over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Under desk treadmills

gauge22-v2

Registered
Newbies
Would love to get some feedback on these.

Anyone use these or something similar?

I have a couple clients that were hyping these up to me. Both work sedentary jobs and walk for the first couple hours of their day on these and easily hit 10-15k a day. I work from home and have that same "barely moving" lifestyle and am seriously considering buying one of these. At between 200-400, thats worth it for me.

2 pieces of equipment ive been seirously looking at is 1. desk treadmill and 2. Assault bike
Both would be amazing to have at home.

I am going to be watching for BF deals. I think it would be a great thing to have.

I have a couple clients that were hyping these up to me. Both work sedentary jobs and walk for the first couple hours of their day on these and easily hit 10-15k a day. I work from home and have that same "barely moving" lifestyle and am seriously considering buying one of these. At between 200-400, thats worth it for me.

2 pieces of equipment i've been seriously looking at is 1. desk treadmill and 2. Assault bike
Absolutely killer for conditioning work with no joint impact. For someone your size, I'd wholeheartedly suggest either their elite version or rogue's airdyne bike. I'm 195-200ish and I think the extra couple hundred bucks is well worth the additional durability.

2 pieces of equipment ive been seirously looking at is 1. desk treadmill and 2. Assault bike

If you go new, the Rogue Echo is by far and away the best bike, and the best value, with an extremely high resale value. that said between fbook marketplace and garage gym marketplace groups, you can find an air bike pretty easily for cheaper than new. Most of the time they are people they bought them, and realized they are hard as fuck, and lost interest real quick lol.

I have the walking pad c2 and it is probably my favorite thing I own. I pair it with a standing l shaped desk and get 25-35k steps every single day. I highly recommend it to anyone. It's literally part of my daily routine. If it breaks I will immediately buy a new one like that second from Amazon so it gets here ASAP lol.

Badass. I sit way too much at work. It kills my soul.

I use an assault bike daily..I use it for steady state for 20-30 minutes every morning while I watch the news and wait for the caffeine and nicotine to kick in

I use to have a desk built on my treadmill, yet over time I lost interest in it. It kinda of steals focus away for what your doing on the computer, so I just keep it to the gym

Picked this up the other week and I love it https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0C9ZHT4XN?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

I spend a ton of time in meetings that are basically talking, providing feedback, direction etc. I have put on an addition 7.5k steps, on average, per day during my work week.

For the stuff that requires deep concentration, I still sit....game changer to get those steps up!!!

Picked this up the other week and I love it https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0C9ZHT4XN?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

I spend a ton of time in meetings that are basically talking, providing feedback, direction etc. I have put on an addition 7.5k steps, on average, per day during my work week.

For the stuff that requires deep concentration, I still sit....game changer to get those steps up!!!
Shit at that price how could you say no! How is the build quality on it, is it a sturdy machine? Also what mph is max? looks great am considering one for my basement

It seems to be well made, I am 210 so who knows if you are a 250lb monster. I believe max speed is pretty low, like 3.5mph. I am using it at low mph during my work day.

Super easy to wheel in/out of the desk area.

I bought one of these for my wife back in February of 2022 https://www.amazon.com/ProForm/dp/B0C8F3QV3L
it has held up well, I walk on it during the winter and she runs on it regularly.
She only weighs around 100 pounds, I don't think it would stand up to me running on it regularly at 200-210 pounds.

If I run on an under the desk treadmill I would likely lose my teeth when I fall, smashing my face on the desk. Also running during meetings might be frowned upon ;)

If I run on an under the desk treadmill I would likely lose my teeth when I fall, smashing my face on the desk. Also running during meetings might be frowned upon ;)
It would be good entertainment for those on MS Teams if it was a VTC though. LOL

My team lead has one and he conducts his Teams meetings walking and standing on the walking pad. We all got a chuckle out of it!

I suggested he wear gym gear and a headband and I got the whole team laughing!

Highly recommend the desk jockeys get one of these. Easily added 4-5k of steps/day. Going to make getting activity up extremely easy!!

tm.png

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity