over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Team O2 does it again! Dallas got smashed by Brandon

Dallas doesn't have a nice physique. He's got a big ass physique. He's tall big and stands out. Genetically tho. Not round and not full. He will never beat the genetically blessed guys unless they either come in off or he just gets so huge and shredded and separated tho. But the guy is young. He can be doing this for another 15 years easily. He will be great. But give him 5 years-10 years most guys peak around mid 30s.
Yes sir it's that muscle maturity when he hits his 30s and if he can't do it after that he'll be done for...I met him in Dec 16 and he's def a huge guy being 25yrs old...

THE REAPER

The only thing I don't like about Dallas's physiques is the belly. He held it in at the Arnold but the waist is still getting wider.

Bellies on bodybuilders just makes me cringe. I don't think his waist will ever shrink but a few pics I did notice the distension.

Dallas from the Arnold woulda beat Brandon

The only thing I don't like about Dallas's physiques is the belly. He held it in at the Arnold but the waist is still getting wider.

Bellies on bodybuilders just makes me cringe. I don't think his waist will ever shrink but a few pics I did notice the distension.

Dallas from the Arnold woulda beat Brandon

His waist will only grow bigger. You gotta remember the amount of food he has to be eating. He's a 300 pound person and he needs to be bigger and bring up bodyparts which means he will need to eat more and more food. He will easily be a 350lb bodybuilder (offseason) this year or next year. And the amount of food you need to do so will definetly lead to a bigger waist

His waist will only grow bigger. You gotta remember the amount of food he has to be eating. He's a 300 pound person and he needs to be bigger and bring up bodyparts which means he will need to eat more and more food. He will easily be a 350lb bodybuilder (offseason) this year or next year. And the amount of food you need to do so will definetly lead to a bigger waist

he has no other choice to be competitive.....but to get bigger....

his body just doesn't flow as well as others,
so he needs to play the size game....its working thus far.

View attachment 89912

what a difference. even a non bodybuilding individual could tell whose back look better.

Huge congrets to Brandon. Very happy for him.

Always liked his body. great thing is he never let his lines go to ruins. Still look very pleasing to the eyes just a whole lot bigger. Brandon has done a remarkable job here.

Team oxgren delivers big time here getting a guy who was thinking of downsizing to 212 to taking him to wi a open show in short time defeating arnold ohio 2017 runner up dallas.

Brandon is back with a BANG!

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
I agree I just don't have that eye for judging and I can totally see he's just on another level from the back. That anabolic chicken!!

its not about 'us' showing Dallas anything at all lol We are mere spactators / fans of the sport. We do what we can to the best of our abilities. We live the sport through the sportsman's we like and admire. It happens in every sport ,football, cricket etc. We are obviously not them.

Regd Dallas he got shown twice by his fellow competitors.

Getting second place twice is getting "shown"? The two individuals who beat him came in at the best they ever have. I'm not even a Dallas fan, but it seems like everyone jumped on him, "next Mr. O for show", "freak size", ect.

Finishes second twice, oh he's done!!

Dallas just started working with Chad Nicholls...so there's that. You also gotta remember, he's 25 and no one ever thought that he'd finish 2nd at the Arnold. All the predictions had him 4th or 5th.

I've always liked Brandon Curry's physique but he always seems to come in too soft. Looks like he nailed this show.

I wouldn't count Dallas out.
Give him 2-3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't count Dallas out.
Give him 2-3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dead on brother he's only 25,took second at 2 really big shows and is still tweaking his body on size and proportion...In person he's huge,he made me look little when we were standing there talking...

THE REAPER

Getting second place twice is getting "shown"? The two individuals who beat him came in at the best they ever have. I'm not even a Dallas fan, but it seems like everyone jumped on him, "next Mr. O for show", "freak size", ect.

You love to twist words dont you? You were the one who made the smart ass genius comment " you guys should go up there and show him" so i said thats pointless and irrelevant as its not about us we dont need to as we cant anyway. none of us can on this board lol. His peers did.

Go see Dallas social media.

He wrote he has felt sad, angry, embarrassed, disappointed amd honestly felt like giving up and going home but he is going to fight back which is a good thing for him

but he sure as hell took a battering..He obviously had very high hopes and thought he could win these shows otherwise for such a young age pro why be upset for taking runner up at arnold ohio. I mean thats not a bad place to be at his age at all. His time will come.

He sure as hell was not expecting to be run over by Brandon in NZ and thats a fact!

lol again twisting shit.

who said he is done ?? i certainly did not. Nobody did as a matter of fact.

You have to be crazy mad to think that. He is young. no injuries to speak about. he has chad in his corner. sponsorship and time on his side.

Like Raj said .. Give him time. He will do well. How well ?? Only time can tell.

Dallas is not pretty but he has strong work ethic and if Branch could make it huge in this sport as we have seen despite all the odds against him. surely Dallas can do well too.

I am not a Fan of Dallas's physique. Not to my liking like biglizard said stomach issues etc but I do wish him well.

I like Dallas, to me he is one the better bodybuilders out there today, tons of respect from the way he trains and eats. A lot of those genetically blessed with shape et all train lazy and get their calories in by junk and can get by with that for years.
Make no mistake Carver is a freak too in the genetics department but as pointed out due to height and shape he will have to dig deeper.
It was apparent from the vid posted that he was off a bit for this show.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnQE5jNyj5M&t=935s"]IFBB Bodybuilder Dallas McCarver Posing At The NPC Photo Gym: 3 Weeks Out From The 2017 Arnold. - YouTube[/ame]
It'll be interesting to see what type of MR O they choose when Heath's gone.

You love to twist words dont you? You were the one who made the smart ass genius comment " you guys should go up there and show him" so i said thats pointless and irrelevant as its not about us we dont need to as we cant anyway. none of us can on this board lol. His peers did.

Go see Dallas social media.

He wrote he has felt sad, angry, embarrassed, disappointed amd honestly felt like giving up and going home but he is going to fight back which is a good thing for him

but he sure as hell took a battering..He obviously had very high hopes and thought he could win these shows otherwise for such a young age pro why be upset for taking runner up at arnold ohio. I mean thats not a bad place to be at his age at all. His time will come.

He sure as hell was not expecting to be run over by Brandon in NZ and thats a fact!

lol again twisting shit.

who said he is done ?? i certainly did not. Nobody did as a matter of fact.

You have to be crazy mad to think that. He is young. no injuries to speak about. he has chad in his corner. sponsorship and time on his side.

Like Raj said .. Give him time. He will do well. How well ?? Only time can tell.

Dallas is not pretty but he has strong work ethic and if Branch could make it huge in this sport as we have seen despite all the odds against him. surely Dallas can do well too.

I am not a Fan of Dallas's physique. Not to my liking like biglizard said stomach issues etc but I do wish him well.

Maybe you should relax a bit. All of your posts recently are pretty much negative and angry. Talking down to people and telling people what to do.

Show me where i twisted your words. Smart ass comment? Probably as smart assish as you saying he got "smashed" and "puts a smile on my face".

I never once said that you stated, "oh he's done", thats social media in general laying it on him.

Pretty sure its human nature to be upset, angry, and disappointed after putting loads of time and effort into a project and coming in second place. But i guess since he's a young pro he shouldnt be upset :rolleyes:

I finished 2nd in the overall and was pretty devastated myself. Pretty sure thats everyones natural reaction.

Hopefully Dallas bounces back from this "battering" could be life ending!!! :D

Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPWoPQo-yfs"]Dallas McCarver Disappointed & Emotional post 2017 IFBB New Zealand Pro Show - YouTube[/ame]

seems like a pretty solid and genuine dude to me..

I don't see why anyone is saying anything negative about him.

i mean...only the weak will attack a man while he's down

he's a fantastic bodybuilder. his genetic gifts are just different from Curry's

Maybe you should relax a bit. All of your posts recently are pretty much negative and angry. Talking down to people and telling people what to do.

Show me where i twisted your words. Smart ass comment? Probably as smart assish as you saying he got "smashed" and "puts a smile on my face".

I never once said that you stated, "oh he's done", thats social media in general laying it on him.

Pretty sure its human nature to be upset, angry, and disappointed after putting loads of time and effort into a project and coming in second place. But i guess since he's a young pro he shouldnt be upset :rolleyes:

I finished 2nd in the overall and was pretty devastated myself. Pretty sure thats everyones natural reaction.

Hopefully Dallas bounces back from this "battering" could be life ending!!! :D

I am relaxed mate. Dont you worry about me. I have never talked down on a member here in a derogatory manner. Yes I have challenged members here in the past on very few occasions who been disrespectful to members for no reason. For eg I confronted a member here who was disrespectful to Tom in last day or 2. As a member of the community I felt obliged to stand up and address it. I get along with members here just fine. I joke around have fun, and share what i know. jolly good fun. So you need to stop making lies and accusing people tbh.

Show you where you twisted my words ??

I already did in my previous post . I am not going ask you to re-read it because your crafty ass is obviously not going to acknowledge it now is it ? lol

what was the smart ass comment ?

your post where you said , "you guys should get up there and show dallas how its done" . that was the smart ass comment. i cant. nobody can on this board show dallas anything. Far and beyond the context.

really ?? so why lump this shit while quoting my post then mate if its got nothing to do with me or my post ( lighb bulb moment!) and now make a childish silly excuse "oh I was talking about social media in general not you " lol

See who is spreading negativity now ? Its you with you vile attitude spreading negativity on the board.

I said "Dallas got smashed by Brandon".

so according to you this is a smart ass comment ?

Read this thread a good few people have said the same thing that he got beaten badly by Brandon. Nobody expected that, Dallas certainly didnt. What makes you think Dallas said he felt like quitting and going back home if he was not feel that way. In UK slang if someone gets beaten badly we use the word 'smashed'.

So there you go again twisting words yet again.

You have been stirring your negativity bs in two of the last threads i have been involved in/ my thread. All the other members are debating just fine except you. EVERYBODY ! agreement and disagreements are all good fun. I have no issue at all with anyone saying they strongly disagree with me. We all like some bbers over the others and have our own biases based on our preference etc.

I dont go around following your posts/threads, stirring shit. You do indeed.

Last edited:
Dallas McCarver Disappointed & Emotional post 2017 IFBB New Zealand Pro Show - YouTube

seems like a pretty solid and genuine dude to me..

I don't see why anyone is saying anything negative about him.

i mean...only the weak will attack a man while he's down

he's a fantastic bodybuilder. his genetic gifts are just different from Curry's

I never did slice mate. I only said he got smashed by Brandon on this occasions which is a fact as he did. It happens all the time. Jose got beaten by Askanani and David on this occasion. Jose has been beating David for looong time show after show but shit happens.

I wished him well for future.

copy and paste bits from my post on last page..

He is young. no injuries to speak about. he has chad in his corner. sponsorship and time on his side.

Last edited:
I never did slice mate. I only said he got smashed by Brandon on this occasions which is a fact as he did. It happens all the time. Jose got beaten by Askanani and David on this occasion. Jose has been beating David for looong time show after show but shit happens.

I wished him well for future.

copy and paste bits from my post on last page..

He is young. no injuries to speak about. he has chad in his corner. sponsorship and time on his side.

didn't mean you breh

lot of shit talkers in places outside PM tho

I don't think Juan gets enough credit. His physique is amazing. One of if not the best chests in the ifbb very round and full. Great arms and shoulders. If he becomes a little more separated and conditioned he will be a force. Some more mass on back and legs aswell. I think he needs to hook up with a coach and it would do wonders for him. Chris aceto I think would be perfect for him.

But we all know how Juan likes to eat

And as for the shit talk from everyone. Like there physiques or not. We all have our opinion but some respect has got to be shown. These guys are all amazing and there the best in the world. Don't think any of us on the Internet can say they look like shit when we will never come close to what they look like.

Last edited:
I am relaxed mate. Dont you worry about me. I have never talked down on a member here in a derogatory manner. Yes I have challenged members here in the past on very few occasions who been disrespectful to members for no reason. For eg I confronted a member here who was disrespectful to Tom in last day or 2. As a member of the community I felt obliged to stand up and address it. I get along with members here just fine. I joke around have fun, and share what i know. jolly good fun. So you need to stop making lies and accusing people tbh.

Show you where you twisted my words ??

I already did in my previous post . I am not going ask you to re-read it because your crafty ass is obviously not going to acknowledge it now is it ? lol

what was the smart ass comment ?

your post where you said , "you guys should get up there and show dallas how its done" . that was the smart ass comment. i cant. nobody can on this board show dallas anything. Far and beyond the context.

really ?? so why lump this shit while quoting my post then mate if its got nothing to do with me or my post ( lighb bulb moment!) and now make a childish silly excuse "oh I was talking about social media in general not you " lol

See who is spreading negativity now ? Its you with you vile attitude spreading negativity on the board.

I said "Dallas got smashed by Brandon".

so according to you this is a smart ass comment ?

Read this thread a good few people have said the same thing that he got beaten badly by Brandon. Nobody expected that, Dallas certainly didnt. What makes you think Dallas said he felt like quitting and going back home if he was not feel that way. In UK slang if someone gets beaten badly we use the word 'smashed'.

So there you go again twisting words yet again.

You have been stirring your negativity bs in two of the last threads i have been involved in/ my thread. All the other members are debating just fine except you. EVERYBODY ! agreement and disagreements are all good fun. I have no issue at all with anyone saying they strongly disagree with me. We all like some bbers over the others and have our own biases based on our preference etc.

I dont go around following your posts/threads, stirring shit. You do indeed.

Lmao. Kind of like how LS stated in general people are ragging on him hard. Why aren't you calling him out!?! His vile attitude and negativity! OMG! I never came out and said Devindas said yada yada. You came out and said he got smashed. He lost. You're right. Smashed? He did place second after all.

Vile attitude? Dafuq? Cmon bud. Far from having a vile attitude. I don't even think were disagreeing. You took my light hearted comment of "show em how its done boys" and took it all personal and got ass hurt.

Step outside. Get some air. Trust me, i'm not worried about you. While you're outside getting some fresh air maybe lightening strikes you. My Monday is going to be the exact same.

I'm not even disagreeing. Clearly Curry one. I find it humorous how everyone is jumping ship from McCarver when a couple months ago he was the next Mr. O. And again, that was social media stating that, not Devindas. Don't wanna "lump" you in there.

Stirring negativity? Gtfo here. I could give 2 shits about your threads and comments. I made a smart ass comment and you took it personal and got all ass hurt as if i attacked you.

Its all semantics at this point. You say "challenged" i said "negative and mean".

Find some more straw for your argument.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner