over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Love_to_Bodybuild improvement log

Everyone in your callout you can actually SEE their far side chest and their bicep, you cannot see either on you! Whoever told you to hit that pose like that you need to punch them in the nose. You are not showing your physique so how do you expect to get properly judged?
Screenshot_20240327-082502_Chrome.jpg

I REALLY wish you would fix that side chest pose, it's horrendous 😫
Watch videos of Arnold and Sergio and frank Zane and hit it like them.

It is called a side chest , its not called a front chest.

~Side chest Franco, not front chest _Arnold says it all , in this clip

Sergio hit his high , arm low, chin tucked, chest up

Arnold, about the same. Serge Nubert, had a different chest so he hit it different

I think it depends how your chest is built, so to speak...

Thanks for the constructiuve criticism. Will try different angles when hitting the pose, to see what seems to appear the most presentable.

Cardio 15 mins

Work steps in

Chest and back supersets
Chest 9 sets
Lats 6 sets. Mid back 4 or 5 sets

Nutrition moderate carbs, low moderate fats, high protein

Cardio 40 mins

300 mgs nandrolone deconate
25 mgs dbol

_---_-__----------__-------------------------------;;;;;;----

Cardio 10 mins

Work steps in

Biceps triceps forearms ..extra intensity technique in biceps.

Abs, low back, obliques 4,3,2 sets

Nutrition,more fats, plenty protein, lower moderate carbs

Cardio 30 mins

25 mgs Diana bol
300 mgs deca

Arnold, about the same. Serge Nubert, had a different chest so he hit it different

Thanks for the constructiuve criticism. Will try different angles when hitting the pose, to see what seems to appear the most presentable.
Yeah @b-boy , listen to the experienced bodybuilder lol he knows what he’s doing

Do what you want but just notice that you can see the above posers's actual bicep but yours is turned toward your body and you can't see yours. Do you honestly believe in that callout pic I posted from NPC nationals that everyone else is hitting it wrong and your doing it correctly?? Surely your smarter than that! but you do whatever you want that seems to be your mantra.

Cardio 15 mins...fast walking intervual in there for heavy breathing...sometimes do where side splits hurt

Work steps in

Rear delts four sets
Side delts seven sets
Front delts three sets
Chest 2 sets
Traps five sets
Neck two sets
Abs, low back, obliques. One set each

Nutrition..protein or extra luecine, good....higher carb and esp fat day

Cardio 40 mins

Dbol 25 mgs
Deca 300 mgs

On this stack I feel good. More calculated, not as reactive, less anxiety. 10 mgs is okay but knee feels much better at 25 mgs. With all the cardio Done, knee can feel like bone on bone. Deca helps, and dbol higher than 10 mgs seems to help.

Have put on significant amount of muscle in these last four or five weeks.

Have two more deca shots than going down to 10 mgs masteron and 12 mgs dhea for a lil while. Goal is to maintain muscle. Keep intensity high. Reduce volume.

Birthday coming up and taking three full days off gym and work. Since Jan 14th had three full days off work, and looking forward to being out of the gym , enjoying foods don't normally eat some, going out to eat, the whole kitten kobuttle.

Cardio 10 mins

work steps in...

dbol 25 mgs
nandrolone deconate 300 mgs

Quads, hammies, adductors...all these are basically tri sets, back and forth...taking a breather when needed.

Leg extensions...one leg at a time, 6-9 sets... hack squats Tom Platz, 2 sets, feet closer, and lower, coming up on toes (These cause a lot of pressure on calves and calves get pumped afterwards looking pretty big) lbs are up as expected, weights on exercises literally like butter, I feel nandrolone has a big part in it, along with dbol, both for joint cushing properties..
seated ham curl, one lef at time, two different machines...heavy, hard... a lot of sets
adductors 5-6 sets

Posing 30 mins...played around with arm position on side chest...different angles and such...trying new positions with biceps, side chest.

Nutrition Protein 330 gs, carbs 250, fats 50 ....

Are you still dieting? How has your weight changed?
Watching stomach for sure. Have some pics a few days ago, on previously page. Stomach was smaller today while posing. Definitely hunger. May have to slam another 50 g shake , that up protein to 370 gs. Just don't sleep good on below maintenance, carbs, Calorie s and fats. But looking leaner today haha

Up 16 lbs in four weeks. Really don't want to get into weight too much, as it's about what one looks like .

Deca puts it on fast. It's definitely a favorite, 4-5 weeks is all that's needed at dose I've been doing .
Low test and high eq , which been doing for years, doesn't do much at all, small gains. I'm open minded to try new ideas bc I know my time as a competitive bodybuilder is ticking. I've wasted prime years competing in Classic, not really making much muscle gains, staying on trt, half the year, 600-800 mgs cycle.low test and eq cycle... some deca..blah

Thinking of trying higher test say 500-750 mgs, as never done this before and maybe 500-750 eq. I'd do this 4-5 weeks. This is a lot for my history. I'm done with using these 600-900 mgs low test high eq, deca only, type stuff. I've wanted years spinning wheels and too slowly gaining. But eq seems to give massive anxiety when dose goes up so not worth it, if it does that, so maybe can try a g of test. Idk got to try 500 mgs test first bc longest ever ran that was two weeks. It's time to grow, and looks like 1-1.5 g's , short cycles is the plan. Will keep updating videos and or pics

Cardio 15 mins

Work steps in

Chest supersets 8 set, with lats(5 sets), then mid back( 4 sets)

Nutrition higher fats, moderate higher carbs, protein 300, unless asleep,wakeup, and get in more protein...

Cardio 49 mins. Getting hr up to 140, max, for ten mins. Other times less more than likely.

Deca 300 mgs
25 mgs dbol

I have just looked at this log for the first time. I have looked through the last half and seen all the training vids you have posted etc. Others have posted some of the things I was thinking. Your plan seems to be all over the place and whilst you have progressed in this log you could be doing 10x better. You want to get on stage so you have big goals so I would change everything from your diet, training and supplementation.

You are not training hard in any of the vids you have posted. You are stopping short of failure on all of them and whilst failure is not always necessary I haven't seen anything that tells me this guy is training fucking hard. Whilst the "ancillary" movements you have posted are great where are the big movements(?) Where are the movements that will help put muscle on your frame. Heavy incline presses, hack squats, deadlifts, chest press, barbell curls, skullcrushers... pushing sets to failure with heavy weight. It doesn't have to be anything too crazy but hard sets pushing and controlling weight. Not everyone has to train like a maniac but I want to see some real effort. That sort of training will improve your look. It will build more muscle and it will create more detail on your physique over time.

You also need to be sort out your diet because something doesn't add up. Atleast get a full blood panel done to see what is going on and if there is anything you can do to improve things. I would start eating the same foods everyday. Flexible eating can work for many but it's not giving you the results you want so you need to change things if you want to get lean enough to be on stage.

I would change your AAS as well but the other stuff is most important. Add in some test and stop worrying about your hair.

You are not training hard in any of the vids you have posted. You are stopping short of failure on all of them and whilst failure is not always necessary I haven't seen anything that tells me this guy is training fucking hard. Whilst the "ancillary" movements you have posted are great where are the big movements(?) Where are the movements that will help put muscle on your frame. Heavy incline presses, hack squats, deadlifts, chest press, barbell curls, skullcrushers... pushing sets to failure with heavy weight. It doesn't have to be anything too crazy but hard sets pushing and controlling weight. Not everyone has to train like a maniac but I want to see some real effort. That sort of training will improve your look. It will build more muscle and it will create more detail on your physique over time.

You also need to be sort out your diet because something doesn't add up. Atleast get a full blood panel done to see what is going on and if there is anything you can do to improve things. I would start eating the same foods everyday. Flexible eating can work for many but it's not giving you the results you want so you need to change things if you want to get lean enough to be on stage.

I would change your AAS as well but the other stuff is most important. Add in some test and stop worrying about your hair.

Im not filming to impress or go at my heavy sets. Usually dont film heavy sets. Could care less. Its the exercise motion that counts. Plus you cant even see the weight in them, so who cares.....this isnt a weightlifting competition . If I could get away with lifting five lbs and grew, I would. That said, the stress relief of lifting is awesome.

For more information on the best physics of each exercise that Read the book "The physics of Resistance exercise by Doug Brignole. In addition he has lots of videos on youtube, interviews. I really dont care what you or anyone wants to see, in regards to how much can lift, or exercise. Im here to share the safest exercises that work while recruiting 90-100 % muscle activation. Example barbell bench hits 60-70 % chest with a high risk to the infraspinatus tendon. Just do decline movement that hits 95-100 % chest, with not much injury risk. Same with every single bodypart. I stuggled giving up deadlifts, inclines, for a while bc I was conditioned doing them fifteen plus years.

We as humans resent anything that challanges what we think is correct, esp when doing it as long as many of us here has. Simply put, learn physics and youll have way less injury risk, and recuit more muscle, or increased muscle mass.

Its not just hair, its prostate. I dont like to beat a dead horse but without going into too much detail, even if I use test, I have to use a dht blocker. I do plan on seeing how higher test does. I know youre quite ripped and stuff, and you know how to do that, so thanks for the advice. Try taking some of the exercises posted, and itll help your back and leg issues, and help you gain muscle, using less mgs, if thats what you want. I know youve recently said you cut down on mgs some, which is smart esp if you dont compete, which you dont do you?

Everyone in your callout you can actually SEE their far side chest and their bicep, you cannot see either on you! Whoever told you to hit that pose like that you need to punch them in the nose. You are not showing your physique so how do you expect to get properly judged?
View attachment 195192
I agree with B-Boy. You need to bend the knee to near 90 degrees. You are at like 130 degrees in the pic. You can rotate your trunk toward the judges more so we see your back side front felt. Keep that shoulder low squeezing your pec. Then retract and depress your scapula on front side. The black dude in the center is doing this and looks the best. Its called a side bicep but that is just a name.

Also first time reading your log and I have many thoughts. But good for you for making the thread and replying to people.

I agree with B-Boy. You need to bend the knee to near 90 degrees. You are at like 130 degrees in the pic. You can rotate your trunk toward the judges more so we see your back side front felt. Keep that shoulder low squeezing your pec. Then retract and depress your scapula on front side. The black dude in the center is doing this and looks the best. Its called a side bicep but that is just a name.

Also first time reading your log and I have many thoughts. But good for you for making the thread and replying to people.
Thank you, been posing since yesterday trying different things out. Thank you. Will read before posing and see if can put the words in the action.

Cardio 15 mins

Work steps in

Dbol 25 mgs

Biceps 6 sets, tricep 6 sets, forearms 4 sets
Abs, low back, obliques. 4 sets
Left lat 2 sets, right lat one set, upper mid back 2 sets

Nutrition 325 g p, 200 c, 60 f

May have to get up and get more protein and fats to sleep. With these calories sleep seems too not be sound. Hopefully I'm wrong...

Cardio 30 mins

Really don't want to get into weight too much, as it's about what one looks like .

Please remember this when you step on stage.
You talk a big game about "it matters what one looks like" but weve seen you in 16 week out conditioning and still get ON STAGE multiple times. And not like, "eh, he's 1-2 weeks away." More like, "wow, why did this guy even compete."

Take your own advice.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity