over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OMG!'s Chemical PE log....

Indeed. Maybe the culprit isn't DHT, but it was the common denominator for those of us who experienced EQ and low test issues. I would love to think the culprit wasn't DHT, as I believe it was instrumental in my initial growth when I started chem PE. I may try it again. Hell, my EQ and test is already screwed up. How much worse can more DHT make it.

Incidentally, I received an infraction for asking for winny recon instructions on the wrong forum, then told that I am basically a crybaby for complaining about the infraction. How the hell was I supposed to know which forum to ask that question in? One of the mods here and I have been going around and around on this. I just wanted to warn you to watch what you post and where you post it on this board. You are not exactly amongst friends.

Ok...I've been nothing but polite in trying to explain your infraction. You want to make it public and take a shot at a Mod (Me) and this board, then let's let the members decide!

OMG! Made a thread in the "Talk To The Pros" forum titled, "Recon instructions for test prop and winny." His question was, "I can't seem to find recon instructions for test prop and winny. Anyone know where I can find these?" This is obviously not the right forum for this question and keep in mind OMG! has been a member here for 4 years this year and is a Kilo Klub Member. Anyway, I gave him a simple infraction.

Here is what transpired after the infraction...

Dear OMG!,

You have received an infraction at Professional Muscle.

Reason: Asking How To Recon Winny In The Talk To The Pros Forum
-------
Please post in the correct forum.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...instructions-test-prop-winny.html#post2262700
I can't seem to find recon instructions for test prop and winny. Anyone know where I can find these?

All the best,
Professional Muscle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!

How the hell am I supposed to know which thread to ask for winny recon instructions on?

Please just delete my progress blog. I find this simply unbelievable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bio

Calm down...it's only a simple infraction! You've been here almost 4 years and you don't know where to make a post about winny recon? I'm not deleting anything. If you choose not to be a member here over something as simple as this, that's unfortunate.

OMG!

It isn't "a simple infraction" to me. It's an egregious affront. I had no idea this was a minefield, where I had to watch every step. I want to recon winny. BFD! People do it every day, especially sites like this. Almost never do I venture outside my progress log. The first time I do....BOOM! Infraction.

To me this is like getting pulled over by a cop in a tiny Georgia town. The dialogue goes like this:

"Sir, do you know why I pulled you over?"

"No, officer, I don't have a clue."

"You were doing 60 MPH in a 35 MPH zone."

"No, I wasn't! I looked at my speedometer as soon as I saw your lights. I was doing 30 in a 35."

"It's the second Tuesday of the month, Sir, what we call Double Tuesday. You may have thought you were doing 30, but you were actually doing 60 because we double speed on Double Tuesday, because we say so. It is double Tuesday."

"How am I supposed to know about Double Tuesday, officer?"

"Sir, ignorance of the law is no excuse. Stop resisting arrest. Get out of the car and place your hands on the hood."

"A simple infraction," you say? What does that mean? Where I went to school, an infraction was a pretty serious matter. According to your message, an infraction, whatever the hell that is, includes restrictions. Great!

Furthermore, you asked, "You've been here almost 4 years and you don't know where to make a post about winny recon?"

Hell no! How would I know that? I have never used winny before. If I had I wouldn't have asked the question.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bio

Wow...you're an awfully excitable person!

What does you not ever using winny have to do with you not knowing where to post your question? Please don't answer, it's just something for you to think about. Being a member for 4 years it seems like you would know your way around here a little better. Your question belonged in the Beginner forum not the Talk To The Pros forum.

Just to put your mind at ease, there are no restrictions with this infraction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!

Thanks. I am not an "awfully excitable" person. I am pretty even-tempered. I just never venture from my progress blog. I don't care if I have been here four hours or four years. If I never venture from my own thread, how would I know these things? It is unfair, at best.

You say I should be posting that message in the Beginners forum, not the Pros forum. Without knowing where to post a question about reconning winny, where would you post it, amongst beginners or amongst pros? Thanks again.

First off I want to say that your contribution by running this log is appreciated!

Second, ask around OMG! I'm a pretty level headed Mod who cares about the board and the members. To call me out like this says a lot about you. If you would like to drop the pettiness and move forward from here, I'm fine with that...in fact I prefer it. If not, I suggest you find another forum.

Last edited:
Interesting, because as a doctor I know that dht doesn't cause as much suppression as testosterone.
What you will find though is if you are using steroids and combine it with topical dht you will increase the suppression.

DHT can be combined effectively with trt and can greatly help libido.
I have a few patients on trt who enhjoy the benefits of dht application.

By the way, the amount needed for penis growth, a finget tip measurement of titan, doesn't provide enough dht in the blood to cause any suppression.
How much Andactrim you were using I have no idea, but for penis growth, large amounts are NOT needed, the penis has a limited number of receptors.

I was using a lot, I think 2.5 grams per application, because that is what the supplier recommended. I was told later, however, that that dosage was for treating gynecomastia, so I reduced the dosage drastically to just a couple of drops of Andractim, about 1/4" x 1/4" each.

As you suggest, the penis has fewer receptors, thus more than a fingertip amount is more than necessary. In your opinion, did the excess DHT cause problems or was it simply wasted?

Also, I had no idea you are also in the supply biz. I will give your gear a try. In the meantime I have to exhaust my supply of test prop and winny, which I can't find recon instructions for. Any idea where I might find those instructions?

Ok...I've been nothing but polite in trying to explain your infraction. You want to make it public and take a shot at a Mod (Me) and this board, then let's let the members decide!

OMG! Made a thread in the "Talk To The Pros" forum titled, "Recon instructions for test prop and winny." His question was, "I can't seem to find recon instructions for test prop and winny. Anyone know where I can find these?" This is obviously not the right forum for this question and keep in mind OMG! has been a member here for 4 years this year and is a Kilo Klub Member. Anyway, I gave him a simple infraction.

Here is what transpired after the infraction...

First off I want to say that your contribution by running this log is appreciated!

Second, ask around OMG! I'm a pretty level headed Mod who cares about the board and the members. To call me out like this says a lot about you. If you would like to drop the pettiness and move forward from here, I'm fine with that...in fact I prefer it. If not, I suggest you find another forum.

First of all, I never called you out by name. I simply said "a mod." How many are there here? Oh, that's right, I forgot, I am supposed to know all these things.

Secondly, I deleted the portion of that post that dealt with our dialogue.

You want it public, public it is.

NO ONE took a shot at you! You sound "awfully excitable" to me.

If you like, feel free to delete this post and your tardy reply to my former post, and we will start anew. Suits me fine.

By the way, don't "Private Messages" mean "private?" So, who called who out?

Thanks. Have a swell day.

Last edited:
First of all, I never called you out by name. I simply said "a mod." How many are there here? Oh, that's right, I forgot, I am supposed to know all these things.

Secondly, I deleted the portion of that post that dealt with our dialogue.

You want it public, public it is.

NO ONE took a shot at you! You sound "awfully excitable" to me.

Calling out any Mod or this forum is taking a shot and is unacceptable!

You deleted that portion of your post after seeing my response. My advice to you is to let this go because from here three things can happen...1) You can let it go and move forward...2) Go to another forum that you feel is better suited for you...and 3) If you continue like you are, you will be banned!

Calling out any Mod or this forum is taking a shot and is unacceptable!

You deleted that portion of your post after seeing my response. My advice to you is to let this go because from here three things can happen...1) You can let it go and move forward...2) Go to another forum that you feel is better suited for you...and 3) If you continue like you are, you will be banned!

That is not true. I deleted that portion because I thought better of it. I didn't want to escalate this thing. That should be obvious. When I saw your post, I responded. I didn't delete that portion, then answer your post. That would be chickenshit, and that is one thing I am not.

My advice is for you to delete our complete dialogue from this thread. I haven't now, nor did I have at any time, any reason to continue this stupidity.

Ban me if you like. I could give a rat's ass. Or do the sensible thing and delete our dialogue from this thread and we can start all over as friends.

Hey O! Bio is truly one of the good ones and was just doing what he's supposed to. I think the 2 of you just got off on the wrong foot but would be cool under different circumstances. All of that's to say, this doesn't have to escalate further than it already has. Let's move on and get to dropping some knowledge and problem solving here!

Hey O! Bio is truly one of the good ones and was just doing what he's supposed to. I think the 2 of you just got off on the wrong foot but would be cool under different circumstances. All of that's to say, this doesn't have to escalate further than it already has. Let's move on and get to dropping some knowledge and problem solving here!

That's what I told him. I'm sure he would be a great guy to drink a beer with at a neighborhood barbecue. I have no problem with him. I have a problem with receiving an infraction, whatever that means. He escalated this, not me. It can all be taken back, and if I could do it, I would, but I don't have the authority to do that. But he does. All he has to do is delete all reference to our dialogue from this thread and we can start over as friends. Am I being unreasonable?

Last edited:
You're good, OMG!. I'm not sure deleting posts will happen but this page will be done soon and the next is a clean slate. :)

That is not true. I deleted that portion because I thought better of it. I didn't want to escalate this thing. That should be obvious. When I saw your post, I responded. I didn't delete that portion, then answer your post. That would be chickenshit, and that is one thing I am not.

My advice is for you to delete our complete dialogue from this thread. I haven't now, nor did I have at any time, any reason to continue this stupidity.

Ban me if you like. I could give a rat's ass.
Or do the sensible thing and delete our dialogue from this thread and we can start all over as friends.

Really? Then take a little time off and think about what you do and say here next time. I will NOT have anyone disrespect MODs here. Bio was too nice too you.

I've also read, from a guy that did the consult with Dr. Adams (Fonzee) that he recommends 2-3 hour erections for 2-3 days per week at a much smaller percentage than 100% engorgement. I don't remember the exact #'s or times but I do remember reading it and thinking that it was VERY conservative compared to what we were doing. Could that be the reason?

That just never made sense to me. Unless you're suffering from ED, you'd get that much erection time every night sleeping. Or, if not quite, then a little tadalafil would put you over the top for sure.

If all it took was a couple 2h, 80% erections a week to grow your cock, we'd all need wheelbarrows to get around.

Yeah, I dunno. Maybe it has to do with PGE-1's effect on collagen?

Group buy

Is anyone interested in a group buy for PGE1?

names please I need 3 or more to split costs

I will take time one weekend to read through the thread - but can anyone recap just a little?

Did OMG see any significant results? I read on the first page where he said girth was increased 1/4" - but did he see any further girth increase and what about width?

How did the group buy go? I would be interested in the next one. How does the PGE come? In vials?

updates

is there anyone with some updates on progress on what they are doing would help out a lot and what happened to OMG!! anyone heard from him.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131