over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rambo 2.0: Taking it to the Next Level

Well I don't have the average Dad bod, it's more of an enhanced Dad bod haha. I'll try and get some pics in before I head off to my vacation to show where I am. Honestly, I haven't posted any pics recently cuz I haven't taken any. Just been soo busy and I don't really care much anymore.

Found out our third child is going to be another boy couple weeks ago. That's 3 boys haha plus me the BIG BOY. What a riot my Wife has to deal with! [emoji4]
Congrats! [emoji106]

Wonder if all 3 boys will have Popeye arms like their dad [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Well I don't have the average Dad bod, it's more of an enhanced Dad bod haha. I'll try and get some pics in before I head off to my vacation to show where I am. Honestly, I haven't posted any pics recently cuz I haven't taken any. Just been soo busy and I don't really care much anymore.

Found out our third child is going to be another boy couple weeks ago. That's 3 boys haha plus me the BIG BOY. What a riot my Wife has to deal with! [emoji4]

Three boys. Wild times ahead!

Congrats rambo.

Congrats!!

100mg definitely won't hurt.. but it will take a very solid diet to get noticeable results after 2 weeks

In a perfect world, one would run a protein only diet to maximize dnp's results (precisely what you're doing), but in your opinion (that EVERYONE highly values on the subject :);)), would still keeping some carbs in meals (let's say around 150-200g/day) make dnp absolutely useless?

What I mean is, following your reasoning, it takes EMPTY glycogen stores (both liver and muscles) to burn fat as fast as humanly possible... and this is true, especially on DNP where there is NO metabolic crash after suppressing carbs, vs without dnp where after a few days you'd see a dramatic fall of thyroid hormones, therefore metabolism and calories from fat burnt.

BUT, as a matter of fact, it's also undeniable you can still burn bodyfat while consuming carbs (low to moderate amounts) and having glycogen stores not totally empty... everybody training twice a day and doing lots of cardio while still having carbs quickly realizes it.

So, my question to you now (finally lol): in the latest case, for example, would it be useful to add a small dose of dnp hoping it will increase metabolism thus fat burning, or would said dnp only waste those carbs away faster, making it counterproductive for subsequent lower glycogen stores would impair performance and prevent you to train as hard therefore burn kcals?

In short (in case my question wasn't that clear :eek::eek:), pointless (counterproductive) or useful to use dnp when you still eat carbs and train hard/often?

Your input is appreciated... :p

Rambo, congrats for the third (actually 4th including yourself) male in the family!! :headbang:

In a perfect world, one would run a protein only diet to maximize dnp's results (precisely what you're doing), but in your opinion (that EVERYONE highly values on the subject :);)), would still keeping some carbs in meals (let's say around 150-200g/day) make dnp absolutely useless?

What I mean is, following your reasoning, it takes EMPTY glycogen stores (both liver and muscles) to burn fat as fast as humanly possible... and this is true, especially on DNP where there is NO metabolic crash after suppressing carbs, vs without dnp where after a few days you'd see a dramatic fall of thyroid hormones, therefore metabolism and calories from fat burnt.

BUT, as a matter of fact, it's also undeniable you can still burn bodyfat while consuming carbs (low to moderate amounts) and having glycogen stores not totally empty... everybody training twice a day and doing lots of cardio while still having carbs quickly realizes it.

So, my question to you now (finally lol): in the latest case, for example, would it be useful to add a small dose of dnp hoping it will increase metabolism thus fat burning, or would said dnp only waste those carbs away faster, making it counterproductive for subsequent lower glycogen stores would impair performance and prevent you to train as hard therefore burn kcals?

In short (in case my question wasn't that clear :eek::eek:), pointless (counterproductive) or useful to use dnp when you still eat carbs and train hard/often?

Your input is appreciated... [emoji14]

Rambo, congrats for the third (actually 4th including yourself) male in the family!! :headbang:
Well I'm definitely eating carbs lol. Today I took 1 cap in the AM and will take another in the PM. So that's 100mg twice a day. I think it will burn fat still as long as I am in caloric deficit.

Btw I remember reading back some time ago that guys were recommending carbs with DNP?

Your input is appreciated... :p

i think that eating carbs while on DNP is utterly pointless... and will only serve to make the user feel very uncomfortable.

ive never gotten any glycogen replenishment from carbs while on DNP... just hotter, and it became harder to breathe.

however this time around, im using a decent amount of glycerin, and a lot of sea salt.. and that seems to be helping quite a bit.

Had bloodwork drawn today. BP was 128/78. I fasted but still took DNP, GH, and shot my gear this morning. I also trained yesterday night so we will see how the results look. It was just bad timing, seems like all timing is bad timing for me these days with my busy schedule. It's unbelievable how busy I am and I go on vacation next week lol!

I pushed the DNP to a whopping 300mg a day for 1 day and felt much hotter and sweaty. So I stuck with 200mg. Results were good till I binged on Halloween candy several days in a row last week! I'm going to try and reduce cals significantly this last week to shed off as much as I can. I'll run the DNP up till the day I leave on vacation which is in a week.

i think that eating carbs while on DNP is utterly pointless... and will only serve to make the user feel very uncomfortable.

ive never gotten any glycogen replenishment from carbs while on DNP... just hotter, and it became harder to breathe.

however this time around, im using a decent amount of glycerin, and a lot of sea salt.. and that seems to be helping quite a bit.
Yes I definitely noticed more carbs equals more heat and sweating.

Had bloodwork drawn today. BP was 128/78. I fasted but still took DNP, GH, and shot my gear this morning. I also trained yesterday night so we will see how the results look. It was just bad timing, seems like all timing is bad timing for me these days with my busy schedule. It's unbelievable how busy I am and I go on vacation next week lol!

I pushed the DNP to a whopping 300mg a day for 1 day and felt much hotter and sweaty. So I stuck with 200mg. Results were good till I binged on Halloween candy several days in a row last week! I'm going to try and reduce cals significantly this last week to shed off as much as I can. I'll run the DNP up till the day I leave on vacation which is in a week.

Have you had DNP rage on your coworkers yet? I lost it hard on DNP at work because I was so damn hot!!!

Stopped the DNP on Friday and started 10mg var and 5mg superdrol taken twice a day. Immediately seeing changes in the mirror. Starting to look more tighter and fuller. I'm ready to go on vacation! [emoji4]

Stopped the DNP on Friday and started 10mg var and 5mg superdrol taken twice a day. Immediately seeing changes in the mirror. Starting to look more tighter and fuller. I'm ready to go on vacation! [emoji4]

Where you going brotha?

Congrats on the new addition my friend!

I didn't even know until just reading and playing catch up. Like you, working had taken up a lot of my time lately. My oldest (and only) kid finished her undergrad, started her master's, received her first "real" job offer....and gets married in 5 months.

Man how time flies!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new addition my friend!

I didn't even know until just reading and playing catch up. Like you, working had taken up a lot of my time lately. My oldest (and only) kid finished her undergrad, started her master's, received her first "real" job offer....and gets married in 5 months.

Man how time flies!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Wow man, can't imagine when my kids get to that age but it comes up fast. Congratulations on your daughters success and the marriage!

Last night I trained at a gym for the first time in 6 months. My last workout was 2/22/19 in my training log, last night 8/23/19.

I did 3 sets of bench press, 3 sets of squats, 2 sets overhead press, 3 sets of rows, 3 sets of shrugs, and 3 sets of db curls. Felt great getting a workout in after such a long break.

Joined the local planet fitness and it was my first day there. Enjoyed it since there wasn't much of anyone there. I had the smith machine all to myself which is what I use for all the compound movements (bench, squat, press, row, and shrug).

Last night I trained at a gym for the first time in 6 months. My last workout was 2/22/19 in my training log, last night 8/23/19.

I did 3 sets of bench press, 3 sets of squats, 2 sets overhead press, 3 sets of rows, 3 sets of shrugs, and 3 sets of db curls. Felt great getting a workout in after such a long break.

Joined the local planet fitness and it was my first day there. Enjoyed it since there wasn't much of anyone there. I had the smith machine all to myself which is what I use for all the compound movements (bench, squat, press, row, and shrug).

Get it Big Rambo. I’m glad you’re back in the gym. Even if you don’t care to be a freak it’s still one of the best things for your body and mind. Get those endorphins kicking it. 💪🏽

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131