over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dallas McCarver Autopsy Report Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember when they tried to say he chocked?

poster%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg

I personally feel that all pros and even top level amateurs are all taking the same amount of gear. They are already dedicating their life to this and would do whatever it takes to win so purposely taking lower doses would make no sense if they could megadose and grow. The difference between who wins and who loses is based on genetics and the difference of who dies younger vs who lives longer is also genetics. I bet you there is at least one local crackhead who’s been on crack and meth for over 30 years and probably has a better functioning heart than 90% of us on the board. Again it’s all genetics.

Top pros take a lot, period.

I saw Iris Kyles (Female) cycle with my own eyes from a guy she dated/lived with (very good IFBB PRO from the 90's , respected NPC/IFBB judge currently), when I tell people they don't believe me.

Her cycle will make everyone here look like little bitches

1g+ test
700mg+ tren
700mg+ mast
100+mg winstrol, anavar, anadrol
Loads of other stuff

FEMALE OLYMPIA CYCLE.

Go ahead and wonder why the female bodybuilder pros are bigger than you

I saw Iris Kyles (Female) cycle with my own eyes from a guy she dated/lived with (very good IFBB PRO from the 90's , respected NPC/IFBB judge currently), when I tell people they don't believe me.

1g+ test
700mg+ tren
700mg+ mast
Loads of other stuff

FEMALE OLYMPIA CYCLE.

lmao what the actual fuck

did you listen to the 911 call? the confusion stemmed from the gurgling noises when his roommate was performing cpr. obviously this theory didnt last long.

1g+ test
700mg+ tren
700mg+ mast
Loads of other stuff

FEMALE OLYMPIA CYCLE.

Wow. But I've got to say, I'm not really all that surprised. Like you said, look at the size of these women. Women simply do not have the genetics to slap on serious slabs of muscle, so their doses have to be relatively high to achieve those results. Of course, there are the medical anomalies, but outside the norms, they must be running some hefty doses.

1g+ test

700mg+ tren

700mg+ mast

Loads of other stuff

FEMALE OLYMPIA CYCLE.

The real story here is that somebody dated Iris Kyle

I personally feel that all pros and even top level amateurs are all taking the same amount of gear. They are already dedicating their life to this and would do whatever it takes to win so purposely taking lower doses would make no sense if they could megadose and grow. The difference between who wins and who loses is based on genetics and the difference of who dies younger vs who lives longer is also genetics. I bet you there is at least one local crackhead who’s been on crack and meth for over 30 years and probably has a better functioning heart than 90% of us on the board. Again it’s all genetics.

I agree 100%

1g+ test
700mg+ tren
700mg+ mast
Loads of other stuff

FEMALE OLYMPIA CYCLE.

And wonder why they have a bigger dick too. 😂

1g+ test
700mg+ tren
700mg+ mast
Loads of other stuff

FEMALE OLYMPIA CYCLE.

So a chick can handle hundreds of mgs of orals a day; and my appetite got fucked with 25 mgs anadrol 3 days in a row with BP going up as well [emoji53][emoji853]

Wat kind of games is the man upstairs playing with some of us [emoji849]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

For the smarties on this board.

How does a 25 year old have that much significant plaque build up that it contributed to his death?

His heart size isn't a surprise given his overall size.

Thyroid carcinoma as well? [emoji46]

A combination of nearly non-stop, high-dose oral use and a genetic predisposition for atherosclerosis.

The same guy also talked about Ronnie's usage briefly and he said Ronnie "only went up to 18iu of serostim" so it is possible that someone with freak genetics can get away with less than some one with less than perfect genetics. I didn't get into discussion of Ronnies aas dose but I would not be surprised if Ronnie was "only" around the 4-5 gram total mark at his absolute peak 290lbs. Same with this 90's pro I'm getting the info from, his heaviest cycle was in the 4 gram range and he won some shows in the 90's.

Today's doses are higher on average but the guys are also larger, 250lb stage weight isn't as uncommon as it once was and now you have guys close to 300lb in their 20's like Dallas was

1g+ test
700mg+ tren
700mg+ mast
Loads of other stuff

FEMALE OLYMPIA CYCLE.

No surprise. Look at her. Most big female BB's have to wear wigs the abuse is that bad.

I would be shocked if any big pro is on less than 3 grams in contest prep. No one reply to this stating I am bullshitting as it's merely my opinion. I am not saying I know every pro's drug stack. Just my opinion most are in the 4-8 gram range. Many will be much higher than 8 grams though. I am sure some of these guys are taking approx 2g's daily. Guys seem to think it is impossible but I don't quite get why they think that. If you want it bad enough you will do what it takes. Plus shooting 30ml+ aas oil per week wouldn't even be hard for many. Again I know good bb's who use 100ml syntherol per week and it becomes routine.

The same guy also talked about Ronnie's usage briefly and he said Ronnie "only went up to 18iu of serostim" so it is possible that someone with freak genetics can get away with less than some one with less than perfect genetics. I didn't get into discussion of Ronnies aas dose but I would not be surprised if Ronnie was "only" around the 4-5 gram total mark at his absolute peak 290lbs. Same with this 90's pro I'm getting the info from, his heaviest cycle was in the 4 gram range and he won some shows in the 90's.

Today's doses are higher on average but the guys are also larger, 250lb stage weight isn't as uncommon as it once was and now you have guys close to 300lb in their 20's like Dallas was
They weigh more but are they better competitors? I don't know.

A Nationals line up from the 90s would wipe the floor with guys today at the Nationals. Some guys who never even turned pro would've done damage today.

The genetic anomalies we saw in the 90s with the work ethic was pretty remarkable. And I'm sure quite a few of those guys didn't venture past 2-3 grams total.

Since bodybuilding is so much bigger and widespread now; we're seeing more guys with subpar genetics try to do everything to get there.

A combination of nearly non-stop, high-dose oral use and a genetic predisposition for atherosclerosis.

Exactly. There are some guys who can get away with abuse (well relatively speaking). But I would be willing to bet the orals done the most damage for Dallas. It's not always the total dose either but compounds used. Obviously extreme doses of test and primo are only bad but I know quite a few who can run such things very high and their blood work is fine. There is much more to health than bloodwork though. But the doses of avar we are hearing about (400mg avar) no one can escape that sort of abuse for too long. Well some can but consistent usage with no breaks is only going to end badly. I love orals and only use smaller doses but they give me the best results by far so I know why guys like Dallas probably struggle to come off. I have spoken to a few guys on this forum who have used orals every single week of the year with no breaks before. Most people come off and try to be sensible (me included) but for a guy like him with his goals and mentality they just keep at it. It's a shame and he was one of my fav bodybuilders and I had hoped he would achieve his dream and win the O one day.

Maldorph. I bet when you were smoking a joint as a kid you may have had a random dosing of marijuanna. You probably passed a threshold above what your body was used to. Now that im older I look at marijuanna differnet and think of the dose. I now dose appropriately.

Smoking a joint is like using random dosing especially in a social aspect. Its like not knowing the amount of AAS your using and getting sides.

Well, like any marijuana back then we got it on the street and never did know how strong it was going to be. The one night I felt really bad from smoking some it was particularly strong. I probably got a large dose. My heart was flying and my buddies too but I don't think they smoked as much as me.

Another thing you have to worry about when you buy it on the street is if it has been laced with something. A bit like buying black market steroids, you really don't know 100% what you are getting. That is one good thing about legalizing marijuana I think, more control over what is actually in there. I don't think anyone selling legal pot would lace it with PCP or formaldehyde!

The fact remains though that sativa strains apparently raise the heart rate considerably and are dangerous for people with heart conditions.

I'm no expert I really am just kinda throwing this out there but I think the huge amounts of GH these freakishly huge guys are taking are the tipping point.

All of his organs listed were very enlarged. We know huge amounts of growth causes enlarged organs. Could it be the Growth Hormone that contributed so much to the heart hypertrophy and size?

I think here it's the combination of genetics, tons of gear use, and loads of Growth Hormone and insulin. I just wish he woulda slowed down man he had the genetics to be good smaller when he was with Hany, then he just blew the absolute fuck up with Matt. He had a very flowing physique earlier when he was younger. I feel bad for the dudes family and loved ones.

Absolutely...no doubt about it. There are other factors, though. These include AAS use (the heart is loaded with androgen receptors just like any other muscle), weight training (weight training, particularly when it involves heavy weights and a high intensity of effort, will enlarge the heart), a high bodyweight (the more body mass one has, the harder the heart must work in order to push blood throughout all the tissues), and possibly elevated blood pressure (I don't know if Dallas's BP was elevated or not, but I would guess it was to at least some degree) all contributed to his enlarged heart.

My physician read his report to me the same as this doctor(CHECK 4:50) I'm no medical expert but this is still my belief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6vyqsMFRvA&feature=youtu.be

Well, sometimes people refer to a "heart attack" but they might really be referring to a lethal arrhythmia. Nowhere in the autopsy did the pathologist talk about the cardiac cells appearance in the microscope, any evidence of a recent MI. None of the arteries were 100% blocked either, so some blood was still getting through and shouldn't cause a heart attack unless the heart is under some sort of strain. Eating a large meal puts strain on the heart, maybe that didn't help. That along with marijuana would put more strain. If you take your heart rate before and then about 30 minutes after a large meal you will see that it goes up. If he had food with a lot of sodium that could have messed up his rhythm too. In any event, ventricular vib would be reached regardless of the cause and then that goes into cardiac arrest.

A person can go into Vfib and not have a major blockage in the coronary arteries if the heart is diseased, like mine. I could drop dead right now and my arteries are clear. It is all about the rhythm of the heart. His heart was obviously very diseased and something caused him to go into cardiac arrest even though his arteries were not completely blocked. I guess it really isn't that important from the pathologist's standpoint to say what exactly might have brought on the arrhythmia because his heart was so obviously diseased. If his heart wasn't like that then the arrhythmia never would have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
IronMaxx
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner