over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Love_to_Bodybuild improvement log

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Competed in National Championships Dec 9th, didn't place top five. There were thirty two open heavyweight competitors. Weighed in at 217 lbs. Body fat is at off season body fat. @b-boy is helping me with diet, hes already written out a plan to lean me out, even more than currently, and of course keep me lean. The diet @b-boy recommended has been working. I'm not going to put a number on it , would like to add muscle , until the next competition.

Currently on hitting each muscle twice a week, with one lagging body parts resistance exercise day, once every eight days
Day 1 Chest and back
day 2 biceps, triceps, forearms, front delts, rear delts, abs ,low back, obliques
day 3 calves.glutes, hip flexors, side delts, traps, neck
day four, quads , hams, adductors
day 5 lats, mid traps, front and rear delts
day 6 chest, lats, biceps , triceps forearms
day 7 calves, glutes, hip flexors
day 8 quads, hams, adductor
repeat

Every day , currently, is 300 g P, 200 g C, 50 g F
High carb day is 275 P 450 C 30 F, which is on day six

Currently on trt 20 mgs daily sub-q. Do take small dose finasteride.

On the left with blue trunks.

back lat spread compar revised.jpg front lat compar 02 revised.jpg side chest comparisons revised closer.jpg

Today was biceps, triceps, forearms, front and rear delts. Got a good pump in arms. Left tricep was bit brittle so i didnt push it. Right one did fine. Good workout with front and rear deltoids. did 2 sets abs, and one low back set, to finish off workout.

I cannot figure out why this scale is saying this 93.7 lean ground beef is only 4 oz after it's cooked and 30 g of protein it's a half a pound or 8 oz.

Attachments

• IMG_20231222_020935495.jpg
    IMG_20231222_020935495.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 23
Injured my kneecap quite bad at work about 3 weeks ago or so 3 and 1/2 Weeks. It was dark outside and looking straight ahead and ran straight into a metal hitch connected to a boat and it went like right in my kneecap. Strength at first was about 50%, it's my left knee cap and above it's like it's swollen. I did hard interview cardio on the elliptical a few days ago and that made it flare up more. I just have to take it easy on it even putting too much pressure on it and too much force seems to cause it to inflame. So for quad training it's more physical therapy more reps not pushing , intensity wise. I can do that on my right leg.

@Love_to_Bodybuild ....I'm subbing your log.
Excited for you to be working with@b-boy.
Follow and listen. Don't try to deviate on his plan.
Trust the process. You'll get there. Hoping you the best.
Great opportunity for you. Please keep updating on your progress in your log. It will keep you accountable.

MS

I cannot figure out why this scale is saying this 93.7 lean ground beef is only 4 oz after it's cooked and 30 g of protein it's a half a pound or 8 oz.
Is this a new scale or the same one you had?

Is this a new scale or the same one you had?
This is new one. The old one read the same way. Its not broke, just the new one is nicer, and easier to read because old ones numbers were more at side. This is 8 oz lean beef , pre cooked, and its reading as 4 oz. On Cronometer it says 30 grams. Its incorrect its 50 grams. I have no idea why.

Weight is 2018 . Lost almost a pound since last week, shy of a few ounces. The fact that doing 1.5 ius of gh twice daily, and the past year did 1-1.5 ius daily. Ive never done 3 ius like this. Been doing a bit more cardio as well, riding bike outside , to planet fitness, I live close by, then cardio there, sometimes hydrobed, may cancel soon though, was really using it for tanning and training a friend, who has cancer, and hes not able to train anymore due to nausea from chemo and radiation sessions, hes had the maximum where his white blood cell count is too low to continue treatment, last time I talked with him, hes waiting for them to do surgery and cut the two tumors out of his esophagus. I know Dow, God , Source, whatever you want to call it, can heal him. Member of two gyms, both by home, and live right around everything, a mile max between both gyms, easy to bike to. Moreover, live around nature, so go out and walk everyday in a field, and sometimes bike on grass, and hills.

1. Cook your meat
2. Turn on scale and tate if not at zero
3. Place a container on scale and tare the weight to zero
4. Place cooked meat on container and weigh cooked meat.

Are you doing the above? ^^^

1. Cook your meat
2. Turn on scale and tate if not at zero
3. Place a container on scale and tare the weight to zero
4. Place cooked meat on container and weigh cooked meat.

Are you doing the above? ^^^
Yes. This is more than half a pound, 9.5 oz, it's about sixty grams protein.

Have no idea why it says 5.4 ounces or forty g's protein.

Attachments

• IMG_20231224_053459102.jpg
    IMG_20231224_053459102.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 16
Yes. This is more than half a pound, 9.5 oz, it's about sixty grams protein.

Have no idea why it says 5.4 ounces or forty g's protein.
Then it's 5.4 oz. Meat cooks down a decent amount, plus the mass meat suppliers put coloring and fluids in most meat and chicken. Just keep weighing and tracking and you will be consistent which is the most important.

It’s because you cooked the fuck out of it. 8oz raw 96/4 beef is gonna be around 48g protein.

And it doesn’t matter what it weighs after cooking…it’s still about 48g protein. You cook it gently….it will weigh 6.5-7oz. You bake that shit on inferno….yea it’s gonna cook down to 5oz or so

Then it's 5.4 oz. Meat cooks down a decent amount, plus the mass meat suppliers put coloring and fluids in most meat and chicken. Just keep weighing and tracking and you will be consistent which is the most important.
Sorry for causing any difficulties, or confusion on weighing, I'm learning as we go. Is it okay to weigh it before ? so I can get the protein grams correct bc quite a difference between 60 grams, pre cooked, and 40 grams cooked a lot

Bro weigh the meat cooked in ounces, it's not hard, here it is in cronometer that I use.... 6 oz beef cooked 93/7

Screenshot_20231225-010831.jpg Screenshot_20231225-010842.jpg

Staying on track with training, nutrition and cardio. Ate some of Mom's Christmas foods. Weight today 222.6 , so a 4lb increase. Writing down food daily , in nutrition notebook. Logging in cronometer .

Form is strict and controlled on pressing bc tendon , muscle or something doesn't feel right. This happens with dbs so limit db use esp when getting up in poundages.

New fitness tracker came, body temperature, blood sugar, all good. Blood pressure 132/82. As far as I know , this seems high because it was 120/75 . Heartrate 82. Furthermore, gh could be causing this since this doing 3 iu's (1.5 x 2). All these stats were taken all at night. I'm going to have to take it during the morning more and compare because everything is generally lower upon awaking, I do have a big neck and that possibly that could cause issues, sometimes it feels like it constricts breathing.

Strength is up, esp on chest, back, left triceps tendon wont push it, or will have to ice, and itd be ignorant to push it . Biceps strength up. Legs are good. Left knee from accident at work has improved, still not the strength of right quad, but 3-4 weeks ago it was at 50 % of right quad, now its like 75-80 %, taking it slow week by week. continuing trt dose of 20 mgs test cyp daily.

you can some back of neck here, front of neck big too and sides

1703852348491.png

Post current pics, front relaxed and rear relaxed.

Ok I have to share, I watched this two nights ago and watch this weekly. I'm a big fan of Chris Cormier. I wrote him in 2002, while he was in the hospital. He has insight that helps me, and I talk with him from time to time, on Insta and have since 2015. Some of his posing advice did not work for me , and other things help me out sooo much. Paul Dillet is interesting. Of course Milos is very smart. Dennis has brought this to us, and I cant thank everyone enough , learning the history, and lessons they wish they knew.

Ok I fasted and or reduced calories New years and dropped five lbs since then. Paul Dillet is the reason I fasted or at least some or half of it. I havent trained in a couple days getting rid of a sinus infection ive had past two weeks or so, but its gone now. I have trt welts over my stomach , and gh welts on sides of fat around obliques. I dont know if its the old sponsor I bought, the cloudy and gh that stuck to the vial, I think it was. I dont think ill do business with them again because the guy wouldnt answer my questions whether gh sits in a warehouse, when its shipped form china , on an island , esp in summer months, and degrades in the hot weather for a week or a few weeks, this is so cliche and common why some gh degrades and or doesnt work at all or work subpar. But I have knots thats been there a over a week about ten days on sides of pobliques you cant see on here. You can see trt welts. Im going to do my first im injection tonight, since Dec 8th, day before competition. Ill be doing lower to moderate test 250-400, and higher eq. I plan to continue finasteride for hair and prostate prevention. Guys ive had a black blood clot with red blood come out of my meatus (pee hole) in 2020 or 2021, friend had it happen, and he had prostate cancer, so I have a script for finasteride , took it, and pas was a bit low, last year. I stopped finasteride on a deca and masteron cycle, and black blood clot came out meatus again,which was eight months ago, so I cant be too careful. It seems when I stop finasteride this happened but not toally sure. The plan is to test and eq do this 4-6 weeks, see what happens, train a bit more volume maybe, intensity maybe.

Okay so after two meals was 217, at gym a second ago. This is right after awaking today

btw a friend of mine at gym told me hes used to me looking like Lou F, The incredible hulk and now I look like Captain America, he said he likes the look lol

Attachments

• IMG_20240102_160832762.jpg
    IMG_20240102_160832762.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20240102_160858850.jpg
    IMG_20240102_160858850.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20240102_160910220.jpg
    IMG_20240102_160910220.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20240102_160923559.jpg
    IMG_20240102_160923559.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 70
@
Ok I fasted and or reduced calories New years and dropped five lbs since then. Paul Dillet is the reason I fasted or at least some or half of it. I havent trained in a couple days getting rid of a sinus infection ive had past two weeks or so, but its gone now. I have trt welts over my stomach , and gh welts on sides of fat around obliques. I dont know if its the old sponsor I bought, the cloudy and gh that stuck to the vial, I think it was. I dont think ill do business with them again because the guy wouldnt answer my questions whether gh sits in a warehouse, when its shipped form china , on an island , esp in summer months, and degrades in the hot weather for a week or a few weeks, this is so cliche and common why some gh degrades and or doesnt work at all or work subpar. But I have knots thats been there a over a week about ten days on sides of pobliques you cant see on here. You can see trt welts. Im going to do my first im injection tonight, since Dec 8th, day before competition. Ill be doing lower to moderate test 250-400, and higher eq. I plan to continue finasteride for hair and prostate prevention. Guys ive had a black blood clot with red blood come out of my meatus (pee hole) in 2020 or 2021, friend had it happen, and he had prostate cancer, so I have a script for finasteride , took it, and pas was a bit low, last year. I stopped finasteride on a deca and masteron cycle, and black blood clot came out meatus again,which was eight months ago, so I cant be too careful. It seems when I stop finasteride this happened but not toally sure. The plan is to test and eq do this 4-6 weeks, see what happens, train a bit more volume maybe, intensity maybe.

Okay so after two meals was 217, at gym a second ago. This is right after awaking today

btw a friend of mine at gym told me hes used to me looking like Lou F, The incredible hulk and now I look like Captain America, he said he likes the look lol
@Love_to_Bodybuild...happy New Year.
Please go check your pee hole with your doctor. Sounds like a big concern. You give the impression so nonchalant about that "black blood clot". Gee whiz, you said your friend had prostate cancer when the same thing occurred to him. I wish you the best in 2024 and your bodybuilding endeavors.

MS

@
@Love_to_Bodybuild...happy New Year.
Please go check your pee hole with your doctor. Sounds like a big concern. You give the impression so nonchalant about that "black blood clot". Gee whiz, you said your friend had prostate cancer when the same thing occurred to him. I wish you the best in 2024 and your bodybuilding endeavors.

MS
The last post was supposed to say Psa test and accidentally said pas. I did go, and Psa is in lower ranges, and he said they really don't know exactly what it is, since psa is low, everything is fine.

Yeah they had to go up his anus and milk his prostate, he said he used to grip the metal bar and it's be marks on the metal bar from him squeezing too hard, he said it wasn't fun. He's seventy. I don't think they do this now a days. He said to make sure I ejaculate frequently, which I skip some days but some days are easier than others is an understatement. I think while on trt those welts gets trapped sub q and don't raise testosterone levels untill they disperse. It can take a few days and can feel low mood, then all of a sudden , feel more masculine, just a guess. While Intra muscle injection,this usually isn't the case

It has not happened since and I'm thinking it's when I use deca and masteron, as finasteride causes deca to amplify high androgenic, and,or don't use finasteride , so I am cautious and esp pay attention when finasteride is dropped, and or when something like a dht derivative is used. Thank you for your concern 🙏

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131