over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - Bags under eyes

Is it still available in Canada? Haven't looked upon it in a long ass time.
Yes i believe thats where i got mine from on the bay....the stuff that does the shrinking is bio-dyne (yeast as a live cell derivative)

I’m not 100% positive, but I believe I read somewhere that there is caffeine in Preparation-H and that‘s what’s responsible for shrinking hemorrhoids and under eye bags.
Bio-dyne (yeast live cell derivative) is whats supposed to be the one to work in the old formulation of preperation-h, but hell anything is possible

I went to CVS and the pharmacist told me to use Preparetion H. It still has the vasoconstrictor in it which is supposed to help.

Uses it a few times and don’t think it helped.

Obviously make sure you are getting sleep and staying hydrated. I like using this serum by The Ordinary which has Niacinamide 10%....I also use a Vitamin C serum at night. I can def tell a difference.
Have that Ordinary eye cream and a Vit C serum waiting at home. Just delivered today so I’ll update.

Were the results immediate for you or take some time?

Have that Ordinary eye cream and a Vit C serum waiting at home. Just delivered today so I’ll update.

Were the results immediate for you or take some time?

I’ve been using the Niacinmide and Vit C products for a few days and don’t really notice much difference. Hoping it will get better in time...

I'm tellin' ya......order some Plexaderm. The stuff works.

Try retoinds creams or serums, they help tons

I'm tellin' ya......order some Plexaderm. The stuff works.

I was holding off... The stuff is expensive as shit lol. Maybe I’ll pick some up after work today.

Amazon reviews weren’t great so I was hesitant.

Long-term Retin-A works great. Just have to stay consistent with it throughout the year. Started using it again when GotGame mentioned using it for this purpose....not that I had a problem, but i'm in my 40's, so......

I was holding off... The stuff is expensive as shit lol. Maybe I’ll pick some up after work today.

Amazon reviews weren’t great so I was hesitant.
The stuff works very well for bags under the eyes. Some people hope that it's magic and will make deep lines/wrinkles disappear from their faces, even if they are in their 70's or 80's. Plexaderm isn't magic, but I have witnessed someone use it, and saw how well it shrinks bags under the eyes.

Foreword - I know this is dumb but I don’t post many. I’m desperate and no searches else where have helped.

So I just moved to Middle Tennessee and for the life of me I can’t get rid of the bags under my eyes. When I came and visited two months ago the same thing happened.

When I came down to visit eyes were fine. The next morning woke up with bags. Went home and eyes were fine within a day or two.Finally moved here and every single day for a month I’ve had bags under my eyes.

For allergies ive been taking Zyrtec or Claritin but it’s not helping. I ice my eyes with frozen soda cans on/off for ten minutes and that hasn’t worked. I’ve used a couple different eye creams and none of those helped either.

Anyone have similar issues or suggestions?

there are many reasons why you would have bags under your eyes. Fluid retention, infections, allergies, stress, smoking and lack of sleep to name a few.

Get a blepharoplasty. Upper and lower if needed. It will suck away the fat below and tighten the sagging upper lids.
For good. I got it done 10yrs ago and am completely satisfied. Makes you look 8-10yrs younger.
Its likely much less invasive than when I had it done, possibly just laser now.

Jack Black Eye Balm De-Puffing & Cooling Gel. your welcome;)

What's the active ingredient(s) for Plexaderm?

What's the active ingredient(s) for Plexaderm?
Here are the ingredients. Look around the website and it will probably tell which one is the active ingedient.

Here are the ingredients. Look around the website and it will probably tell which one is the active ingedient.

It's been a while but just to give an update....

Pretty much nothing I used worked. Still got bags.

Plexaderm is just like make up on steroids (lol). It fills in the creases but if you smile the bags still show the creases... It's essentially cover up. Wipe it off and its gone like that.

It's been a while but just to give an update....

Pretty much nothing I used worked. Still got bags.

Plexaderm is just like make up on steroids (lol). It fills in the creases but if you smile the bags still show the creases... It's essentially cover up. Wipe it off and its gone like that.

My opinion. If there was a crean that worked there would not be a baggie eye in the room.

Quit your searching for some magic cream. Save your money, time, and frustration.

It is a 'fools errand'.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DPlywood