over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana in coma ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody who read the whole thread knows you were only speculating and some of the stuff Rex posted pissed me off and it wasn't even directed at me... I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way. I was very tempted to jump in and tell him off. He was being a straight asshole. Period. Nobody blames you for getting a little defensive.

NOW! Let's get back to Rich... I honestly don't see this being an overdose. Maybe a bad pmma shot? That can kill you. Enlarged heart, heart attack, congestive failure are more likely. I think it would be better for body building if it was a overdose but we will have to wait and see...

What the fuck is wrong with you? I said keep it civil and you have to come on and stir shit up after I said fair warning. Guys like you pissed me off more than the ones that were going at each other. I call guys like you shit stirrers. The bold part is why you are getting a temporary ban. You were warned.

Obviously Rick is a mate of Rich so he should know. But what makes me laugh is all these you-tube guys are stating inside info and then coming out with different things. Obviously just making videos for views :eek: It's sad really. One guy is stating he knows the closest person to him from the past when he left an expo early. How that person stated he nearly died that night. Perhaps it is an enlarged heart. It could be more than one of the reasons mentioned. I get some of the posts from people earlier in the thread but no one wants to see this. I used to be a fan of his but don't really follow him now but I hope he pulls through.

Rich's best "friends" are going to come out of the wood work. Anything for a view.

Chanel just posted this 30min ago.**broken link removed**

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Apologies if this was posted before, I couldn't read through all the OD-expert dick swinging. Lucian @ 5%:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M8_6-Zy7CI"]Rich Piana Hospitalized! - YouTube[/ame]

Let's go rich come through man you are a pioneer what you did for the sport no one else has done what you've done and I give you a big thank you for doing that, you got to come through bro you still got years to go to spread your knowledge. And show us what you really did to your arms and stop all those in foreign countries injecting jet fuel or whatever oil into their bodies and look like tumors. You're in my prayers. All the best. 5%!!!!!!!!!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Apologies if this was posted before, I couldn't read through all the OD-expert dick swinging. Lucian @ 5%:

Rich Piana Hospitalized! - YouTube

I dont think i am buying that he fell and hit his head so hard that he needed to be induced. I work in a hospital and have not seen this happen from someone that fell. It could happen if someone had repeated trauma. Like being in a fight and being hit in the head over and over.

I dont think i am buying that he fell and hit his head so hard that he needed to be induced. I work in a hospital and have not seen this happen from someone that fell. It could happen if someone had repeated trauma. Like being in a fight and being hit in the head over and over.

Are you the janitor at the hospital you work at or something? A single fall is enough to cause a bleed/clot, the induced coma gives the brain some time to heal.

My buddy just got out of a medically induced coma from an OD Monday. My cusine also had the same thing happen three years ago and Ive known two other that died in the coma they were induced into. So that's not accurate

What's not accurate?

Are you the janitor at the hospital you work at or something? A single fall is enough to cause a bleed/clot, the induced coma gives the brain some time to heal.

I guess it's fair to say if one didn't take repeated blows to the head from either severe heat stroke, near drowning or even meningitis, a drug induced coma isn't an option.

I sit back sometimes and wonder how people come up with the things they say?

That's not a personal attack on anyone person. It just makes me go

...hummm, okay.

Hopefully there's light at the end of the tunnel for Rich. And not the one that leads us to our heavenly father :)

Last edited:

Lol that was mean.

But I agree. A vessel can rupture when your sitting down drinking coffee, so any kind of fall/trauma can rupture a weak vessel about to go. Very unlikely, but it does happen every now and then.

If it's his heart...he's sedated to lower oxygen needs to relieve stress/demands on the heart. If it's his brain, it's to keep intercranial pressure in check. (Or possibly the dextox...that's outside my scope of expertise)

Prayers for his loved ones. He's a hot fucking mess, but he's still got loved ones scared and hurting right now

just for fun.....I counted 172 "fuckin's" in that vid...

:)

"And so it shall come to pass that on this day no fucks were given!"
- Confucius 491 B.C.

It was inevitable. Rich is over the top and when you push your body past its limits for long enough, your body will start pushing back.

Last edited:
Apparently his girl was with him when he collapsed.

"TMZ Sports has learned ... Piana's fitness model girlfriend, Chanel Jansen, was with Piana when he collapsed and hit his head on Monday afternoon.
Sources tell us ... Chanel administered CPR on the massive 46-year-old until help arrived.
He was transported to a nearby hospital where he was put in a medically induced coma."

Apparently his girl was with him when he collapsed.

"TMZ Sports has learned ... Piana's fitness model girlfriend, Chanel Jansen, was with Piana when he collapsed and hit his head on Monday afternoon.
Sources tell us ... Chanel administered CPR on the massive 46-year-old until help arrived.
He was transported to a nearby hospital where he was put in a medically induced coma."

just saw that. damn. confirming he hit his head. thats a lot of mass to fall when passed out. hitting ones head when you pass out is not a good thing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear