over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A big NYC hello from the King!

WELCOME HERE KING!!

HEY KING WELCOME ABOARD!!
YOU PROBABLY DONT REMEMER,BUT A FEW YEARS BACK,FRIENDS OF MINE AND I TOOK YOU AND NASSER OUT FOR BREAKFAST , IN HAWAII ,WHILE YOU GUYS WAS QUESTPOSING AT A LOCAL COMPETITION.
THANKS FOR TAKING PICS WITH ME AND MY GOOD FRIENDS!!!
NTR:star-wars

Last edited:
i think most us (mods ect) would not want king to tell of his supp intake.. if he wants to express a opinion on various goodies and their use.. that is one thing.. but, i would not want to know exactly what he does.. in print .. and on the boards that would backfire.. it would be thrown in his face constantly..
as for anyone showing disrespect to him.. it will not happen.. what they did to king on getbig is uncalled for.. it had nothing to do with asking him about drug use ect.. it was taking on his wife.. his past placings and all types of disrepect that will not be allowed here.. if they ..the idiots, show up here to sling it.. they will be gone first post..

LATS said:
i think most us (mods ect) would not want king to tell of his supp intake.. if he wants to express a opinion on various goodies and their use.. that is one thing.. but, i would not want to know exactly what he does.. in print .. and on the boards that would backfire.. it would be thrown in his face constantly..
as for anyone showing disrespect to him.. it will not happen.. what they did to king on getbig is uncalled for.. it had nothing to do with asking him about drug use ect.. it was taking on his wife.. his past placings and all types of disrepect that will not be allowed here.. if they ..the idiots, show up here to sling it.. they will be gone first post..

Well said Lats!

King or Magnum,

I was reading through the thread (and another thread started by Magnum) where Magnum said he believes in going very low-carb throughout the entire dieting phase (with 1 day a week carb-up)

now...... my question is:

how do you adjust fat content during this time.

is it really low like cutler?

or pretty high like palumbo?

or somewhere in between.

I know its different from athlete to athlete, but if you could just broadly comment on your philosphy of fat intake in pre-contest diets.

WELCOME ABOARD KING!!! Thank you for joining the board and providing us with inspiration. Its a real priveledge. Looking forward to following you throughout the season. Best of luck to you in the New Year! GO AND CONQUER!

LATS said:

Well that is what you get with Getbig, BB.com and Elite. Total bs.

I THINK THESE ARE OF COURSE QUESTIONS MOST GUYS READ MUSCLEMAGS FOR! LOL

Iabadman said:
King ........in all your years in the game and with all the top people you know, as well have worked with ...............What have you learned ?

If you were going to build a top bber from scratch that had very good genetics , How would you train him ? Please be specific, include how you would structure his workouts , his diet for mass , supps ,gear , extras ........ect.....

You are known as an honest guy ........I think your wisdom would be appreciated here .........I think your perspective might be useful to many of the guys here , .....I think the guys will appreciate , respect you , and get a good lesson in reality from a top guy with a good rep .........

I would love to see Claude , and hiez jump in on this as well ..............I hope you will take the time to answer this .........we know it is only for informational purposes only .........lol

I SEE NO DISRESPECT, BUT I DO SEE A LOT OF PRAISE GIVEN.

I SEE A REQUEST FOR INFO THAT MIGHT PROVE TO GUYS ON THE BOARD THAT ONCE AGAIN ..IT'S NOT JUST DRUGS. HELL, JAY CUTLER SHOWS WHAT HE EATS FOR MASS, SHOW'S HIS TRAINING ON VIDEO, ETC...

AGAIN, THIS IS MY OPINION OF WHAT IABADMAN WAS ASKING FOR...ANOTHER TOP GUY BACKING UP WHAT'S BEEN KICKED AROUND BY GUYS LIKE BIGA, LATS, DANTE, MAGNUM, PHIL AND IABADMAN.

HELL, I MAY BE WRONG...BUT HE'S [IABADMAN] ALWAYS SAID GO LOW DOSES AT FIRST AND MENTIONED AGAIN AND AGAIN THE IMPORTANCE OF GENETICS.

IT'S NOT MYSTERIOUS TO ME AT ALL. EAT AND SLEEP PERFECLY, TRAIN 4 DAYS A WEEK EVERY OTHER DAY OR TWO ON, ONE OFF, REST ENOUGH TO RECOUPERATE FROM THE TRAINING....TAKE A SMALL AMOUNT OF GEAR INITIALLY. IF YOU STILL AREN'T GROWING....EAT MORE...GIVE IT TIME...THEN ADD GEAR. MONITOR YOUR BLOODWORK EVERY THREE MONTHS. DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AND IF IT'S MESSING UP YOUR HEALTH, KNOCK IT OFF...END OF MYSTERY.:)

HE'S ALSO BEEN KNOW TO GIVE PHIL PROPS FOR HIS CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE BOARD.

I JUST THINK IT WOULD BE COOL TO HEAR KING'S COMMENTS ABOUT THE AREAS IABADMAN INQUIRED ABOUT HERE AT PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE. I AM SURE HE WON'T WRITE ABOUT ANYTHING HE DOESN'T WANT TO DISCUSS.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard KingK you seem to be one of the nicer pros now days. Great poser and try to give more by your routines and entertain as well. Awesome to have you here.

Now as far as the other stuff I will keep it to myself for respect and hijack thread its like kicking a dead horse. There are no secrets but more is better to a point. Genetics are important but do not let people keep you down by saying they are necessary to be a pro. Thanks IAB for the post.MM

Thanks JT .......at least someone can read .......lol..........at no point did I ask King to lay out what he was doing or what he has done .[ and honestly I could care less] I asked him if he would lay out given what has learned through the years ,how he would train a guy [ with good genetics ] to reach a high level physique ......I wanted people to see King's answer ,because I didnt think it would be anything too mind blowing .I hoped it would help people think more along the lines of yourself .[ it isn't that hard or complicated my god, everything you just said is spot on ] Phil doesnt believe in giving details about his dieting , training ,or supp methods otherwise ,I would have asked him to lay out in detail what he would do [ I like his ideas better than King's honestly].......He thinks it would take away from his business which I respect, but disagree with totally[ he is very affordable without a doubt , but real bbers know everyone is different and you cant use cookie routines and diets ........that is why DC is always loaded with clients even though for years he shared his mehods for free ,although he has evovled alot since then .....and has changed his ways .... only because of haters and thiefs ,he did more than fine by laying out the basics in detail of what he does ....So did Magnum , and so did Big A . I wasn't calling Phil out on his charging [ which of course is what he saw ] it was by not sharing more details ,it just adds to the mystery to other 8300 people that arent going to pay him to train them [ it makes the secret thing more of a big deal in my eyes to aspiring bbers here].......That was all I was saying . He would gain more clients by sharing outline of his methods and ideas in some detail .[ ie....develop a following like DC did ] then the guys that were smart and wanted things taylored to their needs would be smart and pay him for specifics and support ..........I could careless that Phil charges [ I spend on dinner what he charges for a couple of months of help ......he is that affordable , gives good service , and is a pretty cool guy ] I only sited this in hopes King would see my point and respond to show guys it is really not that complicated .......I thought Phil would get what I saying , but he obvisously doesn't .......the other thread he started was I feel a jab at me .........which makes me laugh, because what a pro takes doesnt matter to me ,since I don't even take gear .......lol[ it is interesting for sure ......but most guys lie anyway .....so nobody really knows the truth anyway .....Only Big A and Heinz have ever been totally upfront and honest around here when it comes to drugs .......and Heinz [ he is such a good guy too ]got flamed for it .......] I wanted to help show my brothers on here the truth ........I thought King was the man to do it ..........maybe I shouldnt have stated that I disagree with Phil's business practices because it makes things more mysterious to the younger guys[and he could really help out the ones that weren't going to pay him anyway with some great guidlines and advice] ........but he is our resident pro and I wanted him to know why I didnt ask him and asked King instead......If he wants to charge for all of his stuff that is his perogetive .........my post was about helping the many wonderful members get a clear picture of how things should be done from a top guy .......I did not mean to offend Phil .....if I did ,I am sorry ......But he offended me right back and took a jab with a gay thread that didnt have anything to do with my post [ if he really read it ] .....

People wonder why I prety much only lurk here these days. Simple, because of behavior like this . My post was not understood or even probably even really read and I feel like I got fucked with. Last time I posted I got made to feel like a total dick for what I do for a living and sharing my life with some of my friends here ...................I respect the board ,not looking for drama or to pollute BigA's[ I love that guy ] board ..........Sorry , you didnt I understand my post and what the motivation was ......I guess it is back to lurking for me ........merry X mass fellas ........sorry this wasnt my intention at all ........only trying to help ....

Last edited:
Good to see you here. I know you are a great addition to this board. J.R.

Cleary King, Magnum, Phil and all these other guys have a lot of information to share and some of it they may consider tradesecrets whatever what I think is more important is that they share their motivation in a humorous manner I mean is anyone here really going to follow an exact training, dieting protocol that King or another pro uses hell no. However we can all appreciate some funny stories of going crazy when dieting or explaining to the Clerk at CVS why you need 1.5 darts for your Multiple sclerosis mother and insulin pins for your diabetic grandmother the next day. Hanging outside planned parenthood looking for placenta because some pro told you about its growth factors. Mixing soda and tuna in the office infront of you coworkers. These are the tales we should share.

kidstuff said:
King or Magnum,

I was reading through the thread (and another thread started by Magnum) where Magnum said he believes in going very low-carb throughout the entire dieting phase (with 1 day a week carb-up)

now...... my question is:

how do you adjust fat content during this time.

I just lower the calories.

is it really low like cutler?

I have no ideas how Cutler eats
or pretty high like palumbo?

Similar, but I don't think he likes to do a carb up and his carb intake is lightly higher than mine during contest phase.

or somewhere in between.

I know its different from athlete to athlete, but if you could just broadly comment on your philosphy of fat intake in pre-contest diets.

Try reading it

Iabadman said:
Thanks JT .......at least someone can read .......lol..........at no point did I ask King to lay out what he was doing or what he has done .[ and honestly I could care less] I asked him if he would lay out given what has learned through the years ,how he would train a guy [ with good genetics ] to reach a high level physique ......I wanted people to see King's answer ,because I didnt think it would be anything too mind blowing .I hoped it would help people think more along the lines of yourself .[ it isn't that hard or complicated my god, everything you just said is spot on ] Phil doesnt believe in giving details about his dieting , training ,or supp methods otherwise ,I would have asked him to lay out in detail what he would do [ I like his ideas better than King's honestly].......He thinks it would take away from his business which I respect, but disagree with totally[ he is very affordable without a doubt , but real bbers know everyone is different and you cant use cookie routines and diets ........that is why DC is always loaded with clients even though for years he shared his mehods for free ,although he has evovled alot since then .....and has changed his ways .... only because of haters and thiefs ,he did more than fine by laying out the basics in detail of what he does ....So did Magnum , and so did Big A . I wasn't calling Phil out on his charging [ which of course is what he saw ] it was by not sharing more details ,it just adds to the mystery to other 8300 people that arent going to pay him to train them [ it makes the secret thing more of a big deal in my eyes to aspiring bbers here].......That was all I was saying . He would gain more clients by sharing outline of his methods and ideas in some detail .[ ie....develop a following like DC did ] then the guys that were smart and wanted things taylored to their needs would be smart and pay him for specifics and support ..........I could careless that Phil charges [ I spend on dinner what he charges for a couple of months of help ......he is that affordable , gives good service , and is a pretty cool guy ] I only sited this in hopes King would see my point and respond to show guys it is really not that complicated .......I thought Phil would get what I saying , but he obvisously doesn't .......the other thread he started was I feel a jab at me .........which makes me laugh, because what a pro takes doesnt matter to me ,since I don't even take gear .......lol[ it is interesting for sure ......but most guys lie anyway .....so nobody really knows the truth anyway .....Only Big A and Heinz have ever been totally upfront and honest around here when it comes to drugs .......and Heinz [ he is such a good guy too ]got flamed for it .......] I wanted to help show my brothers on here the truth ........I thought King was the man to do it ..........maybe I shouldnt have stated that I disagree with Phil's business practices because it makes things more mysterious to the younger guys[and he could really help out the ones that weren't going to pay him anyway with some great guidlines and advice] ........but he is our resident pro and I wanted him to know why I didnt ask him and asked King instead......If he wants to charge for all of his stuff that is his perogetive .........my post was about helping the many wonderful members get a clear picture of how things should be done from a top guy .......I did not mean to offend Phil .....if I did ,I am sorry ......But he offended me right back and took a jab with a gay thread that didnt have anything to do with my post [ if he really read it ] .....

People wonder why I prety much only lurk here these days. Simple, because of behavior like this . My post was not understood or even probably even really read and I feel like I got fucked with. Last time I posted I got made to feel like a total dick for what I do for a living and sharing my life with some of my friends here ...................I respect the board ,not looking for drama or to pollute BigA's[ I love that guy ] board ..........Sorry , you didnt I understand my post and what the motivation was ......I guess it is back to lurking for me ........merry X mass fellas ........sorry this wasnt my intention at all ........only trying to help ....

Why dont you read my "gay thread" that I started and add something positive to it instead of taking jabs back at me? If someone came on here and said that so and so is the only ex pro football player to have the "balls" to come on here and tell us his real name, I think you would feel a little slighted. Start adding more to this site, I like what you have to say when I can learn something from it.

edge250 said:
on a serious note i think you will like this place, no drama..........well unless we get on the topic of doseage's, how pretty vander is, politics, religion, insulin, gh, tpfu's genetics, drinking, high volume, low-volume, who is gonna turn pro from here, marshalls obsession with another man, how much you can squat, is high protein necessary, cars, money, women, diuretics, carb loading, shit loading, t3, igf, short cycles, long cycles, armageddon, war, anti-e's, hrt, hit, time under tension, pre-exhausting, 5x5, water intake, off time, partials, failure, range of motion. pretty much stay away from these topics and things will be fine. :D

Hi King. I wanted to bump this up just in case you missed this sound advice. hahaha...:D

Once again thank you all for the love.. Now to answer questions:

Iabadman: I understand where you are coming from and I will answer your questions in my own way. The most important lesson I have learned in my 22 years in BB is that hard work pays off. Bodybuilding is a sport of genetics. I know guys that hardly train, eat like birds and still grow like a weed. A few names come to mind; Flex Wheeler, Paul Dillett, Kevin Leverone, Lee Haney, and most recently Phil Heath. These guys are what you call genetic freaks. They can just look at weights and get bigger. But on the other side, most genetic freaks lack the heart and that's the downfall of their careers. Coleman and Cutler have both and you all can see the results. Then you have the guys who don't have the best genetics but have the heart of a lion: Rich Gaspari, Dorian Yates. These guys will not take no for an answer and will train until their hands bleed. I fall in between the two sides. I have good genetics but I also train like a beast. To make it to the Pro's you must have tunnel vision... Nothing else matters but bodybuilding. Only a few select people have this and the ones who don't spend their entire life taking 'roids and getting nowhere. My advice would be to have fun with the sport. Live the lifestyle but also have a "normal" life as well. Eat normal food, go out to nightclubs, take your significant other out on dates, and don’t let the sport control your life.

Believe me folks, there is no secret that us Pros have and are hiding from the rest of the world. Phil is correct, it’s hard work and discipline that takes you to higher levels. I can’t tell you how many times I was told I would never make it… I took all that negative energy and turned it into anger and motivation and I just kept getting bigger and better. There have always been haters but they always stayed quiet to save their ass. Now with the Internet, these pussies can hide behind their computers and live in their own little fantasy world… How pathetic. Trust me when I say that these are sad, disgruntled, and miserable people. I have won two national championships and been in the top 5 at every major Pro show in the world excluding the Olympia and I still get shit from the nerds. Have fun, live the lifestyle but still be human and you will enjoy the ride.

As far as diet goes, every individual is different. Some people respond to carbs some to fats. You have to keep experimenting until you find what works best for you. There is no magic formula that we all use. Ronnie responds to low carbs while Dexter responds to high carbs… The exact opposites but it obviously works for them. In the off-season it’s okay to pack on the weight just as long as you stay within 20 pounds of competition weight. Any more and you will suffer. The key to getting shredded is suffering and mental fortitude. The guy who is backstage talking and laughing and has tons of energy is most likely the guy that’s out of shape. The guy that’s sitting in a corner by their self with sunglasses on and looks like he is about to kill someone is usually the guy that busted their ass and paid his dues. Remember… Conditioning will ALWAYS beat size.

As far as “gear” goes, my theory is less is better. This is a touchy subject matter so I won’t spend too much time on it but I will sum it up with this: Mike Matarazzo said it best when he said: Most of the people in the audience at the Olympia are on more shit than the Olympians… And I agree with him. I know gym rats that take 5 anadrol a day and 4 grams of test weekly and still look like shit. Drugs are not the answer and to prove my point I will use myself as an example: I have been “clean” for nearly 3 months now and I still carry around 278 pounds of solid muscle… Why? Because I eat 8 times a day, sleep about 10 hours daily, train like a beast and am a machine with my sport supplements. Look folks, I’m not going to sit here and say that I am natural and so on… That would make me out to be a jackass, but if you think that it’s all about drugs than you have already failed and might as well give up. Here are some other issues that you inquired about:

· GH: Used for fat burning and recovery.
· IGF-1 LR3: Poison!!! I predict this drug will kill many bodybuilders in the near future.
· Insulin: Dangerous and will get you fat. It will take away your cross striations.
· Gear: Small amounts.. You’re just pissing your money away with high doses.
· Food: Most important factor in BB. Eat big and you will get big.

Eatbigetbig: Jim has nothing but good things to say about you. Thanks for the kind words and hopefully I will see you at the AC.

Lats: My rep range is 15 – 20 reps for all body parts. And I promise you will LOVE my new DVD Back With A Vengeance..

B boy: You met the real King… Thanks for the props.

Muscle4you: I had a great time in Hawaii. You guys made our trip worthwhile. Thanks again.

Kidstuff: Like I said above, everybody is different and you will have to experiment until you find what works for you.

KK

King Kamali said:
· IGF-1 LR3: Poison!!! I predict this drug will kill many bodybuilders in the near future.
Thank goodness someone said it....

Damn

King Kamali said:
Once again thank you all for the love.. Now to answer questions:

Iabadman: I understand where you are coming from and I will answer your questions in my own way. The most important lesson I have learned in my 22 years in BB is that hard work pays off. Bodybuilding is a sport of genetics. I know guys that hardly train, eat like birds and still grow like a weed. A few names come to mind; Flex Wheeler, Paul Dillett, Kevin Leverone, Lee Haney, and most recently Phil Heath. These guys are what you call genetic freaks. They can just look at weights and get bigger. But on the other side, most genetic freaks lack the heart and that's the downfall of their careers. Coleman and Cutler have both and you all can see the results. Then you have the guys who don't have the best genetics but have the heart of a lion: Rich Gaspari, Dorian Yates. These guys will not take no for an answer and will train until their hands bleed. I fall in between the two sides. I have good genetics but I also train like a beast. To make it to the Pro's you must have tunnel vision... Nothing else matters but bodybuilding. Only a few select people have this and the ones who don't spend their entire life taking 'roids and getting nowhere. My advice would be to have fun with the sport. Live the lifestyle but also have a "normal" life as well. Eat normal food, go out to nightclubs, take your significant other out on dates, and don’t let the sport control your life.

Believe me folks, there is no secret that us Pros have and are hiding from the rest of the world. Phil is correct, it’s hard work and discipline that takes you to higher levels. I can’t tell you how many times I was told I would never make it… I took all that negative energy and turned it into anger and motivation and I just kept getting bigger and better. There have always been haters but they always stayed quiet to save their ass. Now with the Internet, these pussies can hide behind their computers and live in their own little fantasy world… How pathetic. Trust me when I say that these are sad, disgruntled, and miserable people. I have won two national championships and been in the top 5 at every major Pro show in the world excluding the Olympia and I still get shit from the nerds. Have fun, live the lifestyle but still be human and you will enjoy the ride.

As far as diet goes, every individual is different. Some people respond to carbs some to fats. You have to keep experimenting until you find what works best for you. There is no magic formula that we all use. Ronnie responds to low carbs while Dexter responds to high carbs… The exact opposites but it obviously works for them. In the off-season it’s okay to pack on the weight just as long as you stay within 20 pounds of competition weight. Any more and you will suffer. The key to getting shredded is suffering and mental fortitude. The guy who is backstage talking and laughing and has tons of energy is most likely the guy that’s out of shape. The guy that’s sitting in a corner by their self with sunglasses on and looks like he is about to kill someone is usually the guy that busted their ass and paid his dues. Remember… Conditioning will ALWAYS beat size.

As far as “gear” goes, my theory is less is better. This is a touchy subject matter so I won’t spend too much time on it but I will sum it up with this: Mike Matarazzo said it best when he said: Most of the people in the audience at the Olympia are on more shit than the Olympians… And I agree with him. I know gym rats that take 5 anadrol a day and 4 grams of test weekly and still look like shit. Drugs are not the answer and to prove my point I will use myself as an example: I have been “clean” for nearly 3 months now and I still carry around 278 pounds of solid muscle… Why? Because I eat 8 times a day, sleep about 10 hours daily, train like a beast and am a machine with my sport supplements. Look folks, I’m not going to sit here and say that I am natural and so on… That would make me out to be a jackass, but if you think that it’s all about drugs than you have already failed and might as well give up. Here are some other issues that you inquired about:

· GH: Used for fat burning and recovery.
· Insulin: Dangerous and will get you fat. It will take away your cross striations.
· Gear: Small amounts.. You’re just pissing your money away with high doses.
· Food: Most important factor in BB. Eat big and you will get big.

Eatbigetbig: Jim has nothing but good things to say about you. Thanks for the kind words and hopefully I will see you at the AC.

Lats: My rep range is 15 – 20 reps for all body parts. And I promise you will LOVE my new DVD Back With A Vengeance..

B boy: You met the real King… Thanks for the props.

Muscle4you: I had a great time in Hawaii. You guys made our trip worthwhile. Thanks again.

Kidstuff: Like I said above, everybody is different and you will have to experiment until you find what works for you.

KK

AWESOME ADVICE!!! Please, everyone read this carefully.

LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!

I think that response speaks for why you are where you are today! Thank you for taking the time to post that!

king you are the man for telling it how it is!

and am a machine with my sport supplements.

could you talk more about this though?

what over-the-counter supplements you swear by and which ones just burn your wallet?

I know you're still with muscletech, but I'm sure you'll still give us the straight talk.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131