over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TMT prep and training

Holy cow!!! :eek:

Look at how low your lat insertion is. I have always known you had a killer back...but this picture really shows the extent of it.

Not taking away from your work ethic either as that pic right there shows the years of work you have put in.

Just amazing....:headbang:

208.2 lbs this morning, weight is melting off me..lol

Here is a man who knows how to train the belly of his lats, often referred to as the inner-lower lats. In reality, this is where the bulk of the lat muscle lies, so anyone lacking mass in that area is lacking lats, period.

Here is a man who knows how to train the belly of his lats, often referred to as the inner-lower lats. In reality, this is where the bulk of the lat muscle lies, so anyone lacking mass in that area is lacking lats, period.

what movements would best train lat belly's...???
or "inner-lower lats" Mike..??

Great work Brad & TMT.

All the very best to you guys. [emoji123][emoji106][emoji123]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Well me, tenny, and mini truck have teamed up and boy are things going good, I gave them very short notice but they jumped on it and went straight to work!! The changes I have made in just under 2 weeks is nothing short of amazing!!! I have 8 weeks left and if I can continue to make those types of changes I am going to be ONE FREAKY MOTHERFUCKER come March 31st Indianapolis pro show.
210.4 lbs this morning

Damn!!! Your striations have striations!

what movements would best train lat belly's...???
or "inner-lower lats" Mike..??

Clearly, you're being sarcastic, but before I answer your question I should first point out that recent research now disproves the old theory that says if
a muscle fiber contracts, it contracts equally and fully along it's entire length.

This was a pretty big revelation in the bodybuilding world about 5 years ago because it proved that a muscle's ultimate shape was not pre-determined, but that we could actually change its shape by targeting different sections of a muscle's fibers along their length.

Previously, the idea that we could change a muscle's shape by stressing particular sections of fibers was largely rejected by mainstream science. The long-held belief stated that a muscle's shape was genetically pre-determined...and that its ultimate appearance was going to be whatever it was going to be, regardless of which exercises were performed, or how they were performed.

Of course, this theory was rejected by most bodybuilders...and now we know we were correct all along.

If we apply this to the lats, it means that we can target the "inner" lats to a greater degree than the "outer" lats by employing different exercises and mechanics.

Remember, I am NOT talking about changing a muscle's shape by working different fibers, but by stressing different sections of individual fibers. The difference is simple to understand. I will use the chest as an example. As you well know, we can preferentially target the upper chest by performing presses or flyes on an incline, as this tends to place more stress on the upper fibers of the chest compared to the lower fibers. Of course, this will allow us to change the chest's shape by altering the ratio of upper to lower chest mass, but it is a VERY different thing to be able to selectively add muscle to certain sections of particular fibers...such as the "outer-upper pec fibers" or the "inner-upper pec fibers".

Because chest muscle fibers run horizontally across the chest, working the inner or out chest fibers along the same plane requires one to stress the different upper-chest fibers at various points along their length. Therefore, it is possible to add mass selectively to the inner or outer chest.

As a coach, I assumed you knew which back exercises best target this area...and how to perform them...in order to selectively build the "belly", or inner-lower lats (which actually comprises the bulk of the lat muscles). But...if you're not sure you could always hire me. ;) I had it mostly figured out by age 22.

Last edited:
As a coach, I assumed you knew which back exercises best target this area...and how to perform them...in order to selectively build the "belly", or inner-lower lats (which actually comprises the bulk of the lat muscles). But...if you're not sure you could always hire me. ;) I had it mostly figured out by age 22.

Had "it" figured out??? "it" meaning?? by 22...... Barely had hair on your lil nuts at 22 but had it figured out... :rolleyes:

:food-:mil

By 22 I had 9 yrs of training under my Belt.
You learn a lot...Even without a coach or internet!
I did...

Clearly, you're being sarcastic, but before I answer your question I should first point out that recent research now disproves the old theory that says if
a muscle fiber contracts, it contracts equally and fully along it's entire length.

This was a pretty big revelation in the bodybuilding world about 5 years ago because it proved that a muscle's ultimate shape was not pre-determined, but that we could actually change its shape by targeting different sections of a muscle's fibers along their length.

Previously, the idea that we could change a muscle's shape by stressing particular sections of fibers was largely rejected by mainstream science. The long-held belief stated that a muscle's shape was genetically pre-determined...and that its ultimate appearance was going to be whatever it was going to be, regardless of which exercises were performed, or how they were performed.

Of course, this theory was rejected by most bodybuilders...and now we know we were correct all along.

If we apply this to the lats, it means that we can target the "inner" lats to a greater degree than the "outer" lats by employing different exercises and mechanics.

Remember, I am NOT talking about changing a muscle's shape by working different fibers, but by stressing different sections of individual fibers. The difference is simple to understand. I will use the chest as an example. As you well know, we can preferentially target the upper chest by performing presses or flyes on an incline, as this tends to place more stress on the upper fibers of the chest compared to the lower fibers. Of course, this will allow us to change the chest's shape by altering the ratio of upper to lower chest mass, but it is a VERY different thing to be able to selectively add muscle to certain sections of particular fibers...such as the "outer-upper pec fibers" or the "inner-upper pec fibers".

Because chest muscle fibers run horizontally across the chest, working the inner or out chest fibers along the same plane requires one to stress the different upper-chest fibers at various points along their length. Therefore, it is possible to add mass selectively to the inner or outer chest.

that's what I thought you'd say.....

thanks.

Concreter,

This is a thread started by BBoy.

Show some respect and please stop trying to turn this into a
thread about you!

We've all read about your Alpha complex and what you could of/should of
done, all your materialistic toys, and how many women desire you.

It's old news!

Let's carry on in your thread, OK?

-MT

By 25 I looked like A God on 1cc and an A-bomb..
Good thing I did not know how to train...

Did not even know who Tenny and this Truck guy were..Still Don't..Does anybody ?
Damn could of been Mr.O....ha

Well this thread went sideways quick :-(

Then you wonder why pros don't post here?

Just keep doing your thing man, I think a lot of us are interested in following along with your prep and seeing what it takes to compete at the pro level.

Well this thread went sideways quick :-(

Then you wonder why pros don't post here?

sorry about this Brad....

but you know what comes with success......??? haters come out.

but let them keep hating....we will show them who Everybody is
come show time...

:headbang:

Thank you Bio for taking notice!

-MT

Attachments

• keep calm-lift heavy.png
    keep calm-lift heavy.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 258
DAMMIT !!!!!!

I ALWAYS miss the good stuff :banghead:

Anybody that wants to PM me the cliff notes - purr-she-ate-it

Concreter,

This is a thread started by BBoy.

Show some respect and please stop trying to turn this into a
thread about you!

We've all read about your Alpha complex and what you could of/should of
done, all your materialistic toys, and how many women desire you.

It's old news!

Let's carry on in your thread, OK?

-MT

God I hate the term "alpha" since the tools on the net started using - but I will use it..

MT - I am certain that you know this - but a TRUE alpha (or any man with genuine confidence) absolutely NEVER feels the need to point it out to others. He doesn't even think about it - he just IS.

B-boy you look insane. Not insane like me :eek: - You are a good insane! I am simply insane :(

Thanks for the cleanup bio!

God I hate the term "alpha" since the tools on the net started using - but I will use it..

MT - I am certain that you know this - but a TRUE alpha (or any man with genuine confidence) absolutely NEVER feels the need to point it out to others. He doesn't even think about it - he just IS.

B-boy you look insane. Not insane like me :eek: - You are a good insane! I am simply insane :(

absolutely correct sir.

:D

Had "it" figured out??? "it" meaning?? by 22...... Barely had hair on your lil nuts at 22 but had it figured out... :rolleyes:

:food-:mil

As far as how to most effectively work that area of the lats? Yes, I had it mostly figured out by age 22. We're not taking about anything revolutionary here. Were talking about well known bodybuilding training.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws