent reason and bans you.

The problem is – this time –he screwed with a guy that is 10x smarter than him and puts him to complete shame in every single aspect of his life(which is the real reason he banned me in the first place). After he got stuck in his hole and cornered behind *BOTH* of his bogus reasonings, he didn’t have anything else to say and finally went to his final resort: NOT answering . LOL!! Hilarious. The most cowardly thing I have ever seen any human being do in my life. I can’t believe one can literally be so pathetic that they just get to the point they’re not answering.

--------------

That’s the end of the story folks. Hope you guys enjoyed it!
Just an FYI:
K1*, rAJJIN, BIG A are all very cool guys. Especially RAJJIN from my experience. The only mod here that is ridiculous is OTH. All of you know this. I don’t even need to say it. I feel bad for him because he clearly has several psychological diagnoses and has had so many traumatic injuries he’s occurred from him “seeking adrenaline”. It’s not him, it’s just his mind and I have to literally look at him and treat him like a patient at this point. The problem is, I can’t because he has gone to far and at this point I have lost my temper with this joker.

PS:
To all you people like Pesty talking smack. Yeah, no offense. You have lifted over 20+ years and your pictures look worse than how I did in 2 years of lifting. You want to talk crap about a 24 year old?

You know what. I’m not holding back my mouth anymore. It’s time to put you in your place so you stop your disgusting attitude acting like you know something when you don’t. You are over 20 years older and have trained over 15+ years longer and yet I am SIGNIFICANTLY more developed than you in *EVERY SINGLE ASPECT* of life. From finances to physique. Let’s see you post videos of where YOU live and what YOUR car is and what JOB you have .

We don’t need to see your physique because clearly even though you are a BODYBUILDER, a “24 year old physique guys” absolutely dwarfed you in 2 years of training with his ‘newbie’ training programs and ‘newbie’ diet programs.

So uhh…..where are the fruits of your work…old man?
?????????????
You talk a lot of smack and your physique is absolutely atrocious. I’m not even going to sugarcoat anymore and be a nice guy. Let’s make this REALLY crystal clear: A 22-25 year old male has trained less than <5 years , competes in PHYSIQUE, and YET completely puts ALL of your ‘bodybuilding’ progress to complete shame.
Your pictures are hilarious to look at when compared to your ego. I know how much gear you have run. 1+ gram and yet I can barely tell you aren’t natural. I would pin you for maybe having run a 300-400g test cycle at best, especially for having lifted 20 years.
No offense : you’re training, diet, and knowledge are complete shit. That’s why you have no results to show it. That’s also why you’re probably jealous and insecure about me.

Yeah, why have a 24 year old coach you? Because you can’t do it yourself. You suck at it.
Plain and simple. Get over it. I know the truth hurts. Ouch…That…Hurts.
(Sorry I have to finally be a complete jackass here, but you earned it and deserved it after I treated you with SO much respect for MONTHS on end).

This applies to about 80% of you talking smack right now too. It’s hilarious how many of you are 30-50 and acting like you’re hot shit because…what…your age is a higher number? Like I said, let’s see videos of your LIFESTYLE and what you LOOK like in comparison to this “stupid <25 year old kid”. Age doesn’t mean shit. Results do.

Good day ProMuscle.
Please copy+paste this somewhere to read it because OTH will probably delete it.
You can look read it on your notepad file if you care to read it at all.

PS PS: OTH made up the last fact about a member bleeding because they were on Coumadin and Resveratrol. That's how pathetic he is. Oh, and he claims the ban was for sponsor reasons since he now knows that I am the "real deal". I see, well then, I guess a $500/month sponsor fee should do it am I right?

Awaiting your response? Paypal is ready. Yeah but that's not going to happen now is it?

-T

I'd love to see Queefer and Trinity D in a room together...Q would crush him so bad he'd be flatter than a John Meadows pre or post workout pancake!! :D:D:D

But TrinityD is also a Kung Fu Master.

Would this be considered a MEGA Meltdown? :)
He was definitely doing his best to be a valuable contributing member of the banned forum.

umm there's not 50 pages in this thread???

and what kind of a fucking retard cannot spell "quiet" ???

There is on Tapatalk, 56 now in fact. A fucking retard who didn't notice auto correct is the answere to the second part of your question. I do all my posting on a phone

Last edited:
There is on Tapatalk, 56 now in fact. A fucking retard who didn't notice auto correct is the answere to the second part of your question. I do all my posting on a phone
So, self-admittedly..you're the retard? Calm down dude or take your miserable ass elsewhere.

I have friends who are retarded, LEGALLY retarded and I find it offensive when you guys call each other retards. Please use appropriate language such as fucktard

Why is anyone even clicking on this thread anymore???

Wait.. why did I click on this thread??... (slowly putting blunt out in ashtray...)

So, self-admittedly..you're the retard? Calm down dude or take your miserable ass elsewhere.

Ha, coming from Mr barrel of laughs himself :D

There are sooo many parrots on these boards it's pitiful and many pied pipers that end up with a following. I used to love these boards but in the past few years it's a popularity contest on who has the most posts.

Everytime I start posting threads of use on here I will get a flurry of PM's asking me to train them. I politely decline. The reason I get the PM's?

I am posting on Professional Muscle - the medium Big A built and pays for, so for those to take advantage of it without paying a sponsor fee isn't fair to those who pay and to Big A who created this site over a decade ago as a premier hardcore bodybuilding forum for advanced talk on dieting, training drug use and the bodybuilding lifestyle itself.

Not sure how to police this but some of you long time members and "vets" shouldn't be so eager to buddy up to the latest super poster and new guru.

Peace

Good post. Tough to police it. Lying has been part of the game since the early days of Anabolix/Bolex, UG, Gade, EF, Varix, etc. Scammers and hustlers were still around back then but the boards felt... different. The mood these days is worse, much nastier, and the quality of most members dropped. Those that were around in 95-99 probably know what I'm talking about.

I have friends who are retarded, LEGALLY retarded and I find it offensive when you guys call each other retards. Please use appropriate language such as fucktard
I agree. I HATE the word. It's not I that used it itinitally.

The mood these days is worse, much nastier, and the quality of most members dropped. Those that were around in 95-99 probably know what I'm talking about.

I REALLY miss the UG. My first home. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311