over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mossy's Mass Stack Log

Mossy1985

Newbies
20231231_182720.jpg New to the forum. I'm going to be running a little Bulk cycle for 15-20 weeks. The Mass Stack 500 mix is 300mg Test E and 200mg Nandrolone per ml. Keeping it simple running 1ml twice per week. Training 5 days per week. Monday Upper Body. Tuesday Lower Body. Wednesday rest day. Thursday Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy. Friday Legs Hypertrophy. Saturday Chest, biceps, and triceps Hypertrophy. As far as macros go. Going to keep the protein between 250g-300g per day, carbs between 500g-800g per day, with fats between 90g-120g per day depending on rest day or Training days.

Not sure how they get 500mg in a cc keep us posted how that works out

That's gonna have a huge bite like a shark I bet and you might sure be expecting that to be the case. Looking forward to your results!

Not sure how they get 500mg in a cc keep us posted how that works out
I already pinned my first ml of it with zero issues. Smooth as silk. I've pinned higher mg stuff before and it hurt like no other but those was usually just one anabolic. I've used another high mg blend with zero pip or issues of any kind.

View attachment 189073New to the forum. I'm going to be running a little Bulk cycle for 15-20 weeks. The Mass Stack 500 mix is 300mg Test E and 200mg Nandrolone per ml. Keeping it simple running 1ml twice per week. Training 5 days per week. Monday Upper Body. Tuesday Lower Body. Wednesday rest day. Thursday Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy. Friday Legs Hypertrophy. Saturday Chest, biceps, and triceps Hypertrophy. As far as macros go. Going to keep the protein between 250g-300g per day, carbs between 500g-800g per day, with fats between 90g-120g per day depending on rest day or Training days.
Why not drop the fats for more carbs?

Second injection of the Mass Stack went just as smooth as the first. No PIP or bite of any sort. So far both injections have been in my glutes with 25g×1". I inject delts, traps, and lats with 25g ×1/2". We'll see how those areas hold up to the 500mg/ml. Esquel Labs also sent some extra goodies that have came in handy. I've been eating a couple pieces of Polkadots Mushroom bars on my rest days and waking up feeling brand new the next day. Then the Sauce cart that is a Sativa has been perfect to hit a few times prior to hitting the gym. IMG_20231224_100612.jpg

So wtf is this a “log” of, your injections?

The whole thing reads like an advertisement for “mass stack”

the fact that you ran right past the new members thread and skipped an introduction to set up this “log” is odd

Nevermind the board rules thread….

So wtf is this a “log” of, your injections?

The whole thing reads like an advertisement for “mass stack”

the fact that you ran right past the new members thread and skipped an introduction to set up this “log” is odd

Nevermind the board rules thread….
Actually I tried do the introduction but it said I couldn't reply to post. Only mentioned the injections because of someone mentioning the 500mg per ml having a bite.

Actually I tried do the introduction but it said I couldn't reply to post. Only mentioned the injections because of someone mentioning the 500mg per ml having a bite.
So where’s the log then

Finally back home from working out of town for the past couple of weeks. Will be posting workouts and macros starting tomorrow.

hopefully it works for you. I see a lot of mixes that have certain doses of this and that and I must be different, because I can’t bring myself to not just pin things from separate vials. I guess I am a control freak, but it kind of helps me add better what works per product. I might pull the trigger one day and buy one of the Tren cut blends though.

How on earth do you all get 800 grams of carbs per day?!? I struggle to eat over 4k calories per day and get carbs over 450 most days, but I guess it’s because I have never and still don’t do dirty foods and stick with my bland ass rice, potatoes, pasta, flank steak, and chicken.

Any wisdom on how you get your carbs, outside of a bunch of honey buns??

hopefully it works for you. I see a lot of mixes that have certain doses of this and that and I must be different, because I can’t bring myself to not just pin things from separate vials. I guess I am a control freak, but it kind of helps me add better what works per product. I might pull the trigger one day and buy one of the Tren cut blends though.

How on earth do you all get 800 grams of carbs per day?!? I struggle to eat over 4k calories per day and get carbs over 450 most days, but I guess it’s because I have never and still don’t do dirty foods and stick with my bland ass rice, potatoes, pasta, flank steak, and chicken.

Any wisdom on how you get your carbs, outside of a bunch of honey buns??
I eat from daylight to dark. I constantly have something I'm eating on. I take in a lot of extra just because of my job being so physical. I have a small meal just about every hour on top of constantly snacking. Plus I keep the munchies from the herbs.

So this week hasn't been much better than the last couple of weeks working out of town. Got back home and the weather hit here. A lot of ice and little bit of snow. Couldn't even get out of my driveway. I've sat around and ate way too much. Everything is finally clearing up and I'll be able to hit the gym tonight for some back and shoulders hypertrophy work.

I eat from daylight to dark. I constantly have something I'm eating on. I take in a lot of extra just because of my job being so physical. I have a small meal just about every hour on top of constantly snacking. Plus I keep the munchies from the herbs.
Ugh! I feel like I’m eating all day, too. Some days are way better than others, but not consistent enough. Guess I have to step up my game some how.

Upper Training Tonight
Bent Over Rows 4×15, 1×13
Pull Up 3×10
Flat Bench 1×20, 1×18, 2×15, 1×13
Dip 3×10
Shoulder Press 2×20, 1×15
Curl EZ Bar 2×15, 1×13
Tricep Extensions 1×20, 2×15

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members