over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PJ Braun released from prison today

What I remember most from that period after Titus went to prison was how gitty Hernon would get posting about it. Man when that video of Titus’s cell extraction came out he was loving it!

sounds like another chris benoit, homey probably had a personality disorder one can infer, some people have no business doing steroids regardless of how successful arguably they become, its like putting a switch modification on a glock and handing it to a crazy person

IIRC, Benoit had the cognitive capacity of an apricot from all the blows to the head he took from his WWE years

CTE, mixed with drugs is a bad combination

I have seen some (not always but more often than not) the downest MFERS roll when hit with football numbers, even if LE is lying during interrogation to get you to woof, most of these cats are not built like a few of us and will ROLL

some of these lower level cats they will turn out into CI;s and they will continue doing illegal business lowkey while working for feds, sometimes not even lowkey, orchestrated by feds

IDK how feds worked but if this guy is white and rolled and lets say it happened here, his days will be numbered on SNY yard in CA STATE CDC, there are KILLERS on those PC yards too not afraid to get busy

most of the yards in CA are 5050 now meaning they have PCs on there, personally I would never function on a PC yard there are things you do intentionally to get removed,

unless you want to be running for your life your entire time in there. whites and Mexicans are not allowed to program on 5050 yards, the other races its not an issue, zero politics there

you cant even have a DV charge if you are white or Mexican without severe repercussions immediately upon incarceration, both jail and pen
most of the yards in CA are 5050 now meaning they have PCs on there, personally I would never function on a PC yard there are things you do intentionally to get removed,

unless you want to be running for your life your entire time in there. whites and Mexicans are not allowed to program on 5050 yards, the other races its not an issue, zero politics there

you cant even have a DV charge if you are white or Mexican without severe repercussions immediately upon incarceration, both jail and pen

English translation pls.

sounds like another chris benoit, homey probably had a personality disorder one can infer, some people have no business doing steroids regardless of how successful arguably they become, its like putting a switch modification on a glock and handing it to a crazy person
I’m going to go ahead and say this is not a good comparison other than the fact they are both murderers. Titus always had a very negative reputation, while Benoit had a 5 star reputation as a high character guy, which makes what he did so shocking.

Singerman got out a year ago for ratting.

We all worked for IronMagLabs. I'm the only one who still does
Aaron and PJ were selling prohormones after the ban on various stores and eBay. They sold tens of millions.

Aaron went overboard during the trial/hearing and he got a DUI for crashing a speedboat.

He got out early for snitching.

PJ served much more and a few others were also indicted.

I don't know if it's true but I heard they sold $75+ million in PHs

Heavy Iron and I were the only staff not implicated or indicted bc truth be told we had zero to do with it.
I remember Heavy Iron posting on MD and RX Muscle (and even here a little). He was a regular.

Do you happen to know what happened to S2H (Scott)? He was a regular on those boards too and on the Gear’d Up podcast before podcasting became so widespread. I liked him.

I cannot believe she’s free with the rest of us.
She’s been very under the radar. I remember hearing she got out a while ago and then we never heard a thing about her again. Can’t say I blame her. Would be curious to know what she is up to these days.

I remember Heavy Iron posting on MD and RX Muscle (and even here a little). He was a regular.

Do you happen to know what happened to S2H (Scott)? He was a regular on those boards too and on the Gear’d Up podcast before podcasting became so widespread. I liked him.

There are a few names that are blasts from the past.

Titus had previously been convicted of selling ecstasy pills. Those who knew him for years said he had a very dangerous and combative personality and should never have taken steroids or recreational drugs.

both jackasses had mental breakdowns and smoked someone/people

I grew up with plenty of murderers, I've had a whole list of partnas who were murdered I was friends with growing up, and I have a former homey doing his second life term in pelican bay SHU 180 yard right now. I don't talk to him because he is a murderer and wicked still with that life

murders are murders, it takes a fd up soul to smoke somebody, lets not minimize or sugar coat or try to sanctify murderers or defend them in any form or way

the gentleman I am in the picture with in my profile pic was charged with a 187 and our headhunter attorney Rosenberg got it reversed and felony expunged. he's also a grammy nominated actor. his extradition was all over fox news.

had a.dead body to get rid of but fuck think It through.
I’ve heard that 3 feet is the Goldilocks zone. Less than three the stink will attack animals and possibly be dug up by animals or attract unwanted human attention. Any deeper and it won’t decompose fast enough because there isn’t enough biological activity.

Things I heard at work by people who thought about it. 🤣

PJ was arrested many years back from an involvement with a UG lab and then he ratted on others. It was plastered all over RX-Muscle when it happened and he was getting blasted, then the thread was taken down. It was posted elsewhere, but those forums are no longer around. Not sure if it was posted here or Anasci. I tried looking it up, just a Google search, a few years back and nothing came up in regard to it (the bust). I would never trust any of those guys.

Titus is a whole different monster. I can't believe he is up for parole in a few years. Kelly Ryan was friends with one of my cousins back in the 90's. She was really hot back in the day when she was competing. She had a bright future until she got caught up with Titus.

There are people who could write pages about Titus and how much of a scumbag he was...back before the murder. I didn't know him personally as a disclaimer. He used to post on Chad Nichol's forum as well.

I’ve heard that 3 feet is the Goldilocks zone. Less than three the stink will attack animals and possibly be dug up by animals or attract unwanted human attention. Any deeper and it won’t decompose fast enough because there isn’t enough biological activity.

Things I heard at work by people who thought about it. 🤣
Oh great turned into more of a how to thread...lol.

PJ was arrested many years back from an involvement with a UG lab and then he ratted on others. It was plastered all over RX-Muscle when it happened and he was getting blasted, then the thread was taken down. It was posted elsewhere, but those forums are no longer around. Not sure if it was posted here or Anasci. I tried looking it up, just a Google search, a few years back and nothing came up in regard to it (the bust). I would never trust any of those guys.

Titus is a whole different monster. I can't believe he is up for parole in a few years. Kelly Ryan was friends with one of my cousins back in the 90's. She was really hot back in the day when she was competing. She had a bright future until she got caught up with Titus.

There are people who could write pages about Titus and how much of a scumbag he was...back before the murder. I didn't know him personally as a disclaimer. He used to post on Chad Nichol's forum as well.
Do you know what he did.for a living? I read that he was.trying to sell.his business when he was.on the run and needed the money to flea the.country.

Did Prince get in trouble?

Sadly Prince did. Even though he wasn't involved...it was pretty small though.

S2h was active in ASF for awhile.. I haven't seen him in a bit but one of two of his clients are customers on my store still

English translation pls.

what are you asking me to clarify specifically? would you prefer latin? how about in Nahuatl?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member