over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HgH and Blood Sugar

LEEGASPARI

Newbies
I started a cycle of gH 8 days ago. Dosage started at 1unit in the am 1 in the pm for 5 days. On day 6 I went to 2 units. At that point my blood sugar has been running extremely high, above 300 consistently. I know gH affects insulin resistance.
I am diabetic. Type 1 diagnosed 12 years ago. I'm concerned. What should I do? I want to let the gH work. I've got quite a few bottles. If my health is in jeopardy and I need to stop I will. You guys please give e some sound advice. Thanks

If you are type 1 diabetic, you should not be taking GH. 300 BG is dangerous, but you know this. GH blocks/limits uptake of glucose, extremely dangerous for type 1. It could be controlled with more insulin but that would be tricky to dial in and just not worth the risks IMO.

I started a cycle of gH 8 days ago. Dosage started at 1unit in the am 1 in the pm for 5 days. On day 6 I went to 2 units. At that point my blood sugar has been running extremely high, above 300 consistently. I know gH affects insulin resistance.
I am diabetic. Type 1 diagnosed 12 years ago. I'm concerned. What should I do? I want to let the gH work. I've got quite a few bottles. If my health is in jeopardy and I need to stop I will. You guys please give e some sound advice. Thanks
Uh...I’d probably stop

If you wanted just the fat burning effects of GH look into AOD-9604. It is a section of 191 GH that is responsible for fat loss but it does not seem to impact blood glucose. Quite a bit of research on it.

Lee, did you adjust your insulin dosage at all? You also may be able to use some IGF-1 at the same time to increase glucose uptake. GH can certainly be tricky for anyone who has diabetes or other blood sugar issues. I was just prescribed GH by a doc because of low levels, and I'm prediabetic. I've been on low-dose insulin before, and I may have to do it again on GH just to make sure my blood sugar stays down, but IGF-1 separate from the GH will also work.

if you are not really well versed in this and how to control your bg its prob a very good idea to stay away.
if you are slin dependent as is it should just be a matter of adjusting doses and paying anal attention to this.
i rememebr a guy years ago who went into some detail on this but not much more then that as he was diabetic and pushing things.

Lee, did you adjust your insulin dosage at all? You also may be able to use some IGF-1 at the same time to increase glucose uptake. GH can certainly be tricky for anyone who has diabetes or other blood sugar issues. I was just prescribed GH by a doc because of low levels, and I'm prediabetic. I've been on low-dose insulin before, and I may have to do it again on GH just to make sure my blood sugar stays down, but IGF-1 separate from the GH will also work.

just tossing this out but if you are pre wouldnt it make more sense to try to do all you can to become more slin sensitive rather then taking stuff that makes you less?

with diet and sups etc you can prob still reverse that.

What was your blood sugar before? 300 sounds too high to be from GH. Arent you taking insulin?

If you wanted just the fat burning effects of GH look into AOD-9604. It is a section of 191 GH that is responsible for fat loss but it does not seem to impact blood glucose. Quite a bit of research on it.
im quite skeptical of it these days, never know what you're getting and you can't do a blood test like you can with gh

i've always went by whether the stuff mixed into a cloudy solution, all the frag years back i bought was a grey coloured liquid after i mixed the bac water into it and worked like magic. recently all the frag I've got has been mixing clear and doing nothing

Okay fellas, I have not taken gH for 2 days, and my sugar numbers have been better. If all I need to do is to be anal to keep my numbers where they need to be, then I can do that. If I'm not training I'm at home 90% of the time. I just feel I may be creating other issues if I'm pounding the insulin, you know. I certainly appreciate all the thoughts/advice you guys are giving me. Please give me more advice if there is any to give.

just tossing this out but if you are pre wouldnt it make more sense to try to do all you can to become more slin sensitive rather then taking stuff that makes you less?

with diet and sups etc you can prob still reverse that.

You would be partially correct. When I say pre-diabetic, if I become diabetic, it won't be type-2, it will be type-1 based on damage to my pancreas from having hemochromatosis. Unfortunately, I'm not doing HGH just because I want to. I have a medical reason, i.e., my body is not producing enough on its own, again likely due to hemochromatosis. I've used IGF-1 frequently in the past to be more insulin sensitive, and it works. I suppose now I'll need to use it to help combat the blood sugar raising effects of HGH. I may also ask my doc about metformin. (I have a lot going on)

I did take Metformin from the beginning of being diagnosed as a Type I to around 6 years after. It made me feel awful, so the doctor took me off of it. Haven't taken it since and my life is so much better.
I just want to reap all the benefits that gH can possibly give me at 61 years of age. I do want to compete again. I started competing in 1980, done over 50 shows. I had to stop in 2010 due to a brutal back surgery. I've been doing fine training for the past 5 years. I just love the process of the prep. So much fulfillment, you know?

been a type 1 diabetic for 22 years now, do not run gh. i have tried it so many times and end up with sugars running 300-400, even if i triple the insulin it is still hard to keep the numbers down. i have been rushed to ER years ago from low blood sugar while on gh also, i gave up on it. very dangerous

been a type 1 diabetic for 22 years now, do not run gh. i have tried it so many times and end up with sugars running 300-400, even if i triple the insulin it is still hard to keep the numbers down. i have been rushed to ER years ago from low blood sugar while on gh also, i gave up on it. very dangerous

Yes, my numbers also were high while on the gH. My main question is if I monitor my blood sugar with the meter on a schedule is it possible to take gH safely?

Yes, my numbers also were high while on the gH. My main question is if I monitor my blood sugar with the meter on a schedule is it possible to take gH safely?

that is your choice but my opinion is no. i have had bad highs and lows on gh, sugars were all over the place. is it worth burning some fat and other benefits from gh, not for me. even if you monitor your sugar all day i dont see that as the problem. its the insulin not working correctly, i always took to much insulin or not enough

I understand fully. This will require me to research further and make a sound decision, which I know what that will be.

Would adding IGF-1 into that help? It always seemed to lower my blood sugar just as well as insulin with the added benefit of making me more sensitive to the insulin.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws