over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wow...Were watching him for 3 years.

Not really lol I live in Jacksonville And don long has put a few amateurs in the hospital with his diuretic protocols, one didn't make it and passed away

You think the guy would of learned after destroying his own kidneys from abuse.

The guy gets clients and just pushes his drugs on them, telling local bikini girls if they won't use aas he won't coach them

How long ago did the amateur die, 3 years ago by any chance? Things like that will get you put on LE radar.

Not really lol I live in Jacksonville And don long has put a few amateurs in the hospital with his diuretic protocols, one didn't make it and passed away

You think the guy would of learned after destroying his own kidneys from abuse.

The guy gets clients and just pushes his drugs on them, telling local bikini girls if they won't use aas he won't coach them
thats what i was thinking he busted his own kidneys and i think his wife gave him her kidney. He should have learned his lesson and acted with responsibility​ and care.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

How long ago did the amateur die, 3 years ago by any chance? Things like that will get you put on LE radar.

Was around the beginning/middle of 2015. Guy was half yellow then had cardiac arrest and dropped backstage, last name was blankenship, was in his 40s id guess.

Screenshot_20170211-135431.jpg Screenshot_20170211-135425.jpg

muscle insider just reported it on social media.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Screenshot_20170211-135918.jpg

IMG_20170211_092619.jpg

he is the other fella.

Bet they are not laughing now

FUCK MAN WE ARE ALL BEING WATCHED ALL THE FUCKING TIME! :banghead:

I CANT TAKE A SHIT OR BEAT OFF WITHOUT SOMEONE WATCHING! :banghead:

ITS MY BODY I CAN DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANT! :banghead:

WHERES MY FREEDOM GODDAMNIT! :banghead:

sorry i had to vent

The Gestapo took it

Don Long was the single largest pro I ever saw in the 1990's in the off season.
I went to all the DC VA and MD BB shows and he'd always be there.
don't know what he weighed but he would have to walk through the doors side ways and had bowling ball sized delts and grapefruit sized biceps, he also was the only black guy I ever saw that was reddish in color cause his BP was so high-rumored why his kidneys went out.
I know he blew the one he got from a member of his church and not sure if he could get a 4th, and was on dialysis I guess after that.

You would not have law enforcement wasted like this if it weren't for forfeiture laws. Skip to the second to last page in the indictment and you will see everything the government was after. Bollocks.

Meanwhile....Our country has an opiate epidemic. I know people who have died, and others addicted. It is exactly like described; starts with the pills.

A childhood friend of mine died on Thanksgiving from a heroin overdose. Left behind a wife and kids.

Shit fucked up...priorities are completely wrong. :naughty:

Don Long was the single largest pro I ever saw in the 1990's in the off season.

I went to all the DC VA and MD BB shows and he'd always be there.

don't know what he weighed but he would have to walk through the doors side ways and had bowling ball sized delts and grapefruit sized biceps, he also was the only black guy I ever saw that was reddish in color cause his BP was so high-rumored why his kidneys went out.

I know he blew the one he got from a member of his church and not sure if he could get a 4th, and was on dialysis I guess after that.

4th kidney! Jeez sounds like a smart guy

They will make an example out of them. They love when they nail big names and here are 2 Pros people know. I just can't for the life of me wonder why a guy at 50 doesn't have his life in order and has to sell drugs to get by. Stupid move, and he better get the best lawyer money can buy.

A pro or two is nice , but the above charges can happen to anyone on this site that plays the game. We can all end up doing a lot of prison time. Controlled delivery of domestics or importing overseas have brought down a lot of people.

You would not have law enforcement wasted like this if it weren't for forfeiture laws. Skip to the second to last page in the indictment and you will see everything the government was after. Bollocks.

Meanwhile....Our country has an opiate epidemic. I know people who have died, and others addicted. It is exactly like described; starts with the pills.

A childhood friend of mine died on Thanksgiving from a heroin overdose. Left behind a wife and kids.

Shit fucked up...priorities are completely wrong. :naughty:

They shouldn't be spending money on the drug war AT ALL, regardless of what it is! We should have complete freedom as Americans to do whatever we want with our own bodies. So, whether it is AAS, opiates, cocaine, etc--the Gov. is wasting money on ALL of it.

They shouldn't be spending money on the drug war AT ALL, regardless of what it is! We should have complete freedom as Americans to do whatever we want with our own bodies. So, whether it is AAS, opiates, cocaine, etc--the Gov. is wasting money on ALL of it.

I agree with this. It will never be stopped!! Everyone will do whatever they want regardless so whats the point. Its all about choices

It sounds like he was influencing others not as experienced to use drugs and someone earlier mentioned that a client might have died. Now that person made their own choice, but I still don't think its a good thing for him to be influencing people like that.

Another argument can me made in that activity like this will raise the cost of health care, cause increases in health insurance premiums. A number of people with issues may enter the hospital and not even have health insurance and then we all end up paying for that. Just one opposing view point. I myself am undecided on this issue. I incurred over $200,000 in medical bills because of my use but I had health insurance. Other members in our insurance pool had to help pay for that though. Is that fair to them? What about those that have no insurance and most of the cost gets passed off to everyone else?

Does anyone know how they decide what property you are to surrender to the government? I see in this document that they did not lose the house. I have seen cases where the house is forfeit too.
Don't they have to prove somehow that you used money earned from illegal activity to buy the items? To me doing that might be difficult to do.

Wow, up to 10 years just for importing steroids. I wonder what the punishment would be for someone that is just the end user and importing the raws for themselves.

I incurred over $200,000 in medical bills because of my use but I had health insurance. Other members in our insurance pool had to help pay for that though. Is that fair to them? What about those that have no insurance and most of the cost gets passed off to everyone else?

Don't worry Maldorf, you've paid for plenty of smokers, alcoholics and junk food addicts through your insurance premiums.

Don't worry Maldorf, you've paid for plenty of smokers, alcoholics and junk food addicts through your insurance premiums.

True, but two wrongs don't make a right. In a perfect world everyone would live as healthy as they could.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member