over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OMG!'s Chemical PE log....

I have some phentolamine/papaverine/Pge1, finally ( hard to get in the uk ) does anyone know if its worth adding the atropine?

Pure PGE1 should do well at this point. Add the others as you progress.

A small amount injected into the CC.

are you saying a small amount of gear directly into the CC?

Would this be in the same pin as the PGE1?

Have you done this?

What is recommended?

Tren Ace?
Test Prop?
I would imagine it would need to be quick acting so that would suggest TNE
and a cock ring to keep it in?

I am interested.

Please advise
Thanks

For recon instructions, try basskiller's site.

Sent from my iPhone, slacking at work, using Tapatalk

are you saying a small amount of gear directly into the CC?

Would this be in the same pin as the PGE1?

Have you done this?

What is recommended?

Tren Ace?
Test Prop?
I would imagine it would need to be quick acting so that would suggest TNE
and a cock ring to keep it in?

I am interested.

Please advise
Thanks

I wrote this a while ago but it was detailed in Dr. Adams' patent. I think it was .5 mgs. Water-based would seem right but may add to the pain of PGE-1. I'm not sure and make no recommendations. Consult the patent. Also Russianstar sells a high % DHT cream which seems that it would accomplish the same end with less hassle.

DHT argh nope nada not for me. I am sure it shut me down hard.
Doc Adams has it in but not much else is identified as in what and how much.
But thanks for the reply

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

DHT argh nope nada not for me. I am sure it shut me down hard.
Doc Adams has it in but not much else is identified as in what and how much.
But thanks for the reply

If I'm not mistaken, it's the conversion to DHT that gives the growth. I'm not sure DHT is the culprit in you guys' issues. Even if that small amount of DHT did shut you guys down, it wouldn't have been permanent. IMO, it's either something else or a combination of things.

If I'm not mistaken, it's the conversion to DHT that gives the growth. I'm not sure DHT is the culprit in you guys' issues. Even if that small amount of DHT did shut you guys down, it wouldn't have been permanent. IMO, it's either something else or a combination of things.

It has been two years for me. I hope you are right, but I believe there are too many of us with the same symptoms for it to be a coincidence, and the only thing we all had in common was PGE1 and DHT.

It has been two years for me. I hope you are right, but I believe there are too many of us with the same symptoms for it to be a coincidence, and the only thing we all had in common was PGE1 and DHT.

Would you say PGE1 could possibly be the culprit?
I read a thread on MOS where a member (Kingsnake) mentioned his penis was becoming dependent on PGE1 for rock hard erections, so he had to stop and things went back to normal after a month. However he never mentioned using DHT. . .

Last edited:

I don't know why but I keep thinking about DMSO injections. I've read than it can be injected but then I think about how caustic it is to the surface of the skin. I don't see how it would be less caustic when injected inside the body. I really don't know. I just hope you guys get to the bottom of this issue so that forward progress and success stories could be shared.

Also, perhaps the regular, super-prolonged erections could have something to do with it. I've also read, from a guy that did the consult with Dr. Adams (Fonzee) that he recommends 2-3 hour erections for 2-3 days per week at a much smaller percentage than 100% engorgement. I don't remember the exact #'s or times but I do remember reading it and thinking that it was VERY conservative compared to what we were doing. Could that be the reason?

Regarding the pge1 possibly being the cause. I only pinned a small number of times and stopped for about 3 years and the test levels have not returned. OMG and others did pin a lot more on a regular basis so I think the pge1 causing shut down to be unlikely.
However I did apply the DHT regular for a short time and had the shut down at that time.
All the test gels have strict warnings to keep away from the sex organs. Could this be a known reaction???
This has also made me think about test injections, I wonder if they would give the same issue being so close to the testicle. Thought are direct superpysiological doses so close could trip the feed back loop. Possible? Who knows.
Interesting about the engorgement and not solid erections. For 3 hours it's tolerable after 3 hours the pain is intense and aches to the deep Base beneath the testicle most unpleasant. 200 squats and running on the spot for 20 mins brings it down. I get this from 15mcg pge1.
I also had good results from a simple all day stretcher.
My new routine will be small engorged for 2 to 3 hours 3 x week and ADS 8 hours per day. + alternate days oposite the pge1 1 hours extender use. Hope to resume daily stretching by hand. As this had a direct response to length increase. I expect quick gains or returns to previous levels of improvements as I did loose the gains on my 3 years off .

In that same thread where Fonzee visited with the Dr, I think he said the Dr. now recommends using the stretcher only for 5 minutes 6-8 times per day. I don't really know who has time for that but if you want it, you'll find a way. I think it was mentioned that this stops the ligaments from getting tougher and stronger.

I should clarify. When I say "it wouldn't have been permanent" I should say "it's odd (to me) that the shutdown was permanent." Having had no shutdown whatsoever (maybe a little suppressed) I find it strange and possibly unlikely. This is why I think the 100% engorged priapism may be the culprit. My main experience was topical pro hormones and using a stretcher not so much PGE-1.

t injections, I wonder if they would give the same issue being so close to the testicle. Thought are direct superpysiological doses so close could trip the feed back loop. Possible? Who knows.

I used to use zinc cream on my balls for acne back in the day (funny, but it worked). I would believe that DHT getting to or in that area could be an issue.

I just googled "dht testicles" and there was a thread regarding the testicles being a good delivery area. This study was quoted: Androgen therapy of hypogonadal men with transscrotal testosterone systems. - PubMed - NCBI

Even though people here are not applying it directly on that area, it could be cause for concern I believe. Though I don't know much about the androgen system.

I asked before if people clamped (with a ring or something other to limit the exit of dht) their penis during applications, but I can't recall the answer. Not sure how much people are using and how much doesn't get used and ends up getting to an area where it shouldn't. I recall most on another forum doing it for topical DMSO applications. I don't know if there is an optimal amount to apply that's set by science or they're just using some number from my ass system that the manufacturer set up. I would think a smaller penis has less receptors therefore requires a lesser amount or maybe it varies individually?

This is one of those methods (DHT penile applications) where I think people need to monitor blood levels in order to can an eye out for drops and issues that may arise in the future. Just to stop things before they get out of hand. I don't know if DHT has an immediate impact or not, or if it's something that happens gradually. Seems peoples systems have been slowly shutting down.

Last edited:
I should clarify. When I say "it wouldn't have been permanent" I should say "it's odd (to me) that the shutdown was permanent." Having had no shutdown whatsoever (maybe a little suppressed) I find it strange and possibly unlikely. This is why I think the 100% engorged priapism may be the culprit. My main experience was topical pro hormones and using a stretcher not so much PGE-1.

I think I read something on thunders about a priapism leading to long term damage, which can lead to erectile dysfunction. I also read that a PGE-1 erection was a free flowing erection where the blood leaves and gets replaced with new blood. The priapism I thought people feared was trapped blood where there is no new oxygenated blood being circulated into the chambers. I'm not 100% sure.

I don't see how this lower peoples blood work though, as that seems more in line with a hormone use (dht). Am I wrong here?

I think I read something on thunders about a priapism leading to long term damage, which can lead to erectile dysfunction. I also read that a PGE-1 erection was a free flowing erection where the blood leaves and gets replaced with new blood. The priapism I thought people feared was trapped blood where there is no new oxygenated blood being circulated into the chambers. I'm not 100% sure.

I don't see how this lower peoples blood work though, as that seems more in line with a hormone use (dht). Am I wrong here?
Yes 4 hours without blood circulation is a bad thing. I squat and run on the spot to get it to reduce down even if it comes back to 100%and it does at least there is a new supply of blood in there

Your guess is as good as mine :)

Your guess is as good as mine :)

Indeed. Maybe the culprit isn't DHT, but it was the common denominator for those of us who experienced EQ and low test issues. I would love to think the culprit wasn't DHT, as I believe it was instrumental in my initial growth when I started chem PE. I may try it again. Hell, my EQ and test are already screwed up. How much worse can more DHT make it?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity