over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - Bags under eyes

Smack

Scammer
Foreword - I know this is dumb but I don’t post many. I’m desperate and no searches else where have helped.

So I just moved to Middle Tennessee and for the life of me I can’t get rid of the bags under my eyes. When I came and visited two months ago the same thing happened.

When I came down to visit eyes were fine. The next morning woke up with bags. Went home and eyes were fine within a day or two.Finally moved here and every single day for a month I’ve had bags under my eyes.

For allergies ive been taking Zyrtec or Claritin but it’s not helping. I ice my eyes with frozen soda cans on/off for ten minutes and that hasn’t worked. I’ve used a couple different eye creams and none of those helped either.

Anyone have similar issues or suggestions?

What area did you move from? Drier area? Warmer? What is different in environment from before to after? Any difference in tap water you shower with? Hard water vs neutral?

I didn’t even know this could happen?
What is it due to?

I thought bags under the eyes was due to health issues like lack of sleep, certain meds, organ problems, Edema, etc

Obviously make sure you are getting sleep and staying hydrated. I like using this serum by The Ordinary which has Niacinamide 10%....I also use a Vitamin C serum at night. I can def tell a difference.

What is it due to?

I thought bags under the eyes was due to health issues like lack of sleep, certain meds, organ problems, Edema, etc

Allergens, dry air, and hard water mostly.

I heard back in the day the old formulation of preperation-h had a chemical in it that helps with bags under the eyes....i bought some from the bay but have yet to try it, and no it doesnt work by putting it in ur butt hahah but wiping it under ur eyes onto the swollen looking bags and the chemical in the old stuff since it reduces hemroids and shrinks them its supposed to also help with bags under the eyes by the same actions...

I heard back in the day the old formulation of preperation-h had a chemical in it that helps with bags under the eyes....i bought some from the bay but have yet to try it, and no it doesnt work by putting it in ur butt hahah but wiping it under ur eyes onto the swollen looking bags and the chemical in the old stuff since it reduces hemroids and shrinks them its supposed to also help with bags under the eyes by the same actions...
I put it on my mother inlay and she shrunk 52 inches. Then I put her in a shoe box.

For what it is worth. I have seen where the Canadian version of the product is more useful as the formula is different.

For what it is worth. I have seen where the Canadian version of the product is more useful as the formula is different.

Is it still available in Canada? Haven't looked upon it in a long ass time.

Is it still available in Canada? Haven't looked upon it in a long ass time.
Recently I saw they were running a different formula then down here be can't say it is the same formula that they were using in Canada years ago.

I’m not 100% positive, but I believe I read somewhere that there is caffeine in Preparation-H and that‘s what’s responsible for shrinking hemorrhoids and under eye bags.

What area did you move from? Drier area? Warmer? What is different in environment from before to after? Any difference in tap water you shower with? Hard water vs neutral?

I moved from the mid Atlantic - Delaware area... It’s fairly humid on the east coast.

it’s definitely warmer here haha but I have no idea about the water?

So you think it’s allergies? It’s common in the Midwest?

Also,I thought I was in the south now lol.

I don’t really have congestion so I wasn’t sure although I was told people moving here have issues with “ragweed”.

^^^i experienced this myself some years ago while visiting a friend

narrowed it down to mold ..stayed in an older house ..nice place, just old & "musty" smelling
^^^sodium bi-carb helped me

^^^of course that's not to say that it can't be many other things
..but the onset for me was when shortly after i arrived, so it wasn't that hard to figure out that it was something in the house

^^^old/uncleaned HVAC systems are notorious for this too ..doesn't have to be an "old place"

^^^just something to consider OP ..good luck

What is it due to?

Sleep apnea certainly is an issue but the problem immediately arose when coming down here in a matter of days.

So you think it’s allergies? It’s common in the Midwest?

Also,I thought I was in the south now lol.

If you were actually in the south Tennessee football wouldn't be so damn bad.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws