over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which products - doses you take?

Honestly that first post is absolutely not needed. I was a dumb fool and listened to dumb shit like that when I first competed at age 23 February 2015 and totaled 1550 455/440/655 on cycles like mentioned in there and after that with the advice of all time world record holders lowered my dosages over time down to 700 test weekly and 350tren weekly and just competed at the Arnold xpc a year after starting powerlifting on a 1/4 of the gear and went 620/480/705 1805 total with a lot left on the platform. You don't need that much crap at all.

Honestly that first post is absolutely not needed. I was a dumb fool and listened to dumb shit like that when I first competed at age 23 February 2015 and totaled 1550 455/440/655 on cycles like mentioned in there and after that with the advice of all time world record holders lowered my dosages over time down to 700 test weekly and 350tren weekly and just competed at the Arnold xpc a year after starting powerlifting on a 1/4 of the gear and went 620/480/705 1805 total with a lot left on the platform. You don't need that much crap at all.

100%! I like TRT half the year and 20 weeks test/tren/drol last few weeks.

Depends on your goals. I know in Strongman tren actually hurt my training. We often have carries for distance and max reps in a minute on lifys. I would be on the ground gasping for air after an 8 rep set of heavy deads. And anything that causes water weight gain is bad if you compete in a weight class and cut like most do.

At wich class you won? What's your record?

275lb Class Open and Submasters. That was first meet. Meet was in Jan. i was foolish and jumped back in meet prep so that I could compete with my wife in April and that meet did not go so well. 650/465/605.

Last edited:
I agree that Halo would be an excellent addition!

I'm trying to understand how things work in Powerlifting

What do you take on a regular basis?

What are you taking to prepare for competition?

Thanks in advance,I am here to learn.

As a female, I don't take anything except GH until 8 weeks out. Then I drop in some var, some test 10 days out, test susp day of. Then back off for 8 weeks minimum, let shit level back out and pick a new meet.

I don't see too many women ever speaking up, so. Might as well.

As a female, I don't take anything except GH until 8 weeks out. Then I drop in some var, some test 10 days out, test susp day of. Then back off for 8 weeks minimum, let shit level back out and pick a new meet.

I don't see too many women ever speaking up, so. Might as well.

I take it that you use a prop ester for the 10 days out test? If so what does your dosing look like?

Hello.
My coach told me to start accept steroids. I am new to all of this. After all,it's not secret, that steroids is
the most effective means for a set of lean muscle mass and increase strength. I decided to try.
On another forum, peole advised me a website where you can buy them. thepharmacom.com. Some of you made the order on this site?What are you thinking about it?

Hello.
My coach told me to start accept steroids. I am new to all of this. After all,it's not secret, that steroids is
the most effective means for a set of lean muscle mass and increase strength. I decided to try.
On another forum, peole advised me a website where you can buy them. thepharmacom.com. Some of you made the order on this site?What are you thinking about it?

Wow, I buy my test here too. Good choice.
What do you buy in this shop?
And show your results, if you can.
P.S This was my last order
**broken link removed**

My first meet I ran a lot and my strength went through the roof, but bad planning of openers and attempts messed me up and cost me about 100 pounds.
But I ran 750mg test e whole time, 12 weeks out
Started off with 150 mg tren ace a week, ended up at 450 mg tren ace a week.
Ran 600 mg eq 10 weeks out
Took 100 mg a day of dbol 8 weeks out.

Next meet is in December
Im on 1000 mg test
Staring eq and will take 800mg a week (I feel great when Im on eq)
6 weeks out ill start taking 50 mg tren ace a day
5 weeks out ill take 50 mg dbol a day
week of ill take halo

This thread is awesome. I don't compete right now but train for strength and fitness and not body building.

What do you guys cruise at when not compeating. I was thinking of 250? And then Comming off totally every once in a while but bridging with Hcg and clomid so I don't suffer.

I like to cruise around 3-400 on a long ester test. 10-12 weeks out ramp it up to a gram. Deca is good for the joints and I know a lot of guys who take it year round. Tren is awesome the last 6-8 weeks of the training cycle. Orals as much as you can take without getting sick. Halo is good and superdrol is the king but it makes me sick. Gh if you can afford it. I trained at westside and saw guys take crazy doses. Everyone is different so you have to find what compounds and doses work for you. Just another piece to the puzzle you try to put together on meet day. Start low and build from there.

A gram of test with some EQ, tren and orals is the standard amongst my circle. We all love MK-677 too. I'm currently on test, EQ, deca, MK and just a little slin preworkout. As the meet gets closer I'll add in a little tren and Anadrol or Superdrol if I can find it.

how much Eq and tren and orals?

Last edited:
how much Eq and tren and orals?
When I run tren I try to do the minimum possible because the sides kill me. Some guys I know use a gram. And I love EQ. I've run it as high as 900mg a week. Orals vary, but my go to is Anadrol at 100-150mg a day starting 4-5 weeks out from a meet.

Sponsored by Ukgear (www.ukanabol.cc)"

When I run tren I try to do the minimum possible because the sides kill me. Some guys I know use a gram. And I love EQ. I've run it as high as 900mg a week. Orals vary, but my go to is Anadrol at 100-150mg a day starting 4-5 weeks out from a meet.

Sponsored by Ukgear (www.ukanabol.cc)"

Definitely smart to run the minimum and try to go for longevity I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner