over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I feel better after a few drinks?

The OP sounds like every AA origin story I've ever heard. And I've heard hundreds. I'm not saying that you shouldn't drink just pointing that out. In my opinion if you enjoy it and are TRULY not hurting yourself or others then go for it.

while im the first one to jump up and down and point out what a nasty dirty ass drug alcahol is this forum has gotten beyond hypocritical and carried away with this notion of "good" "bad" and "hurtting" ones self or "health" lol:cool:

its becoming silly around here..
i have an rx for xyz so its ok.. i use blah blah blah and go to the gym so its ok...:banghead: i venture to say that the number of drug addict chainsmoking alcaholics i know is doing better in terms of general health and longevity to many a member of this forum...

how many young heart attacks? how many various incidents? how many young ass ppl having pretty serious medical procedures around here taking how many sups and going to the dr for how many tests????

again, im not making an argument for alc. just saying lets take a good hard look in the mirror sister! :lightbulb:

Alcohol is probably linked to half the crimes and bad decisions made. If anything pot should be legal and alcohol illegal. There are some that can drink responsibly but many that cannot

Alcohol is probably linked to half the crimes and bad decisions made. If anything pot should be legal and alcohol illegal. There are some that can drink responsibly but many that cannot

Now that is a very true statement IMO. If you take everything into account, alcohol has for lack of a better term ruined more lives than probably ever single other drug on the face of the earth combined. People if given the choice would almost always be better off smoking a few joins than going out and getting hammered.

I wouldn't personally suggest that any amount of alcohol is "healthy." If it's something someone can't live without, and can moderate, then I think it's important to simply know and accept the risks.

I do enjoy some vodka, rum, or whiskey, and one thing I don't mind about my choice to consume alcohol here and there is that it has elevated my HDL quite a bit over time despite the AAS use. Whether that's actually cardio-protective given the pathways through which the HDL is elevated via ethanol metabolism, I don't know.

while im the first one to jump up and down and point out what a nasty dirty ass drug alcahol is this forum has gotten beyond hypocritical and carried away with this notion of "good" "bad" and "hurtting" ones self or "health" lol:cool:

i have an rx for xyz so its ok.. i use blah blah blah and go to the gym so its ok...:banghead: i venture to say that the number of drug addict chainsmoking alcaholics i know is doing better in terms of general health and longevity to many a member of this forum...

how many young heart attacks? how many various incidents? how many young ass ppl having pretty serious medical procedures around here taking how many sups and going to the dr for how many tests????

again, im not making an argument for alc. just saying lets take a good hard look in the mirror sister! :lightbulb:

As I said I believe that people should be able to do what they want. And there is definitely a lot of AAS abuse promoted around here. I stopped all hard drug and alcohol use in my early twenties and only use an HRT dose of test and an iu of growth nowadays. The health ramifications are too risky for me. Alcohol just makes me sweaty and tired unfortunately. Or more likely fortunately.

My thoughts exactly. It gets to be so hypocritical that it is almost funny.

Wtf does this shit even mean?!

you know whats linked to even more....
stupidity
poor decision making
being emotional
being a jackass
lets make all that illegal too and nerfe the world while we are at:lightbulb:
shit happens, be a man and take responsibility, try to treat others how you would like to be treated and dont make money hurting ppl.

is it really that hard to play nice?:confused:

Very true. I think most people know "at least subconsciously" both are not good for you, anabolics or alcohol. Especially depending on the dosage/abuse of either. The main difference I see is anabolics at least have some positive benefits in terms of muscle mass, fat loss, strength etc. vs alcohol in reality besides maybe making you forget about your problems short term, has absolutely none in reality as anyone who deals with alcoholism will tell you. As I heard one person put it, "it is diluted poison in a pretty bottle."

I have very mixed feelings on this. My GF is WAY more fun after a couple of wines. She turns into the horny monster, best GF ever! That said alcohol is responsible for so much evil in the world. I know guys that lost business, wife's, family, and more. I never had an additive personality so hard for me to relate. My ex's boyfriend has to wake up at 2:00am for a couple of shots of vodka to go back to sleep. Wow!
That said I would never drink during the day but I worked since 5:00am today, trained for 1 1/2 hours and hurt from head to toe. I'll never take pain killers but a Vodka and cranberry tonight will make me feel 1000% better. So I feel like a hypocrite. I guess the old saying everything in moderation. Aspirin can kill you. Knew a girl that took 100 aspirins and died.

I have very mixed feelings on this. My GF is WAY more fun after a couple of wines. She turns into the horny monster, best GF ever! That said alcohol is responsible for so much evil in the world. I know guys that lost business, wife's, family, and more. I never had an additive personality so hard for me to relate. My ex's boyfriend has to wake up at 2:00am for a couple of shots of vodka to go back to sleep. Wow!
That said I would never drink during the day but I worked since 5:00am today, trained for 1 1/2 hours and hurt from head to toe. I'll never take pain killers but a Vodka and cranberry tonight will make me feel 1000% better. So I feel like a hypocrite. I guess the old saying everything in moderation. Aspirin can kill you. Knew a girl that took 100 aspirins and died.

I had one like that for almost a month. Turned into a freak every night after a few drinks. Then didn't remember anything the next day. I quickly tired of hearing the same stories over and over again. Mostly about other times she got wasted and did stupid shit. Great tits though.

3 Olives flavored vodkas are evil LOL

As for inflammation, I've noticed the opposite...my injuries hurt less when I abstain from drinking

Although for bedroom performance/vasodialation 1-2 drinks puts me onpoint

Last edited:
After reading all this I had to have a couple drinks!

Man, I wish I could be one of those guys who can have a few whiskeys and be cool... But I would always get a bad case of the ABC’s (Alcohol Becomes Coke lol :eek:)

So since my sobriety in August 2017 I’ve only drank like 2-3x socially and had to immediately evacuate the situation and just go home.. I felt that itch and want nothing to do with it or those type of people.. I used to smoke pot everyday too which didn’t effect me negatively but have stopped that for almost 2 months now, trying to get my tolerance back, it’s frustrating when you get a $300 ounce and smoke it up in 3 days :eek:

it’s frustrating when you get a $300 ounce and smoke it up in 3 days :eek:

Holy crap! You have smoked, all by yourself, a whole ounce in 3 days? That is a lot of weed. Maybe it wasn't really strong? I could see two or three people doing that, but just one person? You must have really been high that whole time! How many cookies and brownies did you eat??

Holy crap! You have smoked, all by yourself, a whole ounce in 3 days? That is a lot of weed. Maybe it wasn't really strong? I could see two or three people doing that, but just one person? You must have really been high that whole time! How many cookies and brownies did you eat??

I’ve been smoking weed for about 12 years lol and I have many friends in Nor Cal/Oregon who produce some very high quality indoor/hydro and concentrates with some of the best breeders/strains in the business out west, I’m actually very picky with my weed, I used to travel there A LOT, so access to some of the best weed has never been an issue, I’ll leave it at that lol

I’m actually not a fan of edibles at all... But remember I posted about the experiment I did with weed? Cause it was actually you and I who talked about weed possibly messing with the heart etc (in your case) and I smoked some wax and took my blood pressure heart rate?

I would be able to smoke/dab a whole gram of shatter/wax in one go lol and anyone who knows about weed/concentrates etc knows that will put the average person on the moon for hours.. I’d do that and go to work or go to the gym etc lol

So yea, I’d buy an ounce for $250-$300 or even more, I’ve spent $1500 on a half pound before for personal use because it was so amazing I had to have it lol and because I own my own businesses I can smoke whenever, so I’d pretty much smoke joint after joint after joint all day every day...

Last edited:
Assuming the athlete is performing within 48 hours of its consumption, as little as two to three standard drinks can directly: Decrease strength, vitamin and mineral depletion, disrupt sleep, impact cellular repair....

So you can see, alcohol and bodybuilding won´t work. I prefer weed. Can´t detect any side effects over the years. :)

I had one like that for almost a month. Turned into a freak every night after a few drinks. Then didn't remember anything the next day. I quickly tired of hearing the same stories over and over again. Mostly about other times she got wasted and did stupid shit. Great tits though.

Maybe my GF is your EX LOL! Sounds just like her. Besides getting horny she tells the same stupid stories over and over again when drunk. I just say yes dear while I have kinky sex with her.
Funny thing is she has great tits too! Maybe the best I ever had!
Too funny. :headbang:

Maybe my GF is your EX LOL! Sounds just like her. Besides getting horny she tells the same stupid stories over and over again when drunk. I just say yes dear while I have kinky sex with her.
Funny thing is she has great tits too! Maybe the best I ever had!
Too funny. :headbang:

She's not completely covered in tattoos everywhere except her tits and arms is she? I did like the tats.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear