over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wow...Were watching him for 3 years.

Guys have gotten so comfortable:p
I think for any first time user they should have to go to Mexico or across the border and smuggle it back personally like some of us had to do. Then we would see who REALLY wants it.
Some now they just think they want it. Why not? Its the click of three buttons
and no customs agents.

I would advise members look at every order as a trip to mexico.
There are risks and the stuff is illegal. We as a "community" just made it to easy for everyone so they do not even realize until its to late.

I like the Users chances a lot better then the guy making income from it.
The Feds and DEA are brilliant in these cases. If they decide to investigate you they will know exactly in fine detail what you are up to.

I have seen many guys disappear over small amounts of gear - especially when receiving gear through customs at their house. Did they get jail time? No.
But when there s no one to "roll on" the feds ain't gonna let it go.
tens of thousands in legal bills, lost jobs and family are the consequences.
Most people don't know this but every custom seizure get sent to the local city or town's law enforcement agency. I know one guy that kept ignoring them and kept switching addy's and names and got busted one day they had everything on him, mail fraud and conspiracy charges were added on. Pleaded out to probation but life was over.
America is crazy. American laws / govt is out of their minds. screwing peoples lives like that. where as you guys have ACTUAL issues to fix govt could focus their attention on such as poverty, job crisis, economy, class a drugs.

British govt decided looooong time ago giving a criminal record to someone for using AAS would be counter productive. Destroy their future and its too taxing.on legal system and enforcement agencies too.

so for eg i can be stopped by police tomorrow and if i had some vials of test tren deca dbol as long as its for personal use they cant do nothing to me. i walk free

selling is crime. buying is not. they raid my house tomorrow and all they find find is "personal use" . Have to have laaaaaarge amounts to be done for as a supplier.

why ruins a 20-30 years old life cos he wanted to look jacked and get stronger and get some girls or whatever.

also in uk u can bring drugs in your luggage but it has to be for personal use. i have bought many times. no issue. just dont bring 5000 tabs of dbol or 5 kg of tren raws etc

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
They shouldn't be spending money on the drug war AT ALL, regardless of what it is! We should have complete freedom as Americans to do whatever we want with our own bodies. So, whether it is AAS, opiates, cocaine, etc--the Gov. is wasting money on ALL of it.

so you're saying the government should let people do what they want to their own bodies??? that's crazy! the government needs to protect the people from themselves.

(joking)

Last edited:
I wonder how many FEDS.......are actual members here....????

I'm talking "trusted" long time members or not....????

takes 5 seconds to make a profile.....

:lightbulb:

I wonder how many FEDS.......are actual members here....????

I'm talking "trusted" long time members or not....????

takes 5 seconds to make a profile.....

:lightbulb:

Can someone make a meme of ABC agents sitting around a computer with fishing poles?

Show them standing in a pile of guppies up to their armpits?

:(

almost every one of those guys is doing something else along with their own stuff. Firearms, money laundering, drugs, etc.. The dea cares about the Drugs first and foremost not the steroids.

Yea because you are not seeing the possession guy get a record....they dont care about possession guys.....they USE them to get the headline guys....the possession guys still get their lives ruined one way or the other.

The Gestapo took it

Big brother..George Orwell warned us all in his books.

Its going to get far worse...cash will soon be banned and we will have a digital monetary system that tracks everyones purchases.

Its going to get FAR WORSE.

Its going to get far worse...cash will soon be banned and we will have a digital monetary system that tracks everyones purchases.

www.goldmoney.com

would be cool if everyone turned their fait money into gold

Not really lol I live in Jacksonville And don long has put a few amateurs in the hospital with his diuretic protocols, one didn't make it and passed away

You think the guy would of learned after destroying his own kidneys from abuse.

The guy gets clients and just pushes his drugs on them, telling local bikini girls if they won't use aas he won't coach them

I had the displeasure and mistake of being guided to them for coaching about 5 years ago, and you're right about the protocols. This isn't some small time coach being made an example of. It's not a waste of resources to go after this group. These guys who were busted are the type that should be. They're the ones who give great coaches, competitors, and sizes freaks a bad rep to the GP.
They are the stereotype that puts all of us at risk.
They run multiple businesses to pass off their income. He destroyed his own kidneys and married the woman who was naive enough to give him one of hers. He only would work with the men (unless fbb) and she'd work with women...he had a problem with not cheating on her. They cut and paste nutrition protocols... some see results, and those who don't are ignored, are told they're lazy and not training hard enough. Bikini competitors pushed to do heavy rx protocols. Writing rx protocols for people, providing such rx. Getting paid through PayPal as if it were coaching services, and then dropping it in the mail. Running rx out of the gym, openly.
They were running a racket. Putting people in the hospital, 4 in one year, one of which died.
Lousy, rude people. Preying on innocent competitors, creating dependency, general asshole behavior.

Last edited:
That's the main problem is how easy it all is now a days. These guys get lazy and complacent. And then once they start buying flashy things, or dabbling in recreationals that's when big brother really starts looking at them. There was a really big bust near me a couple years ago and several people from my gym got hammered. They were doing CIM but got greedy and started selling recs and the Feds smashed them. Biggest bust in AZ history

They will make an example out of them. They love when they nail big names and here are 2 Pros people know. I just can't for the life of me wonder why a guy at 50 doesn't have his life in order and has to sell drugs to get by. Stupid move, and he better get the best lawyer money can buy.

If they were titled pharmaceutical reps it would be no big deal. They deal drugs for life, drugs that kill.

4th kidney. wait where we getting this info gents ? thats just totally out of order.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I sure hope not. I know dying kids who are on list for a kidney for several years now.:mad: If he did get that many he must paid someone good money for one because a doctor ain't putting you on a list if not compliant with treatment. I had kid I was working with rejected because he kept drinking soda and diet was bad too many nitrates let alone whatever A AS and stuff Long was taking.

Last edited:
I havnt heard anything good about him yet, he doesn't sound like a good person and clearly he had a target on his back, I don't think being this way helped him. does anyone know of any good things he has done for the community? being a prick usually doesn't end well if your doing the things he was doing

GODDAMMIT NOW IM SITTING HERE SHITTING MY PANTS! :eek:

don't worry this wont happen for another 50 years at least...

:cool:

Someday we will all be implanted with a chip at birth, much like the animal shelter does with animals it adopts out. The chip will have all of our personal data on it like SS #, medical history, home address, criminal record, etc. It will also be used to spend electronic currency like a credit card would and thus do much to challenge credit fraud. The should be able to track us with GPS using that too, just having to replace the battery every 15 years or so. My defibrillator is still running strong after 9 years and has a lot of life left in it. Big brother will know where we are at all times.

Cars will have chips in them that will allow the government to track us and to shut off the car in instances where they are in pursuit. Some of this technology already exists.

Someday we will all be implanted with a chip at birth, much like the animal shelter does with animals it adopts out. The chip will have all of our personal data on it like SS #, medical history, home address, criminal record, etc. It will also be used to spend electronic currency like a credit card would and thus do much to challenge credit fraud. The should be able to track us with GPS using that too, just having to replace the battery every 15 years or so. My defibrillator is still running strong after 9 years and has a lot of life left in it. Big brother will know where we are at all times.

Cars will have chips in them that will allow the government to track us and to shut off the car in instances where they are in pursuit. Some of this technology already exists.

I'm sure the chips will cause MAAAAAJOR outcry....some car manufactures
already have this yes.....

I go to Walgreens all the time.....(they know me in there)....and still
EVERY SINGLE TIME they ask me if a have a rewards card....to the point
now, that I just stare at them dumbfounded.....NO DAMNIT FOR THE 100TH
fucking time....I DO NOT WANT A CARD.....THANKS!!!!!

:D

I'm sure the chips will cause MAAAAAJOR outcry....some car manufactures
already have this yes.....

Haha i do the exact same. Before they even ask. NO THANK YOU!!!!!

LOL, I finally gave in and got one so that I don't have to get the question anymore. I just play along.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131