over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Energy drinks

When you mention the stomach lining are there studies or just your thoughts based on experience? That would be a concern of mine

Now a days they say everything kills us I think back to 2020, I just carried on business as usual did nothing different no worries about a cold...ahh won't go there ha. But in general, it's hard now days to figure what actually is dangerous what what isn't. Seems like there is a thought they are horrible for us but really haven't seen anything definitive.
Many energy drinks have become much cleaner now that include vitamins and there’s a huge market for them these days. All depends on the brand and the amount that people drink. They can’t be lumped into one category as if they’re all the same.

There’s no evidence that caffeine is bad for the stomach lining. However, the tolerance part is real but it’s the same with coffee.

Also, remember there are people out there who eat a cheat meal on the daily but will say in the next sentence that all energy drinks are poison, lol.

The only time I would drink them is a very long trip in a car. Went to Hungary last weekend. It was 12 hours on road. Drank a full size monster about half way. Was good whole trip. I recommend not to take on empty stomach. Other than that, I don't drink them. I take a nap before workouts and that is my pre-workout.
Same for me. I’ll grab a Celcius or two for a long road trip. But other than that never again lol.

I believe they are no “worse” than any other source of caffeine. Moderation is just key, as with pre workouts, coffee, etc

I actually worked for Red Bull for a while, got free drinks. Had one a day for a decent amount of time. Never impacted my health or progress more than a cup of coffee would.

I believe they are no “worse” than any other source of caffeine. Moderation is just key, as with pre workouts, coffee, etc

I actually worked for Red Bull for a while, got free drinks. Had one a day for a decent amount of time. Never impacted my health or progress more than a cup of coffee would.
Redbull is pretty mild. Some of these energy drinks have 300mg or more of caffeine. A cup of tedbull or a coffee 80 to 95 mg. That is why people ran into problems.

Redbull is pretty mild. Some of these energy drinks have 300mg or more of caffeine. A cup of tedbull or a coffee 80 to 95 mg. That is why people ran into problems.
Agree wholeheartedly. I remember when BANG energy drinks came out. Each having 300mg of caffeine. I’d see friends having multiple a day… people view an energy drink as an energy drink and don’t understand that you need to read the damn label and learn some sense of a reasonable caffeine intake. I honestly think the average person who doesn’t care about supplements doesn’t even know what a reasonable intake is.

Also, have you SEEN the caffeine amounts in some of those Starbucks drinks your average chick is obsessed with?!

Agree wholeheartedly. I remember when BANG energy drinks came out. Each having 300mg of caffeine. I’d see friends having multiple a day… people view an energy drink as an energy drink and don’t understand that you need to read the damn label and learn some sense of a reasonable caffeine intake. I honestly think the average person who doesn’t care about supplements doesn’t even know what a reasonable intake is.

Also, have you SEEN the caffeine amounts in some of those Starbucks drinks your average chick is obsessed with?!
Realistic they say you can drink 400 mg a day or 200 mg at one time for most people. But these kids were doing a few of these 300 mg drinks a day. I believe Monster has 160 mg and that wires me a little. Can't imagine all the caffeine at once.

Usually when I would get coffee it would be 24 oz, not cuz I want more caffeine but to me 12 oz or 16 oz won't last me till the end of the road, lol. Same with food, I can't eat 200 calories and call that a meal, I at least need some volume which is usually 500 minimum.

Poison in a can. Just chew coca leaves like jesus intended.

Totally natural, organic, gluten free, fat free, bpa free, keto friendly

Usually when I would get coffee it would be 24 oz, not cuz I want more caffeine but to me 12 oz or 16 oz won't last me till the end of the road, lol. Same with food, I can't eat 200 calories and call that a meal, I at least need some volume which is usually 500 minimum.
Here is Europe the cups are much smaller, but the coffee is also stronger. Lots drink expressos here.

When you mention the stomach lining are there studies or just your thoughts based on experience? That would be a concern of mine

Now a days they say everything kills us I think back to 2020, I just carried on business as usual did nothing different no worries about a cold...ahh won't go there ha. But in general, it's hard now days to figure what actually is dangerous what what isn't. Seems like there is a thought they are horrible for us but really haven't seen anything definitive.

it's just based on my thoughts and experience. It may not actually eat the lining of your stomach, but there is no doubt it's not healthy for your gut. Digestion is so important in bodybuilding, that shoudl be enough alone to stay away. I actually drank one yesterday and instant heartburn. it's the same thing with soda. Drinking one from time to time is fine, but drinking 2-3 a day can't be good for you longterm. Just pour it out into a glass and take a look at it lol.

it's just based on my thoughts and experience. It may not actually eat the lining of your stomach, but there is no doubt it's not healthy for your gut. Digestion is so important in bodybuilding, that shoudl be enough alone to stay away. I actually drank one yesterday and instant heartburn. it's the same thing with soda. Drinking one from time to time is fine, but drinking 2-3 a day can't be good for you longterm. Just pour it out into a glass and take a look at it lol.
That was the problem of these kids. They were drinking those Bang drinks that contain 300 mg a serving and drinking several a day. That can't be healthy.

Other than the caffeine coffee seems to have a large amount of positive things going for it. Even heavy coffee users seem to fair far better then average from all the extra nutrition they are getting. So i have always stuck to coffee although decaf is 1 of my go to's as it seems i can get all the health benifits without the caffeine, which i save for pre workout or dire emergencies.

I wonder how accurate the caffeine content is in these...I think

Bang 200
Monster 200
Ghost 200 (natural)
C4 200
Reign 300 lol

Personally I like to go through a 2 liter of Publix diet root beer every day
No caffeine so all good

Love my Nespresso and Keurig!! But also love a Ghost or sugar-free Monster a few times a week usually in the afternoons!

We also buy the Zevias a lot! They have a bunch of great caffeinated and non-caffeinated flavors and sweetened with Stevia leaf. And surprisingly the Dr. Zevia has more caffeine than any of the diet sodas!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws