over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf1-Lr3

Try 75 grams of complex carbs preworkout with a little fat to slow the release. I usually have 10oz turkey breast, 2 cups of brown rice, and 2 oz nuts, then take the igf1-Lr3, tadalafil, and go train. I bet the pump will be much stronger.
This was my plan in about 3 weeks when I get back from vacation at the beach lol. Don't wanna add cals before hitting the sand lol

I've only been taking my lr3 pre workout with a shake...iso whey and milk...grab a banana...then I'm good...on a few occasions I've had a meal...which pretty much consists of a cup of brown rice and chicken breast....today i grabbed some peanut butter on some bread a shake and banana...I'm a pretty low calorie guy...stay around 2200 daily...but my protein intake 75% of the time (per day) is over my body weight...I'd like to eat more but it's hard to...what i do eat is pretty good...Brown rice, Chicken breast, eggs, etc...today i grabbed a shake intra workout...first time...i come home pin my ghrp2 and cjc so i wait a half hour and then have a scoop of iso (usually a scoop and a half) then a half hour later pin lr3....shake made me a bit nauseous. But since i hadn't had much too easy today period i wanted to ensure i had nutrients going to the muscles i was shredding...are intra shakes necessary?? Anyway, going to have maybe one scoop then a half hour pin the lr3 and eat....my body needs food at the moment

I've only been taking my lr3 pre workout with a shake...iso whey and milk...grab a banana...then I'm good...on a few occasions I've had a meal...which pretty much consists of a cup of brown rice and chicken breast....today i grabbed some peanut butter on some bread a shake and banana...I'm a pretty low calorie guy...stay around 2200 daily...but my protein intake 75% of the time (per day) is over my body weight...I'd like to eat more but it's hard to...what i do eat is pretty good...Brown rice, Chicken breast, eggs, etc...today i grabbed a shake intra workout...first time...i come home pin my ghrp2 and cjc so i wait a half hour and then have a scoop of iso (usually a scoop and a half) then a half hour later pin lr3....shake made me a bit nauseous. But since i hadn't had much too easy today period i wanted to ensure i had nutrients going to the muscles i was shredding...are intra shakes necessary?? Anyway, going to have maybe one scoop then a half hour pin the lr3 and eat....my body needs food at the moment

I'm old skool. I don't use intraworkout shakes but I eat my biggest meal of the day preworkout. I do think intraworkout shakes are a good idea though to get glucose and amino acids transported to the muscles. Your diet is very clean and low calorie so an intraworkout shake would definitely benefit your workout endurance and pump.

I'm old skool. I don't use intraworkout shakes but I eat my biggest meal of the day preworkout. I do think intraworkout shakes are a good idea though to get glucose and amino acids transported to the muscles. Your diet is very clean and low calorie so an intraworkout shake would definitely benefit your workout endurance and pump.
Thx j

x2

I like to use 30g EAA's and 75g HBCD's. I sip on this throughout my entire workout. Obviously intra shakes are not essential to gains but they have made a big difference to me. Combined with LR3 you will literally inflate during training.

I love doing giant sets while on Igf1-Lr3 and tadalafil. The tightness all over is a great feeling. Last night I found some methyltrienolone I had and took one drop. It felt like adrenaline. I did a non stop rotation of chest, bis, and tris. The overall pump felt amazing. I kept my Igf1-Lr3 dose at 50mcg and tadalafil at 25mg. My methyltrienolone dose I'm guessing was around 200mcg.

I have always had real good results with Igf1-Lr3 in terms of recomp and to maximize my workout.

I love doing giant sets while on Igf1-Lr3 and tadalafil. The tightness all over is a great feeling. Last night I found some methyltrienolone I had and took one drop. It felt like adrenaline. I did a non stop rotation of chest, bis, and tris. The overall pump felt amazing. I kept my Igf1-Lr3 dose at 50mcg and tadalafil at 25mg. My methyltrienolone dose I'm guessing was around 200mcg.

LR3 & Tadafil. What a combo!!! Pumps and fullness are insane, even on lower than usual carbs.

My peptide stack is always changing.
Right now I'm taking 400mcg GHRP2 3 times a day and 50mcg Igf1-Lr3 subQ preworkout with 25mg tadalafil. I take 25mg MK-677 after my leg workout. I'm only using mk-677 sporatically so the HGH secretion remains high and no water retention occurs. I'm trying to lower my body fat. I cut my calories back to around 2,800. I'm get so hungry at night. I was only using 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC but ran out of cjc no DAC and upped my GHRP2 to 400mcg. Yesterday, I took 25mcg T3 and 25mcg clenbuterol upon waking. This morning was the best my obliques have looked in awhile now.

My peptide stack is always changing.
Right now I'm taking 400mcg GHRP2 3 times a day and 50mcg Igf1-Lr3 subQ preworkout with 25mg tadalafil. I take 25mg MK-677 after my leg workout. I'm only using mk-677 sporatically so the HGH secretion remains high and no water retention occurs. I'm trying to lower my body fat. I cut my calories back to around 2,800. I'm get so hungry at night. I was only using 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC but ran out of cjc no DAC and upped my GHRP2 to 400mcg. Yesterday, I took 25mcg T3 and 25mcg clenbuterol upon waking. This morning was the best my obliques have looked in awhile now.

Do you think you would ever try a high dosed (short duration) LR3 cycle in the future? Since I tried it there is no other way for me to dose it now. So personally for me lots of breaks and playing about with many peptides but when LR3 comes into the mix at least 100mcg eod for me.

Do you think you would ever try a high dosed (short duration) LR3 cycle in the future? Since I tried it there is no other way for me to dose it now. So personally for me lots of breaks and playing about with many peptides but when LR3 comes into the mix at least 100mcg eod for me.
I would like to try 200mcg 5x week for a month and see how that works. Hmm might do this in the very near future if I can afford it.

I would like to try 200mcg 5x week for a month and see how that works. Hmm might do this in the very near future if I can afford it.

Even if you do 200mcg eod that is 3 vials needed for the month. Eod dosing is great for LR3 and honestly the difference for me between 100 and 200mcg was massive. I actually expected a lot more from 100mcg and wouldn't have used it again but the results seemed to multiple when doubling the dose. I used it pre workout with an intra shake of 30g EAA's and 75g HBCD's.

I just had a great leg workout. I took 50mcg Igf1-Lr3 preworkout. It's the first time I used igf1 in 6 days. The pump was awesome! I love that feeling of a full leg pump all the way around.

I used to run Igf1-Lr3 in 10 Day blasts of 100mcg per day. I've never tried the 200mcg plus doses though. My fear is that I really like running it every workout, so if I blow out my receptors too fast I'll miss the workout advantages I'm now getting. 50mcg feels pretty darn good to me.

Elvia, you tempted me with your high dose protocol of Igf1-Lr3 so I used 100mcg preworkout yesterday. I'm going to stick with 50mcg to make the vial last longer. I had a great pump but no better than I usually get from 50mcg. I was able to train for 3 hours non stop. I did chest, delta, bis, tris, abs, and cardio( my first day of cardio in 6 months). I'm going to really push things to get to 5%.

Hey john, question (s)

I'm new to peps, as in about to order my first stack as soon as I decide exactly what I'm doing.
If I go ghrp-2, mod gf before workout for fat loss purposes how would I throw igf lr3 in there before workout? I'm thinking the gh and mgf an hour before cardio which I do before weights. Can I dose all three at the same time?

Also, do you notice a difference between oral dbol and injectable and do you run your oral on days off and injectable on training days?

Thanks.

Hey john, question (s)

I'm new to peps, as in about to order my first stack as soon as I decide exactly what I'm doing.
If I go ghrp-2, mod gf before workout for fat loss purposes how would I throw igf lr3 in there before workout? I'm thinking the gh and mgf an hour before cardio which I do before weights. Can I dose all three at the same time?

Also, do you notice a difference between oral dbol and injectable and do you run your oral on days off and injectable on training days?

Thanks.

I take my ghrp2 and cjc no DAC then eat my preworkout meal 20 min later. After the meal I take my igf1-Lr3. So, my igf1-Lr3 is taken a half hour after my ghrp2/cjc no DAC. Ghrp2/cjc no DAC clear in about 30 minutes so the igf1-Lr3 won't negatively impact the ghrp2/cjc no DAC. Honestly, I think it's fine to take all 3 together, but I like to space them out a half hour just to make sure.

I like inject dbol much better than oral dbol because the inject version doesn't kill my appetite or cause me to get acid reflux. I try to stick to the inject version. I only use inject dbol or inject anadrol on workout days approximately an hour preworkout.

Elvia, you tempted me with your high dose protocol of Igf1-Lr3 so I used 100mcg preworkout yesterday. I'm going to stick with 50mcg to make the vial last longer. I had a great pump but no better than I usually get from 50mcg. I was able to train for 3 hours non stop. I did chest, delta, bis, tris, abs, and cardio( my first day of cardio in 6 months). I'm going to really push things to get to 5%.

I have finally decided shredded is the way forward for me. I am getting all the shrinking thoughts out of my head and gonna go for it. Gonna get my waist right in. In some pics my waist looks half decent (not big) and it is over 38 inches so when I get it down to approx. 34 inches it's gonna only be good for me. I think seeing all the top cover model/physique pics on instagram finally made me decide. I am even gonna do cardio :eek::D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws