over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wow...Were watching him for 3 years.

yes but i am still confused.

they didnt find any vials or powders? i think with a good lawyer he can get off...

unless he tried cleaning his money with "personal training" then money laundering charges are serious then i can understand... paying for stuff in big cash etc.

Conspiracy charges are charges that a person has entered into an agreement with another person to commit a crime or an illegal act. A successful conviction for a conspiracy charge requires that an act was taken to begin carrying out the agreemetn. Thats all they need if they dont find product

Conspiracy charges are charges that a person has entered into an agreement with another person to commit a crime or an illegal act. A successful conviction for a conspiracy charge requires that an act was taken to begin carrying out the agreemetn. Thats all they need if they dont find product

you can be charged and convicted with conspiracy if somebody asks "hey, do you know where I can find product XXX?" and you say "yea" and introduce the person to supplier of product XXX.

or, if somebody says "hey, I gotta guy who wants to buy XXX" and that guy who wants XXX is a CI or Undercover... you get the stuff, give/sell it to "somebody" and somebody gives/sells it to CI/UC.

... that's 3 people. that's conspiracy to distribute.

Not really lol I live in Jacksonville And don long has put a few amateurs in the hospital with his diuretic protocols, one didn't make it and passed away

You think the guy would of learned after destroying his own kidneys from abuse.

The guy gets clients and just pushes his drugs on them, telling local bikini girls if they won't use aas he won't coach them

Wow. I used to live in Jacksonville, FL. I loved that place. If he did that, he was marked for doing bad biz. Anytime u do bad biz, and hurt people, karma comes back and gets u. Looks like he still has more to come if he's out there hurting people. We trust heavy hitters like that, they need to be behind bars if this is the case. Us amateurs are students of the game. And if this guy is the "man" to get trained by, anything they say, we will do. I always research months and years before I make a decision to put something in my body. But if I trust them to train me, I trust what they tell me to put in my body also. Guess not anymore. U can never be too informed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well said mattrosich sounds to me he got what he deserved.

I met Don Long about 10 years ago at the airport. I don't think he was competing anymore at that time. Big dude. Only pro I've met in person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

He was on dialysis since 2006? or he said his transplant "failed" so he would be on his fourth which I don't think is possible. Caused a huge stir about 10 years ago when he came out of retirement to compete with no kidneys.
I would imagine he was counting the first two he had at birth, plus two transplants.
It sounds like he was influencing others not as experienced to use drugs and someone earlier mentioned that a client might have died. Now that person made their own choice, but I still don't think its a good thing for him to be influencing people like that.

Another argument can me made in that activity like this will raise the cost of health care, cause increases in health insurance premiums. A number of people with issues may enter the hospital and not even have health insurance and then we all end up paying for that. Just one opposing view point. I myself am undecided on this issue. I incurred over $200,000 in medical bills because of my use but I had health insurance. Other members in our insurance pool had to help pay for that though. Is that fair to them? What about those that have no insurance and most of the cost gets passed off to everyone else?

if Bio deleted it......it was complete bullshit...

there is really NO WAY to stay safe when playing with this shit....

just say small.....that's it.....stay small, and you should be fine.

:cool:
Yup no ones safe. How you think we know you have wood floors in your house. And by the way it needs to be redone because they are all scratched up and worned out [emoji102]... [emoji102].. [emoji102]

this is true. guy that i know was facing 23 federal charges and was raided. and he didnt even make the news and he is still at large posting on facebook and instagram. as if he is not doing no prison time... unless his case is still pending.. he was raided over the summer... not every bust makes the news..

This is the kind of news that should be posted to inform everyone else. Where, when, who. Obviously maybe not exact locations but certain info like this should be brought to light so others are aware of what is going on.

Lots of informative posts in this thread. I missed it before somehow. People don't seem to like what pusher had to say but due to my own experience his thoughts ring true. One way that personal users are vulnerable is that they are hypothetically buying from distributors, whether overseas or local. That involves them in a conspiracy and subjects them to the same punishment as anyone else involved. In a previous life when I was younger and dumber I caught a Fed case for green. Hope this doesn't violate a rule since I see guys discussing using it on here regularly for anxiety etc. The DEA never saw me with any product or money but were still able to convict me with over a ton (literally) of weight. Fortunately due to it being a first offense and the agents/prosecution making a couple of minor mistakes I only served a few years in a minimum camp out west. In the years I spent in the system, in jails, transit, and prison I never once met anyone in for AAS. I know they're there, I just didn't run across them. The guys I knew that had been in the AAS world were all locked up for x and blow. I tend to go off on tangents so bear with me. The main prosecutions I see from AAS in the news are usually due to somebody being wide open about their business on social media, musclehead comes to mind. Also keep in mind that when someone is cooperating with LE they don't publicize it. In fact with the federal system they don't always put it out to the media at all. That's dependent on many factors, whether it's an ongoing investigation, an election year and so on. There are also plenty of ambitious prosecutors that want headlines and choose to demonize something they don't understand. I wish the laws would change, prohibition has been proven ineffective over and over. Under this new administration I believe we will see more vigorous prosecutions for AAS. Honestly when I was busted it saved my life. I would almost certainly murdered by competition or the cartel I was involved in within a year or so. I didn't see it that way at the time but after a few years cooling my heels it sunk in to my hard skull. Yes, they typically go after labs/distribution networks. With the way conspiracy charges work you are part of a much larger conspiracy once you transact with a source. Just be safe, stay small, don't sell. In my case I have a prescription for test, aromasin, HCG, and Nolvadex. What more do I need? I use MENT as well because it's not illegal yet. I am always willing to learn more from people more experienced than myself. That's why I read these boards. I do a lot more research than most guys on here. Hell, I researched AAS for 6-7 years before I even used any. And I still had only scratched the surface. More people need to read more. I know most guys won't do this but I recommend keeping an attorney on retainer. I'd originally done this because of another issue that I was concerned about but now I keep him on standby. I and my family all have his phone number and his cell phone number. If anything happens first thing you better do is get an attorney. Don't talk without one. And don't believe the television, that they won't ask you questions without an attorney. I've been detained or arrested by customs, ICE, DEA, various sheriff's and police departments and they all kept asking me questions after I asked for an attorney and they refused to provide one. And all this in a span of 4 years in my early twenties (mid to late 90's).

no they don't have anything better to do ( hence the 3 year investigation) and their resources are damn near endless, thats your money, my money and millions of others they are using.

you guys never went through operation gear grinder and raw deal did ya?
Those were systemic controlled mult-million dollar investigations that affected hundreds of thousands of lifters sent shockwaves across the US, including killing jintropin and other good generic chinese GH's for a good bit.

Well I'm lucky. I actually have prescriptions for everything I've just started taking. The one benefit of being almost 50 years old. A good liberal minded doctor will prescribe this for you. I don;t take anything but Testosterone, HCG, (Was on Clomid) and the usual PDE5's for sex. I have long standing scripts for them all. So I'm covered. Now if I ever decide to add anything else, I'll be taking a risk. But so far I don't feel like I need anything else and I only order enough at a time for my own personal use.

Well I'm lucky. I actually have prescriptions for everything I've just started taking. The one benefit of being almost 50 years old. A good liberal minded doctor will prescribe this for you. I don;t take anything but Testosterone, HCG, (Was on Clomid) and the usual PDE5's for sex. I have long standing scripts for them all. So I'm covered. Now if I ever decide to add anything else, I'll be taking a risk. But so far I don't feel like I need anything else and I only order enough at a time for my own personal use.

But you are still illegally buying scheduled drugs from a ugl. Presciption or not, you are involved in illegal activity. Your prescription will not save you from trouble, which I'm sure you know?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131