over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - Bags under eyes

My opinion. If there was a crean that worked there would not be a baggie eye in the room.

Quit your searching for some magic cream. Save your money, time, and frustration.

It is a 'fools errand'.

Forget to mention . . . the only proven method for removing 'eye bags' is
blepharoplasty of the lower eyelid, a surgical procedure.

Have no clue about the cost or how long it lasts; a one time only deal?

I didn’t even know this could happen?
What is it due to?

I thought bags under the eyes was due to health issues like lack of sleep, certain meds, organ problems, Edema, etc
Perhaps the mentioned condition is geographical or situational...but generally bags are deposits of fat that accumulate under the eyes. You can have it removed by a procedure called a blephoplasty. It is surgical, but its possible they may be able to use laser now.

My opinion. If there was a crean that worked there would not be a baggie eye in the room.

Quit your searching for some magic cream. Save your money, time, and frustration.

It is a 'fools errand'.

Thank you, that was very helpful. Anything else?

Long-term Retin-A works great. Just have to stay consistent with it throughout the year. Started using it again when GotGame mentioned using it for this purpose....not that I had a problem, but i'm in my 40's, so......

I must have missed this. Good to know I'll try. Any specific brand?

Perhaps the mentioned condition is geographical or situational...but generally bags are deposits of fat that accumulate under the eyes. You can have it removed by a procedure called a blephoplasty. It is surgical, but its possible they may be able to use laser now.

I went to this location and got bags under my eyes. Went home and bags went away. Permanently moved her and bags are 24/7.

I went to this location and got bags under my eyes. Went home and bags went away. Permanently moved her and bags are 24/7.

how much did it cost? I started getting bags 15 years ago from doing shift work.

I must have missed this. Good to know I'll try. Any specific brand?

As long as it's pharm grade, you should be fine. I'd recommend 4-5% max strength. I usually use reliablerx or ADC...though my wife's family has brought some back from Mexico when they visit us. After a few days on, take a few days off. Exfoliate and moisturize.

As long as it's pharm grade, you should be fine. I'd recommend 4-5% max strength. I usually use reliablerx or ADC...though my wife's family has brought some back from Mexico when they visit us. After a few days on, take a few days off. Exfoliate and moisturize.

Oh so you're talking real retinol... And it works for bags under eyes.... ie puffiness underneath the eyelid? I've only seen people mention it helps the discoloration

I thought Jack Black eye balm wasn’t that effective

I used it religiously for awhile and it seemed like it really wasn't working so I quite using it and when I stopped after a couple days I then could notice the difference. I don't like the sticky feeling of it though

Oh so you're talking real retinol... And it works for bags under eyes.... ie puffiness underneath the eyelid? I've only seen people mention it helps the discoloration

Retin-A and other retinol creams don't just help with discoloration. They also improve collagen. I've never felt comfortable putting prescription Retin-A under my eyelids.

It’s called getting old. Welcome to the club.
Yeah, big forehead wrinkles are next. Then you get the infamous marionette lines when you're really old!
I look at it as just part of life.

Yeah, big forehead wrinkles are next. Then you get the infamous marionette lines when you're really old!
I look at it as just part of life.

Ive got so many scars the wrinkles kinda hide em.

Retin-A and other retinol creams don't just help with discoloration. They also improve collagen. I've never felt comfortable putting prescription Retin-A under my eyelids.

I know, I use it for scars currently.... I'm specifically asking if it helps with BAGS under eyes. Not wrinkles. I'm not sure if that is the miscommunication here or you are indirectly saying yes due to the collagen improvements.

You want to stimulate collagen. That's a good thing......if anyone is wondering.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws