over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Love_to_Bodybuild improvement log

This is figurative right? Not an actual recollection of events?
Absolutely not. I really dont make fake stuff up or bs much at all, not saying I wont joke a bit, and used to be literal about everything, am pretty much a literally person so far , in this life time, lightened up a bit, thankfully. I was getting down to the last rep or two and screamed at myself, you fucking pansy, with all I had, while getting that last rep down. Two friends were in the room, a room away from other rooms. Other members heard me, then got looks afterwards. Ive done this at times close to failure since at least 2012, calling myself a fucking pussy, with girls around, and such, I can remember specific times.

Guys skip over this if you want....Its a lot of reading , been trying to keep things shorter, I dont mean to waste anyones time, it is some knowledge in it, like some people are genetically prone to getting injured. Hope im sharing some silver and gold, whichever you prefer, I like silver, and not bc im cheap, bc of the look, with everyone.

All I'm going to say is....
I'm 52yrs old, on 10-20mg of test a day and train hard as fuck. I don't do HIT, I don't always go to true failure but I do go to pain tolerance tap out (my pain threshold is very high).

If I had my way I and could get away with lifting five lbs and gaining and or maintaining muscle, I would, but for building muscle its pushing past that barrier, where youve never been, while using less mgs than the other guy. I see guys on this forum and their gear use and think wow. Training supr intense isnt always needed for me bc I ve gotten seriously injured before. Then again, some people are more prone to injuries than others, genetically. Some people are always gettng injured. I was one of them when trained balls out every training session. Friend of mine always getting hurt.

Dorian oince said he could only train 100% and thats why he got injured, and diidnt know how to take his foot off the pedal , going around the track, and thats why he crashed. . Over the years, with a lot of injuries, ive figured out how to train 80,90,95 , 97.5 and 100 percent. It took years to learn to hone into this. mostly its 85- 95 %, depnding if its more volue or more intensity, some days I prefer more volume, and maybe only a couple very intensity sets or so. Other time, during intense phases, a higher percent.

Training to the point im wiped out hours afterwards , like right now, trained intense today. Have to nap and just feel like resting. Im sure you woke up and felt like a train ran over you. (thats not literal Owd, but central nervous system feels shot) Thats one way you have so much muscle @b-boy. I bet if you got in a fight you could rip the other guys arms off, if you got in close, not that im avocating fighting. It takes a good five years of training intense to learn how to train brutally intense.

Brother you have no idea how bad I have fucked myself up due to the crazy shit I done when I was younger, like I said I use to be brutally strong and now I am paying the price for that super power. I now have such fucked up shoulders that I can not hardly press what 8th graders press in my gym..LOL the pain is excruciating when I try and put more weight on the bar. Example when I do Smith machine incline press I go up to about 245 lbs max. 20 yrs ago I would put 315 on and warm up with 15-20 reps I did this on barbell incline press also and today I can't even hardly hold the incline barbell without pain. So I have to adjust and that is now I just try and create as much muscle trauma that I possibly can, I do everything with a slow controlled negative and press until I go to either 1. True failure or 2. To form failure and its usually #2 to keep me from injuring myself. If you are truly worried about injuring yourself then do everything to FORM FAILURE which is go until you can no longer preform with the form that you executed the first rep with... I have found this works best for me. Training like this doesn't beat up my CNC, or my joints, and keeps me at very low risk of tearing something (I have in the past torn a bicep, a tricep, a lat, and a calve muscle) only the tricep was a complete tear.
The point of this long post is that I still train brutally hard but also safe. Guys that are way stronger than me now, when they train with me I have them use the same weights as me (super light for their strength) and I fucking kill them every time as most people don't have my type of muscle stamina and pain tolerance, there are very few people in my gym that can hang training with me (a 52yr old man) 💪🏿

Anyways you should post up more training videos as we can see your exercise selection and how you perform those exercises, we could learn from you or maybe we can help you improve on certain things.

Anyways you should post up more training videos as we can see your exercise selection and how you perform those exercises, we could learn from you or maybe we can help you improve on certain things
You gotta sign up for tiktok, or you may be able to see them with an account.

Posted this a couple days ago with chest and back training, in this log. Noones following my log, haha @MAD_SCIENTIST I truley appreciate your likes, ive been the same way, where I help people that truley need and deserve it, when nothings happening. I hope I can hug you one day.

My back has always been genetically gifted, but this exercise has improved lats more than anything. It hits lats 95-100%. Pulldowns, underhand grip and even pullups are a close second hitting them at about 85 %. I promise you do this exercise and your already great lats will grow more, give it a few years, with this exercise. The other exercise is arms out, will post a video of it sometime coming up.

I stopped shoulder pressing, laterals , cables, laterals machine,give me more muscle. Will try and remember next shoulder session to post some of them. Or get the arms out back video up. Itll come in timing.

You gotta sign up for tiktok, or you may be able to see them with an account.

Posted this a couple days ago with chest and back training, in this log. Noones following my log, haha @MAD_SCIENTIST I truley appreciate your likes, ive been the same way, where I help people that truley need and deserve it, when nothings happening. I hope I can hug you one day.

My back has always been genetically gifted, but this exercise has improved lats more than anything. It hits lats 95-100%. Pulldowns, underhand grip and even pullups are a close second hitting them at about 85 %. I promise you do this exercise and your already great lats will grow more, give it a few years, with this exercise. The other exercise is arms out, will post a video of it sometime coming up.

I stopped shoulder pressing, laterals , cables, laterals machine,give me more muscle. Will try and remember next shoulder session to post some of them. Or get the arms out back video up. Itll come in timing.
Yes I seen that video
1 suggestion - move sleet on the negative portion of the exercise, you are just letting your arm fly forward to the point it is pulling you up off the box. The negative portion (you straightening your arm) is where the most muscle trauma is caused so control that and get the most out of it.
Like I said in my log if you want to hit your lat more then do exercises where your elbow is against your body (like the one you recorded above) if you want to hit more upper back then elbows wide (like a pull up or wide grip pulldown).

30 mins cardio

work steps in

Glutes, hip flexors , calves

cardio 30 mins

For the most part cleaning eating. Calories are lower than theyve been. Appearing leaner

I disagree. It's mid traps, the upper back ,will post video of it. Pullups and pulldowns hit lats, wide grip bad for shoulders.
Just think elbow placement

Yesterday 30 mins cardio

work-some steps in, cut it short bc I can if I want to.

Side delts, traps, neck
front delts, side delts, chest

cardio 30 mins

nutrition, refeed day on track all day untill postraining then ate fiber one bars, and granola bars. Ate some mexican chips overnight. Ate extra protein as well ,Beef jerky at Krogers zero carbs.

ml of 250 deca, 50 eq, 20 mgs dbol
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 mins cardio

work steps in

quads, hams, adductors..leg extensions, went intense , seeated ham curl, adducot machine, hack squats -tom Platz feet under, than a set with two plates per side,, told myself would do hacks eow but enjoyed the high rep cardiovasular stuff. Cable squats

Nutrition: Full from yesterday evening, night, so calories are lower, Of course protein is enough

10 mgs dbol
1.5 gh----this is what been doing tis whole time , well when I dont skip them but generally on target.
novolin r- 5 ius--added this in this week, started at 3 ius. Dont comment on this much, same with gh, if it changes will update.

cardio 30 mins

Idk man seems like there's no consistency in the compounds you're taking. Do u just decide im taking it this today and the next day u decide to add somethinf else.

Op, are you running a no test cycle? Perhaps lowering the deca and adding at least a trt dose of test might help your progress. I could be wrong though maybe you don’t need it.

Guys, no test. One can not use finasteride while using deca. Expiremented enough over the years . This is hair safe cycle. Cycle is Deca and dbol, with some eq thrown in. Itll last 4-5 weeks more than likely. This is day four of it.

250 mgs test 50 mgs eq, 40 mgs dbol (first time ever)

Cardio 30 mins

work steps in

chest and back, strength down bc work was a long and tiring day, needed the $, I can work shorter or longer hours of choice. Pay isnt always there per say though as its done by the job and some jobs dont pay well and take longer. But got it in

cardio 30 mins

Nutrition: Good, more carbs esp after resistance exercise

A brief outline is nutrition, varies day by day. Is generally the same, except when calories are higher, on refeed. Cardio is 30 mins 2 x's daily generally, some days if not needed will take it out. Cronometer is on hold untill further notice. Good enough to go by mirror currently. Am tracking the scale ,Thank you @Hyperemia . Moreover, not going to post weight, only picturs and or videos of physique. Just since upped mgs can already see more muscle fullness. Getting more Big Dawg comments from guys at the gym already. Some of them seem enviousm like a guy I talkied to didnt want me to work in , when I asked if I could on a station, next time I wont ask for him, Ill jump in and he wont be able to do anything about it,screw politeness bc when I ask he said no I have one more set, in front of his trainign partner, both cuss like sailors inappropiatly , as in yesterday every other word was effing eff, eff , in front of a girl, yet when people of higher social econimic status, like police officer real estate friends, people of higher socialeconomic status, they cease it. Its annoying af to hear every other word a cuss word , just to say them, to try to prove whatever their trying to prove. Ive cussed when stuff goes wrong, or when I get lost on directions, but not just to cuss , putting toefgther as many curse words in a sentence as possible like a cuss artist trying to win an award for most cuss words said. Best for me to stay away from people like this I guess since they seem to not want to work in with me, but one on one he talks to me and doesnt cuss much, around other people, he seems to turn into a napleon complex, either this, or hes made the habit of cussing so much, he just does it. I see guys do this quite a bit in front of groups of people esp when females are around. They usually are shorter, smaller, have something to prove, and seem frustrated with life.

Again, this cycle will more than likely last not long, then go down in mgs , 2-3 weeks, along with training intensity techniques, rest pasues, intense brutal training, cut out, then , still train "hard" just not to the point to make sure muscle is being put on.

Remember its much, much easier to maintain than put on muscle. Ive beeen more muscular than currently so a bit of it is muscle memory right now, more than likely will break though that on this cycle. Muscle for @Love_to_Bodybuild comes relatively easy, and always has since started training each bodypart in 2002. Surprised how much muscle was gained first three months of starting each bodypart. Have pictures as a natural. First compeition was with NGA as a natty. Second one as well, but it was canceled. Third switched to NPC, while using legal otc products only. But not living in the past, every day is different and a cookie cutter can work against one , esp if not getting ready for a competition, even then some instinctal , common sense, going by the mirror is neccessary, instead of mindlessly following abc, every day

30 mins cardio

work steps in..was much better today. Computer recently has glitches as I work with Artical intelligence and AI when it has a breach, all one can do is wait for it to resolve itself and call customer support , on that program.

abs, low back, obliques
biceps, triceps, forearms-arms blew up..used occulsion training bands first four sets or so
lats - 2 sets, mid back 2 sets

sex drive was crushed. appearntly the l -dopa didnt resolve it and cause sleepiness at night so reasoned it was estrogen , took 30 mgs raloxifene and within five hours sex drive came back, along with mood. When estrgen is low, the feeling no no motivation to do ANYTHING, business, interest in sex, nothing.
20 mgs dbol
didnt use slin today and wont tomorrow

cardio 30 mins

A brief outline is nutrition, varies day by day. Is generally the same, except when calories are higher, on refeed. Cardio is 30 mins 2 x's daily generally, some days if not needed will take it out. Cronometer is on hold untill further notice. Good enough to go by mirror currently. Am tracking the scale ,Thank you @Hyperemia . Moreover, not going to post weight, only picturs and or videos of physique. Just since upped mgs can already see more muscle fullness. Getting more Big Dawg comments from guys at the gym already. Some of them seem enviousm like a guy I talkied to didnt want me to work in , when I asked if I could on a station, next time I wont ask for him, Ill jump in and he wont be able to do anything about it,screw politeness bc when I ask he said no I have one more set, in front of his trainign partner, both cuss like sailors inappropiatly , as in yesterday every other word was effing eff, eff , in front of a girl, yet when people of higher social econimic status, like police officer real estate friends, people of higher socialeconomic status, they cease it. Its annoying af to hear every other word a cuss word , just to say them, to try to prove whatever their trying to prove. Ive cussed when stuff goes wrong, or when I get lost on directions, but not just to cuss , putting toefgther as many curse words in a sentence as possible like a cuss artist trying to win an award for most cuss words said. Best for me to stay away from people like this I guess since they seem to not want to work in with me, but one on one he talks to me and doesnt cuss much, around other people, he seems to turn into a napleon complex, either this, or hes made the habit of cussing so much, he just does it. I see guys do this quite a bit in front of groups of people esp when females are around. They usually are shorter, smaller, have something to prove, and seem frustrated with life.

Again, this cycle will more than likely last not long, then go down in mgs , 2-3 weeks, along with training intensity techniques, rest pasues, intense brutal training, cut out, then , still train "hard" just not to the point to make sure muscle is being put on.

Remember its much, much easier to maintain than put on muscle. Ive beeen more muscular than currently so a bit of it is muscle memory right now, more than likely will break though that on this cycle. Muscle for @Love_to_Bodybuild comes relatively easy, and always has since started training each bodypart in 2002. Surprised how much muscle was gained first three months of starting each bodypart. Have pictures as a natural. First compeition was with NGA as a natty. Second one as well, but it was canceled. Third switched to NPC, while using legal otc products only. But not living in the past, every day is different and a cookie cutter can work against one , esp if not getting ready for a competition, even then some instinctal , common sense, going by the mirror is neccessary, instead of mindlessly following abc, every day

30 mins cardio

work steps in..was much better today. Computer recently has glitches as I work with Artical intelligence and AI when it has a breach, all one can do is wait for it to resolve itself and call customer support , on that program.

abs, low back, obliques
biceps, triceps, forearms-arms blew up..used occulsion training bands first four sets or so
lats - 2 sets, mid back 2 sets

sex drive was crushed. appearntly the l -dopa didnt resolve it and cause sleepiness at night so reasoned it was estrogen , took 30 mgs raloxifene and within five hours sex drive came back, along with mood. When estrgen is low, the feeling no no motivation to do ANYTHING, business, interest in sex, nothing.
20 mgs dbol
didnt use slin today and wont tomorrow

cardio 30 mins
You’re throwing away such an opportunity here working with @b-boy with all this garbage bro. Not even following a meal plan? Or even logging food? Just going by the mirror? Random drugs (THAT WILL affect how lean you look and your bodyweight)? Inconsistent cardio regime?

Just a shame

. Some of them seem enviousm like a guy I talkied to didnt want me to work in , when I asked if I could on a station, next time I wont ask for him, Ill jump in and he wont be able to do anything about it,screw politeness bc when I ask he said no I have one more set, in front of his trainign partner, both cuss like sailors inappropiatly , as in yesterday every other word was effing eff, eff , in front of a girl, yet when people of higher social econimic status, like police officer real estate friends, people of higher socialeconomic status, they cease it. Its annoying af to hear every other word a cuss word , just to say them, to try to prove whatever their trying to prove. Ive cussed when stuff goes wrong, or when I get lost on directions, but not just to cuss , putting toefgther as many curse words in a sentence as possible like a cuss artist trying to win an award for most cuss words said. Best for me to stay away from people like this I guess since they seem to not want to work in with me, but one on one he talks to me and doesnt cuss much, around other people, he seems to turn into a napleon complex, either this, or hes made the habit of cussing so much, he just does it. I see guys do this quite a bit in front of groups of people esp when females are around. They usually are shorter, smaller, have something to prove, and seem frustrated with life.

Really interesting, would love to hear more as you continue this log.

You’re throwing away such an opportunity here working with @b-boy with all this garbage bro. Not even following a meal plan? Or even logging food? Just going by the mirror? Random drugs (THAT WILL affect how lean you look and your bodyweight)? Inconsistent cardio regime?

Just a shame

🤷🏿😶

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner