over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OMG!'s Chemical PE log....

checking in to see if OMG will come back, as for me id like to start back pinning but just can't bring myself to it, the time and the pain involved, I guess im not lucky to have a hurting erection like ronielle does under pge1

If there is another group buy let me know. I'm interested in running PGE1 along with injectable verapamil.

From what I've read verapamil upregulates collagenase production which could help break done the tough fibers of the tunica. I was thinking of injecting the verapamil directly into the tunica as they do in the treatment for peyronies but doing it in multiple sites. I'm also going to inject it into the CC as it has vasodilatory properties of it's own and therefore would add to the erectile producing effects of PGE1.

ED and PGE1

It has taking me awhile to get through all these posts...long while. It is August now and in May I had felt confident enough to try PGE1 for PE (this was before I got to the end of the posts).
I will make this short:
1st time -Day 1 65mcg (way too much)I used PGE1 I had an erection for 5hrs at the 4hr mark I had went to the store and bought some Sudafed...90mg of pseudoephedrine HCI (30ml of Children’s Sudafed nasal decongestant: 15mg per 5ml) in a mild panic. It took about 1/2 to start to working.
2nd time- Day2 10mcg PGE1 90% erect for about an 1 1/2 hrs no pain
3rd time -Day4 25mcg erect for 3 hrs pain but bearable
Day 6 notice I could not get a normal erection maybe 85%. This went on for awhile. I attributed it to the large dose of Sudafed.
Day 21 I could not get a full erection during sex and it was noticeable and sucked. My wife definitely noticed. I thought it could be mental, the Sudafed, or too much testosterone. I was only running sust250 for about 4 weeks (250mg a week).

It took about another 7-10 days and then my erections were back to normal.
The only reason I am sharing this short lived PE story is bc of what I read from KingSnake and OMG about ED. The only Drugs involved were PGE1, Children's Sudafed and Sust250.

My opinion is that PGE1 sessions can cause ED (temporary) and I hope for OMG sake it is not something permanent.

My though would be then why not use it in a low doses to aid in manual stretching? That would make sense.
By the way I had no gains and I have no PE routine lol I was just curious about the PGE1

PS the MOD vs OMG was a little odd to read but it is your guys' forum not ours...lol Armidex would help :fo:d-smil

Last edited:
The only reason I am sharing this short lived PE story is bc of what I read from KingSnake and OMG about ED. The only Drugs involved were PGE1, Children's Sudafed and Sust250.

My opinion is that PGE1 sessions can cause ED (temporary) and I hope for OMG sake it is not something permanent.

Would be nice if there was some topical agent to flush those PGE receptors. That way you don't get any potential temporary ED side effect and you can sustain low dosages (and save money).

Last edited:
Just indicators to say your working your unit too hard, I don't think PGE1 causes ED but over working any organ in the body will result in it needing time to recover.

It has taking me awhile to get through all these posts...long while. It is August now and in May I had felt confident enough to try PGE1 for PE (this was before I got to the end of the posts).
I will make this short:
1st time -Day 1 65mcg (way too much)I used PGE1 I had an erection for 5hrs at the 4hr mark I had went to the store and bought some Sudafed...90mg of pseudoephedrine HCI (30ml of Children’s Sudafed nasal decongestant: 15mg per 5ml) in a mild panic. It took about 1/2 to start to working.
Day 6 notice I could not get a normal erection maybe 85%. This went on for awhile. I attributed it to the large dose of Sudafed.
Day 21 I could not get a full erection during sex and it was noticeable and sucked. My wife definitely noticed. I thought it could be mental, the Sudafed, or too much testosterone. I was only running sust250 for about 4 weeks (250mg a week).

My though would be then why not use it in a low doses to aid in manual stretching? That would make sense.
By the way I had no gains and I have no PE routine lol I was just curious about the PGE1

PS the MOD vs OMG was a little odd to read but it is your guys' forum not ours...lol Armidex would help :fo:d-smil

I will make this short:

I use my mix PGE-1 in DMSO couple weeks, and 6mcg is good for a couple hours every time. I don't understand why some guys need so much. Sometimes have to knock it down with 60mg pseudoephedrine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would anyone be so kind as to summarize the results that people got using this penis enlargement approach?

The original poster seems to have been kicked out. It would be a shame if all these pages of people's work were to go down the drain.

Did several people get any results with this, or was it basically just the OP reporting some results right at the beginning and no one ever reproducing them?

Would anyone be so kind as to summarize the results that people got using this penis enlargement approach?

The original poster seems to have been kicked out. It would be a shame if all these pages of people's work were to go down the drain.

Did several people get any results with this, or was it basically just the OP reporting some results right at the beginning and no one ever reproducing them?

I would also like a summary of this information with the results of other gainers from a PGE1 protocol.

This thread is a treasure chest of information in a subject that seems really scattered about the internet.

checking in to see if OMG will come back, as for me id like to start back pinning but just can't bring myself to it, the time and the pain involved, I guess im not lucky to have a hurting erection like ronielle does under pge1

I promise you that, even if he does come back, he won't do the injections for you. I don't see why you can't begin your own journey? This thread has tons of info but it seems that you and the 2 below want all of the benefits/info without putting in any of the effort. No one is going to do any of that for you. Either boss-up and put the work in or sit back and wonder "what if?" OMG! gave a great deal of himself to the community yet some of you still want more. Sad.

I would also like a summary of this information with the results of other gainers from a PGE1 protocol.

This thread is a treasure chest of information in a subject that seems really scattered about the internet.

I can definitely support and agree with Bio above.

I call this analysis paralysis. They got A LOT and tons of information to help them start but people still have that uncertainty and "what if" thoughts in their head and think they need MORE and MORE information to try to start but they don't realize once they start, they would learn a lot more from taking action and using application than just reading alone.

Just like how someone is never going to be swimmer just by watching. At some point you have to take the plunge, calculate and minimize your risk factor through education but nonetheless take action.

I seen this a lot not just here but elsewhere in life. Just do it and report back guys.

United States Patent Application: 0050065159

So the hypothesis is a prolonged erection increases penis volume. What's the rationale?
Not PGE-1 alone. There pontetiators (different kinds) , other creams and stretching involved. It doesn't look like you read the entire thing and it's amendment in 2011.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Damn I want to jump in that water.
Nothing but tornados, t-storms, hot cloudy days here in oklahoma recently.
-----
Question to OMG: Have you looked into a receptor concoction topical cream or something oral to help with utilization in the penile area? To help I guess with andractim. In regards to DHT uptake.

Ive been reading a shit load of studies from pubmed on topical DHT for penile growth and a few forum topics as well. Seems most participants in these studies were younger and a few older in the micropenis/ETC DHT studies.

Wasn't sure how much age had a factor with how topical DHT worked in/on the penis. Given I guess that these receptors shut down overtime w/ age. I'm 26 and was just researching(and still searching) on how much of a factor this is for DHT utilization. I know shutting down or limiting DHT systemically has been discussion via ronielle and a few others (about finasteride & dutasteride).

For instance ALCAR seems to come up in the discussion on androgen receptors uptake. Wasn't sure if anyone or you knew of any others that increase this or are/have done anything to increase this as well.

Thanks. Keep the hawaii pictures coming and I'll keep banging my head against the wall :banghead: listening to this thunderstorm roll in while day-dreaming about blue waters and bikini women.
There you go pal, five ways to maximize and increase androgen utilization at the receptor sites. To recap, here’s your five-step natural AR optimization stack;

- Drink some coffee in the morning in fasted-state
- Pop few caps of forskolin, also in fasted-state
- Crush a heavy workout (like THOR) in the evening (preferably still at fasted-state if u can).
- Break the fast with a big post-workout meal and 1-2 grams of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate.
- Before you go to sleep, consume 250-500mg’s of mucuna pruriens extract.

ill ask this again for the regulars of the thread, but as well for you whitedogo.

what has been you guys to start making gains in lenght/ to make the best lenght gains?
because for me all i get is girth. i dont think i have gained 2 or 3 mm in lenght since the start, but i have put more than half an inch in girth in a month and half

i just jeql, and bathmate as additional excercise.
topical and oral paba.
now mgf
July and BM work on the girth mainly - you need stretch for length..

Any of you guys using tb4 other than OMG!? The building blocks of penis tissue are primarily made up of valine,alanine,glycine,proline and lysine which tb4 contains so in theory growth should come faster?
I just got 5x 5000 mcgs of tb4 in the mail today:)
Great all over body healer as well
CC or SQ (systemic)?

Hey Guys, Im curious

When I look at the Adams, Kenneth W. (15 Christine Crescent, North York, Ontario, M2R 1A4, CA)
study.

All the subjects had decent length gains as well as girth gains. However asides from using trimixes, paba, DMSO etc none were using any ADS or any other aide to enhance length. My question is how did Dr. Adams get the subjects to increase so much in length when on the boards many report very little length gains?
Yes the protocol includes manual stretches, ADS are of course better..

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear