over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana in coma ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you the janitor at the hospital you work at or something? A single fall is enough to cause a bleed/clot, the induced coma gives the brain some time to heal.

Single falls cause death more often than people realize. A lot of people are sitting in prison after knocking a guy out only for him to hit his head on the ground and never wake up. Or even regain conciousness only to go to sleep and die.

Last edited:
Rich is great at marketing and his image has made him a lot of money. He also takes the time to meet and greet his many fans during expos.

I think what may have happened is he was really out if it on a lot of oxys or maybe benzos and tripped or slipped on the tile and hit his head. He has a bad knee it looks like when he walks and has the gait of someone that has had a hip or knee replacement. I saw him in Golds Venice before he moved to Florida, and I was shocked at how hobbled he was when he walked. So when you couple that with him being out of it on oxys or benzos( if that is what happened) It makes sense that he could have fallen. He seemed like a really good guy from what I saw of him . I hope he fully recovers.

A pic of Rich and my bro-in-law after telling him that he was a fan that beat cancer. Dude was truly a great guy, came out from behind the booth at last year's Olympia, took a few pics and gave some words of encouragement.
I only hope the same for you Rich.
DSC_0053.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

You have a point. He is a shithead and was completely out of line. His actions were flat out bigotry in my opinion. My point was this can happen to anyone really and we shouldn't just look at it as who cares just because the particular person has made mistakes. Stuff like this just never sits well with me since we all share this particular lifestyle to an extent.

Being a racist isn't just a person who has "made mistakes". It's who he is. Rotten to the core.
I lift weights but other than that I surely don't share any lifestyle similarities with him.

Being a racist isn't just a person who has "made mistakes". It's who he is. Rotten to the core.
I lift weights but other than that I surely don't share any lifestyle similarities with him.
you share a username

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

We HAVE to know some of the same people - lol

You know Cataldie Marvin? I told a friend of mine who's an M.D. back in LA that's been the subject of a board inquiry that some fool posted an article by Cataldie to inform me LOL. Some people have no clue, what can I say. Pretenders. They should keep their mouth shut. Let me guess Rich is in a medically induced due to a brain injury. I believe that's what I said at first. Yet I am one who is uneducated. Fools.

Rex.

You Rich's wife or sumthin? :confused::confused:[/QUO
No, but I will hire someone to fuck you in your bitch little ass. Everyone with any measure of intelligence will see the type of person you are. Hating little bitch. We all have our problems and shortcomings bro. LMK if you want to meet.

Rex.

Last edited:
LMK if you want to meet.

Anytime. I could send you to the hospital with both my hands tied to my back.

Want my address? But if you don't come you'll look like a little p**y.

Are you that girl that was gangbanged by Rich Piana and his friends? I think you are.

Are you that girl that was gangbanged by Rich Piana and his friends? I think you are.

you gonna put him in a coma...????

:D

too soon...???:eek:

Are you that girl that was gangbanged by Rich Piana and his friends? I think you are.[/QUO

Okay, PM the address. I'll make sure you're taken care of.

Rex.

Rex.

Jesus, Piana's wife, can't even use the quote function? What's wrong with you? Smoked too much crack with your friend Piana?

You'll send somebody? So, you're too much of a coward to show up yourself?

What a little joke you are.

It would actually be funny if you showed up here. From the corner of the street to my door, you'd have about 5 extra holes in your body if I whistled twice.

Are you that girl that was gangbanged by Rich Piana and his friends? I think you are.[/QUO

Rex.

Hey I would also like to be taken care of. What's are we talking here, bubble bath and scented candles?

Jesus, Piana's wife, can't even use the quote function? What's wrong with you? Smoked too much crack with your friend Piana?

You'll send somebody? So, you're too much of a coward to show up yourself?

What a little joke you are.

It would actually be funny if you showed up here. From the corner of the street to my door, you'd have about 5 extra holes in your body if I whistled twice.

Why haven't you sent the address? I think you will find I am not the type of person who plays games.

Rex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws