over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hello all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjdrama11

Newbies
Hello all!
I’ve been in the gear game for some time now. Just trying to join some new forums to learn more and get out there more! Also trying to share some blood work and let the good suppliers get their respect and recognition. 31 and sitting at 210 pounds. I’ve been using king labs gear since I started. Started using test for personal reasons in the beginning. But ofcourse that always leads to the gains in the gym! Their t400 does wonders and came back with some crazy good test numbers!

Hello all!
I’ve been in the gear game for some time now. Just trying to join some new forums to learn more and get out there more! Also trying to share some blood work and let the good suppliers get their respect and recognition. 31 and sitting at 210 pounds. I’ve been using king labs gear since I started. Started using test for personal reasons in the beginning. But ofcourse that always leads to the gains in the gym! Their t400 does wonders and came back with some crazy good test numbers!
There‘s a reason we have a whole sub forum for sponsors. That’s where sponsor talk belongs. Get 50 posts and put your review in their thread.
Someone who just joined, their only post is a sponsor review , gets no credibility. If anything you are hurting the sponsor by doing this

There‘s a reason we have a whole sub forum for sponsors. That’s where sponsor talk belongs. Get 50 posts and put your review in their thread.
Someone who just joined, their only post is a sponsor review , gets no credibility. If anything you are hurting the sponsor by doing this
Yes but the sponsor forum's permissions setting will prevent him from posting there anyway till he got 50 posts as I noticed that when attempting to post there lol.

At any rate, welcome to the forum @tjdrama11 !

Yes but the sponsor forum's permissions setting will prevent him from posting there anyway till he got 50 posts as I noticed that when attempting to post there lol.

i appreciate you for that! im glad you noticed as well! thanks for the welcoming! looking forward to another great forum

in all honesty, i would have jumped straight to posting my blood rersults in that forum had they not have the 50 post rule.. i just decided to introduce myself and share the products i use from a great supplier. I think any credit is good credit. and anyone with great results deserves for anyone else to know their product is great.

Thats why I said GET 50 POSTS

in all honesty, i would have jumped straight to posting my blood rersults in that forum had they not have the 50 post rule.. i just decided to introduce myself and share the products i use from a great supplier. I think any credit is good credit. and anyone with great results deserves for anyone else to know their product is great.
How many pages is their thread? Exactly.
your one review is a drop in the bucket

the rules are in place for a reason

Hey man that’s great! Spend some time reading the board rules while you eek out 50 posts
i mean was it really a 100% review? it was more of an introduction for myself, and the gear i use. i would have uploaded my blood results and pictures on the product if it was a complete 100% review.. ill do a full review when i get my 50 though.. thanks

i mean was it really a 100% review? it was more of an introduction for myself, and the gear i use. i would have uploaded my blood results and pictures on the product if it was a complete 100% review.. ill do a full review when i get my 50 though.. thanks
Once you add a sponsor name it pretty much becomes a review. Especially when talking of a product being good or bad. You could have left the sponsors name out if you just wanted it to be about you.

Once you add a sponsor name it pretty much becomes a review. Especially when talking of a product being good or bad. You could have left the sponsors name out if you just wanted it to be about you.
yeah thats understandable. i know on another forum im on, they have a lot of spammers and fakes. and ive seen a few times where they asked what supplements and supplier. so i guess i was just running off that honestly. i know not all forums are the same.

Who introduces themselves and starts talking about steroids at all let alone the particular brand they use. That’s weird as fuck dude. Why did you come to this board with that ? This is a solid board with a lot of knowledgeable guys that know a lot of stuff with tons of bodybuilding experience. You sound like you have no clue about anything at all. T400 lol

Who introduces themselves and starts talking about steroids at all let alone the particular brand they use. That’s weird as fuck dude. Why did you come to this board with that ? This is a solid board with a lot of knowledgeable guys that know a lot of stuff with tons of bodybuilding experience. You sound like you have no clue about anything at all. T400 lol
because i come to these forums for knowledge on gear. and also seeing other peoples cycles that work. and yeah i have a little bit of a clue.. i just dont know it all. im also coming here off the comfort of other forums im on. so i appologize for that. and yes... t400. never heard of that?

This guy is definitely a cop 🐷

because i come to these forums for knowledge on gear. and also seeing other peoples cycles that work. and yeah i have a little bit of a clue.. i just dont know it all. im also coming here off the comfort of other forums im on. so i appologize for that. and yes... t400. never heard of that?
Lol kick rocks Tard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws